Vice Prime Minister of South Korea, Byun Baekhyun

Blue and Red

NOTE: MAROON is for Baekhyun, BLUE is for Kyungsoo

 

"VPM Byun, are the rumors of your candidacy for president liable?"

"What is the reason behind your Pro-LGBT campaign?"

"Will you continue the legacy brought about by your family?"

Flashes there, cameras here, paparazzi everywhere. That's how the Vice Prime Minister of South Korea spends his mornings ever since rumors of him running for the highest position in the country escaped the box. He exited his $6.7 billion mansion as his burly security guards shield him from the massive crowd swarming all over the mansion's 8 feet tall golden gates. Despite the riot, the VPM remains cool, composed and of course, dashing in his slim-fitted Armani suit and expensive, black leather Testanis. He bids a wordless Adieú to the desperate reporters, entering his sleek black limousine.

"Three nights of camping doesn't seem to tire them out." His campaign manager, a small redhead with large doe eyes and heart-shaped lips, quipped.

Baekhyun chuckles bitterly, lifting a glass of 1975 champagne and taking a sip.

"Desperate shutterbags.." He clicks his tongue, playing with the champagne glass and observing as the liquid splashes lightly around it, drowning in an ocean of maroon.

"Have I not a reputation to uphold I would exterminate paparazzis all over Korea."

The brunette smirked, moving to sit opposite the VPM and pick up a glass of red wine.

"Oh I'm sure they only want pictures of your bum. They say Kim Kardashian would be jealous."

Baekhyun smiled smuggly, stealing another fizzy sip of alcohol.

"You always know what to say Kyungsoo." The brunette raised his glass, the sound of clanking glassware ringing through their ears. It was yet another day for the young VPM and his assisstant.
 

 

A/N: The first 2 chapters are introductions so they're quite short. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!!!