rejection

Officially Missing You

Jihoon still twirled his pen while Seungkwan kept banging quietly a pillow prepared by there.
“Hyung.” He called.
Jihoon immediately turned his spinning chair to face him. “What is that, Seungkwan?”
“Nothing, but please change the song.” Jihoon rolled his eyes and turned around and clicked a mouse to change a song. Secret Love Song, part 2..He barely continue to writing some lyrics but Seungkwan groaned after he finally noticed the melody.
“Why this song? It’s gloomy you know.” He gripped in his sing-song diva way.
The dark aura suddenly began radiating from Jihoon as a sign he started to get angry. “What the hell, Seungkwan, you keep complaining, it’s my playlist, not yours.” He grumbled.
Knock knock
Seungkwan opened the door and Seokmin came in with a smile that emanated always endlessly. “Woozi hyung, do you want chicken wing?” He grinned.
Another out of topic came out again that Jihoon questioned what wrong in that day. “Why you suddenly come and ask about chicken in the rush hour?” He rolled his eyes and got up from his seat but grabbed his mouse and changed to the song to the previous one he heard it since a month ago.
“Hyung it’s snack please like tea time.” Seokmin fussed him.
Again. Jihoon practically had a not-so good mood and it would literally like Seokmin just boiled Jihoon’s emotion. “You need to learn from Joshua hyung about tea and food manner and their time please Seokmin.” He came out from his studio without noticing that paid attention at him.  
“Argh, why the hell people keep complaining about it to me?” He groaned as he made a way to get a drink and calm himself.
Seungcheol who sat there with Jisoo while they were arranging some idea to put in, now they put their eyes on Jihoon while Jisoo only stared at the opening door. “See, you heard that song.” He elbowed him. Seungcheol glanced at the studio and carefully listened to the lyrics.

Ye, I’m officially missing you
You know how I’ve been through
You and I are nothing more than friends

Seungcheol kept drowning in his mind. Jisoo chuckled at his clueless friend to revive him.
“I think I need to talk with him.” He got up from his chair and unplugged his earphone.
Jisoo smiled amusingly. “Bless you, Seungcheol that Jeonghan is not here to hear what you've said.”
Seungcheol pouted after he mentioned Jeonghan. “You should protect me from your devilish boyfriend.”
“That’s not my business.” He shrugged. Seungcheol could not help himself from the devil’s punch so better to follow Jihoon behind.

The small guy stirred a coffee for himself. Seungcheol startled him by poking his crown. Everyone knew Jihoon was kind of hating skin-ship or anything else, at least got touched was a trigger to get a glare from him but no with some terms and conditions including Seungcheol. He never punched him, he never hit him with his guitar, he could not groan or complaining if the latter did something to him. None dare to ask him why since he never known the reason itself. Except today.
“Ji, can we talk?” He asked awkwardly while rubbing his nape.  
He had done with his coffee-making session and now he faced him. “Hyung, you are talking right now, why asked me?” He sipped his coffee.
“I mean do you have a time for us to talk privately?”
“What’s the matter?” He furrowed his forehead as he smelled something wrong with the latter.  
“Seriously do you have to ask me back with another question?” He protested.
“Pretty yes.” He smirked.
Seungcheol gave a serious look. “No, I'm the oldest here, you need to ask me first.”
“The answer is no.” He walked away and left Seungcheol with some broken heart aura.

Seungcheol came back to Jisoo’s side and plugged his earphone again.
“Failed?” Jisoo noticed a frown on Seungcheol’s face. That man would easily get sad and look so miserable. Seungcheol didn't answer.
“You should try it when both of you want to sleep.” He suggested the clueless man.
“It’s hard.” He’s already hypnotised how difficult to talk with Jihoon.
Jisoo shook his head. “It won’t. If you never asked it to him, both of you will be endlessly clueless and ending with gloomy thing.” Seungcheol glared at him as if he wanted to offended his opinion.
“I’m not that gloomy.” He lied. He had passed many nights to listen one song before he went sleeping and would staring at Jihoon’s face secretly. He wondered why he missed the little man a lot. Nevertheless he saw and met him every single day but he kept missing him.
“You better keep trying to talk to him, Cheol, before everything get too late.” He suggested again. Jisoo’s mind was full of suggestion these days. From nowhere Chan popped out and clung his hand around Jisoo. “Hyung, can you teach me some matter again? I have a homework.” He begged. Jisoo and Chan was close these days even though Chan had many older brother beside him but still he would like to seek Jisoo for a protection, especially from Jeonghan’s invasion. Jisoo just nodded as an agreement and left Seungcheol with his depressing mind of Jihoon’s thing.

In the night in his dark room, he started crawling under his blanket, he could not sleep. Seungcheol could not sleep, his mind did not want to rest for a while and kept playing Jihoon’s image from their first met until now. He got up from his bed and moved to Jihoon’s bed. The latter got easily awaken.
“Why are you here, hyung?” He rubbed his eyes while feeling Seungcheol’s hand sliding around his waist that directly made his cheek turning into pink. Hopefully the room always be in dark, none dare to turn the light on, so he would not ashamed himself in front of Seungcheol.
“I can’t sleep.” He muttered and started sniffing Jihoon’s neck. “Let me sleep here just like we used to before.” He closed his eyes and feeling so sleepy right now.
Jihoon sighed so heavily. He felt his eyes heavy but his heart throbbed in the way he slept right now, hugged by Seungcheol was beyond his dream. Jihoon heard a small purring from Seungcheol’s lips that tickled himself.
“If only you know, hyung. It’s ticklish yet I love it. I hope this moment would be endless.” He utterly whispered and told himself before he started following Seungcheol in his own dreamland.

None of them in this room knew Jeonghan was carefully watching them over and now texting his boyfriend.
They finally slept together, he sent that text to Jisoo. He grimaced after got a text-back from Jisoo as he hoped no more that gloomy song in their dorm and studio, at least for this week.


i was freaking out when Seungcheol took a selca with Jihoon omg like....my heart cried in thousand languages huhu

i look forward of your comments, reader ^^ dont be silent