koala tae

The Great Taejin Protection Squad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin noticed something was off in the air of the dorm. Lastly, of course. He has a bright personality but his brain ...doesn't exactly perform more than necessary. He admits, after he talks to Yoongi about it.

"Hyung," he approaches the man dozing on the couch. The other makes no response and Jimin knows he was faking sleep for hopes that the younger would leave him alone. So like any other polite and respectful dongsaeng to his hyung, he -painfully- lovingly pounces on the lying figure.

"What the hell! Jimin!" Yoongi shoves him out of the sofa and kicks his knee, making Jimin groan in pain. But he doesn't think much about it, he was here for another reason today than annoying Yoongi.

He flops down beside the older, ignoring the narrow eyes glaring at him. "Jin hyung and Taetae haven't talked to each other since the day before yesterday."

"I haven't seen them cuddling or even cooing at how cute each other are," he continues, frowning. "I think.. I think something's wrong."

 

 Yoongi finally makes a reaction, which was a rude snort, much to Jimin's chagrin. "You think?" he deadpans.

Jimin tilts his head in confusion, "Jimin, I know you had been blinded by your love for Jungkook and all, but you couldn't possibly be as blind as our eldest hyung to not see what's going on,"

More silence and Yoongi sighs, "Yes. Jimin, they're now very awkward. Shocking, right? I know, I've been there." Jimin scrunches his nose at the sarcastic tone on what should have been a comforting phrase.

"I don't really know why. Jin hyung never mentioned it. Maybe they had a fight?" Yoongi shrugs, nonchalant. Jimin's eyes widened.

"What?!" he screams and the older flinches from the volume. He smacks Jimin's head to make him quiet, "How come Taetae never told me?" Jimin whispers, feeling really betrayed and became quiet.

"What are we going to do about this?" Yoongi shrugs once more.

"Nothing. We'll wait for what happens." he answers. "Don't do anything stupid. And by that, I mean sleep." Jimin just looks at him blankly, "because eveything else you do it's stupid, stupid." he explains.

The younger gasps, "That is so rude!" and he had more words to say but it died down when he heard soft steps coming towards them.

"I just checked the kitchen and noticed we had literally nothing to eat. Won't one of you go to the grocery with me?" Seokjin asks, emerging from said kitchen. Jimin mulls over what to answer and when he was about to mutter an I'll go he feels something pinch the skin of his toned arms and he yelps.

Jimin sends a glare at Yoongi who only continued to act as if in slumber, as if he had not just caused him so much hurt as he massages his abused skin. Jimin also hears another set of footsteps entering the living room. 

"I'll go with you, hyung."

Taehyung speaks and Jimin sees a determined gleam on his eyes. He now glances over Seokjin who was looking back at him and Jimin sees his beautiful features morphed into distress, face begging salvation. Jimin only raises an eyebrow as reply and finally makes a decision.

"I think I'm gonna stay here, hyung." he gives Seokjin an apologetic smile, "I'm kinda exhausted, sorry."

Seokjin sighs, defeated, but Jimin swears he sees Taehyung's face brighten up in triumph. "It's okay. Get rest then," the eldest massages the space between his brows, "Taehyung, get yourself ready," and he walks away to his bedroom.

Jimin sees Taehyung looking eternally grateful and mouthing an I owe you my life. To which he mouths an It's okay. I know you'll do the same for me.

bro.

bro.

Jimin could hear his Yoongi's eyeroll beside him as he watches his best friend run to his room and seconds later, reemerge to rush to the bathroom.

"Maybe you weren't that stupid, after all." Yoongi admits after the silence that settled between them, voice deep and rough while flashing a lazy smirk, only one eye open as if winking. Jimin, for some unknown reason, felt really ugly at that moment.  "But knowing you, I still highly recommend for you to sleep."

Jimin huffs, like the child he kept denying himself to be, before standing up and stomping towards his bedroom, closing the door with more sound than normal, then flopping on his bed.

Only when he was seconds away from slumber did he consider if it was seriously his Suga hyung's tsundere way of convincing him to rest after they went home at six in the morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter