touch

Officially Missing You

“Ji…good morning.” Jisoo smiled sheepishly.
Jihoon trudged coming out from his room. “Morning, hyung.” He felt dizzy and wanted to throw up as he held his head. It disappeared in the same time Seungcheol startled him again this time by poking and cupped his cheek. “Jihoon-i, do you have a time for us, please?”
“No.” He stuttered as he felt his cheek burning now. He hoped that Seungcheol did not notice how pink his cheek was. Jihoon poured the milk for him but Seungcheol kept standing beside him.
“You always reject me, why? Did I make a mistake?” The leader tried hard to get Jihoon’s eyes on him.  “Am I not as cute as Chan so you ignore me?” Indeed, the small one directly looked at him.
“It’s not like that.” He said simply but Seungcheol found it strange as he read his trembling eyes.
Seungcheol furrowed. “Then what?” Because I do not want to fall deeper into you, he said in his heart. Jihoon just beamed and turned his eyes and barely runaway from Seungcheol’s sight, but no, his lucky fortune said another thing. Seungcheol grabbed his arm and pulled him to their room. There was Mingyu there but he signalled him to get out and the younger just obeyed. Now, only two of them and the position was kinda….indescribable. Seungcheol pinned him against the wall and locked him by his arm. Seungcheol
pecked his forehead. “I miss you.” He said as he stared at him but the latter averted him. “Jihoon, look at me.” Jihoon cursed himself to not fast enough to run out from his sight and now Seungcheol was cupping his reddish cheek. He cursed again for not controlling his heart towards Seungcheol’s touch whenever he mustered himself to not go farther from he shall stand. And now they were locking their gaze, somehow the world around them stopped. Seungcheol was mesmerised at Jihoon’s eyes, the eyes he usually enjoyed it overnight during their pre debut but now it was worth to be with Jihoon, cherished every single bit of Jihoon that charged him, if only…
“Could you let me go?” Jihoon muttered as he broke their locking gaze. Seungcheol hummed but did not move a bit to let him go, contrariwise he pulled Jihoon to his bed and tried to cuddle in the nice morning.
Curse you, Seungcheol, until now I can’t go mad at you, he cursed himself. Seunghceol grimaced and ruffled Jihoon’s hair.
“Sometimes you only need to cuddle with bed.” He said softly near his ear. Jihoon sighed heavily like he was holding his breathe for any purpose, but no, he shall not be so addicted at Seungcheol’s voice that tickled his stomach and made his heart fluttering whenever he heard him talking. Even Seungcheol’s laughing brought another sensation to his stomach. Do I love you so much Seungcheol? He asked himself. He never known being around Seungcheol, at least hearing his voice could be very intoxicating and the best thing he could not share with others.
“Especially cuddling on the bed with someone who special in our heart.” Jihoon gulped. He did his best to not get off track of which should or should not even expect more toward his attention. Put it this way better, totally let the feelings erratic that he felt alone. But it was different from the other nights, Seungcheol was very gentle this morning or he should blame his body that complied under Seungcheol’s mind. Even one word that from his lips sounded so melodic and sincere. Why you make me hard letting you out from my heart, he asked his own heart.
“Ji, could you please tell me whether you miss me or not?” Seungcheol caressed his cheek. A touch on his cheek brought the shivering all inside his mind and his heart.
“Why?” He asked in a cracked voice. Seungcheol just smiled. “I want to know.”
Jihoon giggled awkwardly. “Then, I don’t miss you.” He saw a frown on his face. Did I just break your expectation or what? I did not mean it, he regretted it all. Jihoon could feel Seungcheol’s hand sliding off from his waist and now he got up and heading out of the room. Jihoon sighed.

In the day, both of them got awkward and quieter than before. They were at their practice room. Jihoon occasionally checked onto the practice and got solitude himself in his studio even he skipped the lunch. Soon young who noticed it immediately disturbed and dragged him along to have a lunch together.
“You need to fill yourself.” Soon young placed the lunch in front of him. Jihoon stared blankly. “If you have a problem, please let me know at least.” Jihoon sighed again for the nth times today. He was exhausted to drive himself not to over into Seungcheol but he could not let himself so.
“If it’s him, please at least, let me helping you. You look so miserable these days.” He said as if he was concerned about Jihoon. But he was indeed worried about him, even though Jihoon never loved him back as he wanted but it was all in the past. He was grateful to have Seokmin beside him and to be loved unconditionally. But someone before him now had a big effort to not love Seungcheol, despite he looked so desperately needing Seungcheol beside him and unnoticed the latter’s feeling toward him.
“You miss him, he misses you, don’t be a drama queen, Woozi.” Jihoon directly glared at him and gave a devil look. “I’m just trying to let you know.” He smiled sheepishly.
“I just don’t to fall into him.” Soonyoung gave up. “You need to realise that he has the same way you have to him.” Jihoon squinted as he wanted another clue. “The same song, the same memories, the same touch. You just deny yourself that you want him in the same he wants you beside him.” He left Jihoon dumbfounded while having his lunch.

Seventeen really had fun whenever they were at. They practiced a lot, they worked hard without end, but still they kept playing and having fun. Jihoon just giggled when he spent more at practice room instead of his studio after the lunch time. Seeing his younger brother played around and made a joke really ashamed him yet distracted him from a turmoil in his heart for a while. On the other hand, Seungcheol was unable to not steal a glance at Jihoon. Hearing his laugh enough to make a smile. Somehow Jihoon’s answered this morning slightly hurt him. Why I expect you to miss me, he asked himself. He held his envious toward Jisoo and Jeonghan. Sometimes he wanted a relationship like them, very open to each other or at least they would show their jealousy publicly or make a way to by each other’s side. Not like how awkward he was with Jihoon. He wanted him to look directly into his eyes in front of public but he ended embracing himself alone.
“Down to earth, Choi Seungcheol?” Jisoo tapped his shoulder. The latter startled.
“Anything wrong?” Seungcheol only shook his head and averted Jisoo’s suspicious eyes. “Beware of yourself.” Jisoo smirked and he saw Jeonghan behind him. “Someone gets a call to meet his lover tonight.” Jeonghan clung himself to Jisoo and made a face at his roommate.
“What do you mean?” He got back to his clueless side. Jisoo sighed as if he gave up to face Seungcheol and his not-smart-about-feeling side.
“Jihoon wanna make a talk with you tonight. Prepare yourself. Don’t loose a chance.” He patted him. Jisoo and Jeonghan left him with feeling turbulence. Do you want to break me into pieces now? Seungcheol already alarmed himself with the negative script. Jihoon smiled at him for a studio before he locked himself again.


hope you like it readers

and don't forget to comment below ^^

have a nice day CARATs