nausea

The Great Taejin Protection Squad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

{11/5/2016] I rewrote this chapter sorry for the inconvenience!!!! im so sorry for the confusing timeskips ><

 

"Hyung!" Taehyung unceremoniously slams the door open (Seokjin scrunches his nose, There better not be another crack.) before jumping on his bed and shoving his phone towards the oldest's face."Can I take a picture of you?"

Seokjin groans for the disruption of his rest. It was too early for this. It was too early for Taehyung. "Why,"

 

"So I can show Santa exactly what I want for Christmas!" Taehyung grins, proud of himself and as sunny as his boxy smile could get. Seokjin groans in mourning of his sleep once more, kicking Taehyung's side in the process. Taehyung lets out a surprised squeak at the attack but remains undettered. "And our manager hyung told us it's time to wake up. So rise and shine, Jin hyung."

 

"But it's too early, Taehyung," Seokjin throws an arm over his swollen face, voice rough from sleep but tone soft, "..'m still sleepy,"

Taehyung snorts because aegyo? Really? "Yeah? And it's noon. Stand up, stand up. It's not my fault you watch your nico nico nii when you know you should be sleeping," Taehyung lectures to an unresponsive Seokjin. Taehyung hears the soft, tiny snores puffing out of the older's mouth and he sighs. If he was just given a chance, he would let this fluffy Seokjin sleep in as long as he wanted to but unfortunately, he wasn't given a chance and he would get scolded, so it's a no.

"Hyunggggg," Taehyung whines. "Jin hyunnggg," he shakes Seokjin by his shoulders but the older remains unconscious. "Pigggg," he tries again, "Ugly hyunggg," he purses his lips in frustration.

"Seokjin!!!" Taehyung suddenly screams. Seokjin jolts and covers his ears at the booming sound.

"Fine, fine! I can hear you so shut up," the older grumbles as he lowers the hands on his ears "And it's Jin hyung to you, brat." he gives Taehyung a dirty look and Taehyung just gave him his sweet smile, knowing that he won this fight.

 

Or maybe not.

 

Seokjin sighs a long, suffering sigh, "Five more minutes," he says as he pulls Taehyung by the wrist to make him flop down beside him with a strangled 'oof' coming from the younger's mouth in surprise. Seokjin arranges the too-shocked-to-move Taehyung's limbs that the younger could rest his head on Seokjin's arm and face Seokjin's chest (rock hard chest, Taehyung internally squeals. Oh my god). Taehyung could feel Seokjin drape the two of them with his pink blanket and the elder bury his nose in his hair before breathing a contented sigh.

Taehyung feels his temperature rocket to outer space. He was thankful that Seokjin couldn't see his crimson face nor hear the thunderous thrumming of his heart. How long was it since the last time they were this close? Thinking back to it, Taehyung still felt this warm and flustered. He guesses he would never really be calm about this proximity with his beloved Seokjin, Taehyung admits, his chapped lips as he daringly wraps his arms around said beloved person, all thoughts of their angry manager thrown out the window. These moments were really rare (was there even a moment?) ever since he confessed, after all. He might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

 

"What present do you want?" Seokjin murmurs to Taehyung's scalp and pulls the younger closer by the waist. Taehyung couldn't stop the satisfied sigh passing through his lips.

 

Realizing that Seokjin was waiting for an answer, Taehyung clears his throat."You." he decides. "You are what I want for Christmas,"

 

The chuckle Seokjin lets out made Taehyung smile to himself as he nuzzles further to the soft fabric of Seokjin's sweater, knowing his heartbeat was calming down and the familiar feeling of security with Seokjin washes over him once more. Taehyung desperately wishes for this, whatever this is, to last forever.

 

Seokjin gently cards his fingers through Taehyung's brown locks. "You already have me, though." he whispers softly.

 

Taehyung's jaw went slack and he snapped his head upwards to see Seokjin's face, which seemed as surprised as his own at the statement. And as if abruptly awoken from a trance, Seokjin pushes Taehyung out of his bed in full force.

 

Taehyung hisses at the contact of the cold floor with his arm, a stark contrast to what it felt like under the fluffy blanket with Seokjin. Nonetheless, he sits up fast and opens his mouth to ask but gets interrupted by the loud voice of their annoyed manager.

 

"Wake up! Wake up!"

 

Seokjin shakes his head to wake himself up. The corners of Taehyung's mouth fell in frustration for their interrupted moment.

 

"I'll go get cleaned up," Seokjin hastily announces as he scrambles out of the room, leaving an overly frustrated Taehyung to mope around by himself.

 

Taehyung had already gotten so, so far. So far that Seokjin was able to finally cuddle with him again but when Taehyung saw the tensed shoulders and the beautiful eyes looking anywhere but him, he knew Seokjin will shut him off and be cold to him once more. Back to zero, god damn it.

 

Taehyung pulls at his hair in a silent scream.

 

 

--

 

Yoongi scrunches his nose in disgust, careful to be quiet. Are these two serious? How could they flirt so shamelessly when he was also alive there? How could they not even notice his presence when he was just on the opposite side of the room? How could they? Yoongi felt betrayed.

 

As he watches his Jin hyung run away like the weak chicken he was, Yoongi also felt disappointed. And he gives the 'oblivious' and sulking Taehyung a pitiful look. Yoongi deemed it best to tease the kid. Not to distract him for being sad or anything. He just really wanted to tease the whipped kid. Really. Believe him.

"You do know I'm here too, right?"

"Huh?" Taehyung turns around to look at him, unsurprised, "Oh. Well, yeah.. kinda. Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter