Chapter - #02

Co-incidentally with EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes when I felt someone shaking me by my shoulders "Sir , Please get up we have landed already " & was greeted by her warm smile. Feeling still too tired and sleepy I didn't want to move even an inch but still I just thanked her and made  my way to exit , while I was thinking why she called me Sir instead of Mam but let it slip cause I was already too much worried about stuffs other than that. Not Knowing where to go I just started to wander around when I felt something buzzing in my pocket & remembered that I was given a phone too ,,, fishing it out of my large pocket of the coat finally I received the call from an unknown number and for my relief it was my friend Kate's voice  ........................

Kate :  "Hey dear,, seems you landed safely"  

Ken : "Yeah I did, but I don't know where to go now , , it's so new to me and I don't even know the ing language they are speaking ,,, what do I do now Kate ?"  my voice cracked and vision turned blurry from the forming tears in my eyes ,,, I was scared as hell ,, in the very new place and totally alone ...

Kate : " It's okay ken ,,, now just calm down and listen to me. First of all don't anyone let know your real identity OKAY ,,, you can never let anyone know who you really are okay , , , no matter what happens... Now take a cab and tell him to take you to the address which I have texted you, there lives my Grandpaa okay I have already told him about you............ about a few weeks ago ,,, so you just need to confirm that I m your friend which I'll do ,,, your details and which college you'll be going all are mentioned in a mail check it and one last thing ken ,,, you are a guy now okay "

Ken : " WHAAAAT" this was all I can say

Kate : " What?   what didn't you hear me already ken ,,, I said from now on you are living as a guy not as a girl okay do you get it now?"

Ken : "But why I mean how can I live like a guy when I m a girl -------  wait a minute you already changed my documents , , didn't you??? (and the scene of plane crossed my mind)  that why she was calling me sir instead of mam "

Kate : "Yeah Yeah you finally get it ,,,, Ahhh you are too thick-headed ken ,,, now stop whining like a child and go get a cab"

Ken : "No I don't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter