Chapter - #01

Co-incidentally with EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was running with all my strength left in me,, I don't know which way to run when someone pulled me into a car and there was my friend Kate, I hugged her tightly and smiled, she said now don't waste time just go,,, we were off to airport, she dragged me into rest room and ordered me change into clothes she brought, I did ... she handed me a bag and passport with a plane ticket saying that  "just go get the flight and call me as soon as you get off there,, I'll tell you the rest then,,, okay now hurry and yes the phone is in the right pocket of your coat,,, goodbye take care" ...she hugged me for one last time as tears rolled down her cheeks, she ruffled my hair & left...

I knew that there wasn't much time left I looked at the ticket boarding to South Korea,, before I could think of anything the flight name was announcing to be taken off,, I rushed and fortunately I was in. A beautiful air hostess greeted me and showed me my seat, after I was seated I closed my eyes and stopped myself from crying as flashbacks started to play in my mind. But soon I was drifted in deep sleep from all the tiring day of mine . . .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter