Chapter - #07

Co-incidentally with EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost two weeks were passed with the same routine {morning door knock ,, laundry ,,, then rest of the dorm cleaning etc.} no change ... things were going quite in a routine base ,,, but that day ,,,At the midnight when she was fully exhausted and was about to drift in her dreamland  her cell phone started to vibrate in her pocket ...

An unknown number flashed on the screen of her phone she kept staring at the number in confusion who it could be at this hour and more than that who knows her number to call,,, could it be someone to trouble or maybe Kate ,, the phone went silent as the call was dropped , and started buzzing once again seems the person other side really needs to talk,, with a lots of confusion and a mind battle she received the call when it rang again and she squeaked in almost an inaudible and questioning type voice "Hello ???"   the reply came really fast and quite impatient  "hey dear ,,, how are you ??? I m Kate you idiot ...."   listening Kate's voice on other line washed away all of her fears and relief coursed through her veins  ,,,    "Kate where the hell have you been these days,,, not even a single message for me,, that you are alright or anything,,, you have no idea how much worried I was ,, how can you do this to me Kate? and ..........."     cutting through her rants Kate said  "I'm so sorry ken but you know what kind of situation here it is after you ran away I just can't dial your number and say hey ken I m perfectly fine and don't worry your mom's men came 4 times to ask me about you and how skilfully I made them fools ... come on ken you know all of it"  with a tone mixed surprise and worry ken asked  "What they came 4 times to you ,, it must have been so hard on you I m so sorry Kate ,, you did so much for me and here I m yelling at you for nothing , you have to suffer just because of me ,, I m sorry I really am Kate ,, it's just that I missed you so much ,,, you have no idea ,,, how much I have missed you ,,, and it's so freaking here ...
"ken it's not your fault okay ,, don't blame yourself ,, I m fine just can't keep in touch with you always cause you know why,, right ?  " yeah I know Kate,, okay whatever I missed you and I know that you don't miss me ,,, not even a bit ,, I hate you ,,that's not fair ,,you have to miss me too" she complained pouting and making it sound whining to change the tension filled atmosphere ,, well that worked too as Kate sighed in a playful mocking manner  "huffff you haven't changed at all Ken ... not even a bit ... you're still so childish .. I missed you too my swthrt ... it's just that all this I m doing is for your own sake ,,, so just let me protect you okay !!! Now listen very carefully"  she said while getting a little serious  "as we don't have much time to chit-chat okay ,,, I'll listen to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter