Chapter 2

Start Again

Authors POV

 

Lauren and Scynthia are up and ready, as they are just getting together some last minute things.

"So Hyejin unnie told me that you could stay with us. We'll be living in the same dorm but the guys won't be there. So we can each get our own room," Scynthia says.

"Wow really? That'd be really great! I was just gonna go to a hotel room or something," Lauren says.

"Nonsense. You can just stay with us. Plus, it'll be fun. That way, we aren't surrounded by guys all the time and it'll be easier to have our girl nights," Scynthia says as she pours herself some orange juice.

"Awesome. I'm excited. I have a feeling this summer is going to be epic!" Lauren says smiling.

Scynthia nods. "So, you ready to tackle the monster?"

Lauren laughs and nods. "When are we ever ready for this? I just hope it doesn't come down to you having to fart again." Lauren shakes her head at the thought.

"It's all up to her, my friend," Scynthia says as she walks to her bedroom.

Lauren is right behind her as she opens the door, only to find Ann still sound asleep in the bed.

Lauren and Scynthia exchange looks before walking in the room, each standing on each side of the bed.

Lauren shakes Ann and surprisingly, Ann's eyes open.

"Wow, that was easier than I thought," Scynthia says, completely shocked.

Ann sits up and yawns. "How long was I out for?" She asks.

"Quite a while," Lauren says.

"Well, if it means anything, that has been the best sleep I have gotten in forever," Ann says before smiling.

"Well, that's good to hear but we have about an hour until we have to head to the airport so you better start getting ready," Scynthia says.

"Alright," Ann replies back. She grabs some clothes from her luggage and heads to the bathroom to get ready.

 

About an hour later, the three girls are packing up Scynthia’s mom’s car.  She told them she would take them to the airport.

“Alright, you girls ready for round two?” Scynthia’s mom asks as they all hop in the car. 

Lauren and Scynthia both shout a yes while Ann just nods and smiles.

 

 

They reach the airport in no time. 

“Be safe girls but have fun!” Scynthia’s mom says as she bids them goodbye.

They all say their goodbyes and the girls enter the airport.  They do all their check in stuff before sitting down and waiting for their flight to be called.

 

“Hey, Ann. You alright? You’ve seem really spaced out on the ride here,” Scynthia says.

Ann turns to her and smiles. “I’m fine, sorry about that.”

Scynthia and Lauren and look at each other before looking back at her.

“Really guys. I’m fine so stop worrying,” Ann says.

Lauren was going to say something but the voice from the intercom stops her.

FLIGHT 512 IS READY FOR DEPARTURE. PLEASE BEGIN BOARDING THE PLANE.

“Well, that’s us. Let’s go!” Ann says.  The other two slowly nod, not quite believing that Ann is fine.  Regardless, they follow her to their flight. 

 

However many hours it takes to get to Seoul, South Korea. . .

 

The girls are just about to step off the plane when Lauren stops them.

“Masks on guys. I don’t want a repeat of you two getting bombarded by people,” she says.

The girls put their masks on, though Scynthia was a little hesitant, since she likes when the fans come up to her.

 

The girls are officially in Seoul and are now getting their luggage.

“Where’s Hyejin at?” Lauren asks as she scans the people in the airport.

“I see her!” Ann says excitedly before taking off.

“Ann! We’re supposed to be staying together here,” Scynthia says but Ann is already gone.

“Hey, at least she seems excited now. Let’s just go,” Lauren says. 

All Scynthia could do is nod and follow.

 

Hyejin’s POV

I scan the airport for the girls. Aish, I hope they at least hid their faces. I don’t want them to get attacked by fans again.

All of a sudden, I see this figure coming towards me.  My eyes widen when I figure out it’s Ann.

Unnie!!!” she yells as she gives me a big hug.

I giggle as I hug her back.  “Well hello to you too Ann. I feel flattered that I was missed,” I say.

Of course I missed you!” she says after she breaks the hug.

I step back to get a good look of her.  I gasp as I notice something.

Your cast! It’s off! I bet you’re so happy!” I say while smiling.  I can also see Scynthia and Lauren walking up behind Ann.

Uh, yeah. Never been better,” Ann says through a forced smile.

I look at her weirdly then look over at the other two coming.  I see Scynthia shaking her head. Huh, I wonder what’s going on here.

Hi Hyejin unnie,” Scynthia says as she hugs me.  Lauren gives me one after.

Hello girls! You three look amazing as always! How was the flight?” I ask.

It was good. I think we were all asleep during the whole flight,” Lauren says before smiling.

You guys must be exhausted. Here, let’s go to the dorm,” I say.  They all nod and follow me to the van.

We put their luggage in the back and we hop in and head to the dorm.

Scynthia and Lauren are talking amongst themselves in the back while Ann is up here with me, in the passenger seat.  She’s just staring out the window.  She seems to be thinking a lot. I hope everything is okay. I’m going to have to talk to her later.

 

We soon arrive at the dorm.  I help the girls with some of their luggage and we head up. 

Hey, Scynthia, could you open the door? It should be unlocked,” I say, trying to hide my smile.

Sure, no problem.” She says before she opens the door.

“SURPRISE!”

 

Scynthia’s POV

 

“SURPRISE!”

I drop my suitcase and bags in shock.  What in the world? I hold my hand on my chest, trying to calm my poor heart down.  When it finally calms down, I look up to see the dorm filled with people.

Oh my goodness! Guys!” Lauren exclaims.

Next thing I know, I’m being picked up and spun around.

I missed you so much!” Hoseok says before finally dropping back on the ground.

When I finally see his face I smile and hug him again.

I missed you, too,” I say.

We break the hug and he kisses me. Once he pulls away he looks at me and smiles.

I’ve definitely missed that, too,” he says before winking.

I shake my head and laugh.

If you don’t mind hyung, we want to say hi, too!” Jungkook says.

Hey Jungkook,” I say before giving him a hug.

Hey noona!” he says before smiling.

Hey Scynthia!” The rest of the guys say.  I smile and say hi back as we hug each other.

I didn’t know you guys were going to be here,” Lauren says smiling.

I nod and smile as I notice someone standing behind her. He notices me and signals me to be quiet.

Well, you know, we wanted it to be a surprise,” he says behind Lauren.

Lauren jumps at the surprise before turning around.  He smiles at her and brings her into a hug.

I’m glad you’re back, you know,” he says.

Lauren laughs before saying, “Me too.”

They break the hug.  Taehyung then looks at us.  “You guys wouldn’t mind if I stole her away would you?” he asks us.

I shake my head and smile. “Go for it,” I say.

Taehyun says a thanks before him and Lauren leave.

I turn back to the guys.

Hey, where is my lovely dongsaeng at?” Jin asks.

I guess she’s still with Hyejin unnie bringing up our stuff,” I say as I turn towards the door, seeing that they aren’t there.

They should be up soon, though,” I say before turning back towards the guys.  They all nod in understandment.

Hey Scynthia, can I talk to you for a minute?” Hoseok asks.

Sure,” I say. I notice Namjoon nod at Hoseok. I wonder if that has anything to deal with what he's gonna talk to me about.

 

 

He takes me to one of the bedrooms and shuts the door.  He then faces me and it looks like he’s trying to figure out what to say.

You okay Hoseok? Something seems to be on your mind,” I say.

I don’t know how to say it. I mean, it’s not a big deal and they are all false, but I don’t know why I’m so worried over it. I just don’t want to upset you or for you to get hurt,” he says.

Ummm, I’m not really understanding here,” I say, completely confused.

He takes a breath before talking.  “So we got some new trainees,” he begins.

I nod, letting him know that he can continue.

And one of them is this girl. I guess she has this crush on me or something, I don’t know, nor do I care. But apparently she’s been going around saying that we kissed, which is completely false. Me and Jimin help out with one class and she starts these rumors. No one at the company believes her because they know you and I are a couple. I just wanted to tell you before you went back there and had to hear it for yourself,” Hoseok says.

I stand there and let everything he just said soak in. I inwardly sigh. I don’t know why I’m surpised, I mean, it’s Hoseok we’re talking about.  Of course he has all these fans. I sometimes forget he’s an idol.

Okay,” I finally say.

He looks at me with wide eyes. “O-okay? T-that’s it?” he asks, completely surprised. I guess he thought I would be upset.

I giggle before nodding. “Yeah, okay. I mean, you’re an idol and of course you’re gonna have all of these girls after you and stuff. I just need to remember that. It’s what I signed up for when I said I’d be your girlfriend. I’m a little upset that she started the rumor even though we’re a couple, but I’m happy no one at the company believes them. And I’m happy you told me,” I say before kissing him.

I trust you and believe you,” I say.

He smiles and hugs me. “You truly are an amazing woman,” he says in my ear.

He slightly pulls back and I can see that his eyes traveled down to my lips. My eyes ended up on his and we both lean in and kiss.

I'm the first one to break it.

"Yeah, I have definitely missed that," he says.

I laugh before saying, “We should get back to the others,” I say and he nods in agreement as we walk back.

 

 

Jimin’s POV

The door opens again with Hyejin noona and Ann following her. I smile really big, just glad she’s back. I scan her from head to toe, taking her in. I then notice that she doesn’t have a cast on her foot anymore. I bet she’s been dancing like crazy ever since she got it taken off. I’m just about to walk towards her when Jin hyung runs past me.

My lovely dongsaeng!” Jin says.  Really? Really hyung?

I see Jin hug Ann. “Hi oppa!” she replies and laughs. I sigh and shake my head.

Noona! We all missed you!” Jungkook says and soon the rest follows.

Yoongi hyung comes and puts his arms around my shoulders. “Looks like you gotta try harder,” he says before laughing. 

I missed you all, too. Have you guys been we-“ she suddenly stopped mid-sentence.

What’s wrong?” V asks.

Me and Yoongi walk over to join them all.

I see her scan each of us.

Your guys’ hair. Oppa! You went blonde!!” she exclaims.

We all laugh at her.

Yeah, we dyed our hair for the comeback,” Namjoon hyung says.

Do you like it?” Yoongi asks.

She scans us once again before smiling and giving us a thumbs up.  She then looks back at Jin hyung.

I just can’t believe you went blonde,” she says.

I know right. It was a big change for me. But I think I look pretty good with it, if I say so myself,” Jin says as he runs his hand through his hair. I smile and shake my head.

I agree. Blonde suits you,” she says before smiling.

Don’t tell him that, his head is already big as it is,” I say.

She turns to me and laughs. “Hey, I said you all look good. It’s just that oppa went through the biggest change here.”

See, this is why she is like my other half. She agrees with me,” Jin says, which makes Ann laugh.  I just shake my head, once again.

Just then, Scynthia and Hoseok hyung come back to join us. Hoseok is in all smiles so the talk must have gone well.

Hey Ann!” he says.

Hey Hoseok. I see you two are already glued at the hip,” Ann says before wriggling her eyebrows.

I see Scynthia just glare at her.

I just laugh at the two. I’m glad they haven’t changed any.

Alright boys, we should head out. We should let them rest,” Hyejin noona says.

Oh come on noona. They just got here,” Jungkook whines.

Yeah, I haven’t even made my donsaeng here food, yet,” Jin says.

Awww unnie! Food,” Ann says before pouting.  Yup, she's still the same Ann.

Sorry guys, another time. You all have an early day tomorrow. Boys, you have some interviews and a performance to record. Girls, you have a meeting with Mr. Bang tomorrow. After that, you girls have the rest of the day off,” Hyejin tells us.

Jungkook and Ann continue to pout.

“Come on you two, stop the pouting. It's not going to work on me. You can see each other tomorrow,” noona says.

Jungkook and Ann sigh.

The guys all grunt and we are forced to say our goodbyes.  I take this chance to talk to Ann alone.

Hey Ann,” I say.

She looks at me and smiles, “Hey yourself. You’ve been good?” she asks.

I roll my eyes before going in for a hug. I feel her tense a little but she soon relaxes.

You know how I have been. We talk everyday. I’ve missed you, though,” I say before pulling away.

She shrugs before smiling. “I’m a miss-able person,” she jokingly says and I just laugh.

Oh, I’ve noticed the cast is off. I bet you’ve been dancing everyday, huh?” I ask her.

Her smile falls a bit but I can tell she is trying to force one. “I’ve been busy with school and stuff,” she says.

I raise an eyebrow.  “Really? You? Too busy to dance? Are you okay? Is something going on?

Just as she opens to say something, noona beats her to it.

We’re leaving Jimin! Let’s go,” noona says.

I sigh and look back at Ann.

I’m fine really. You should go. I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” she says before smiling.

I look at her and decide to just drop it for now. “Alright. I’ll see you tomorrow. Get some rest,” I say before leaving out with noona.

 

As me and Hyejin noona are walking to the van where the rest of the guys are, she starts speaking.

So you noticed something is up with her too, right?” she asks.

I look at her but then nod. “Yeah. Everything was cool until I mentioned dancing. I don’t know what’s wrong with her,” I say worriedly.

Me neither. I want to say she’ll be fine but I’m not sure. I guess we’ll have to wait until they go back to training and see,” she says.

Yeah, I guess so.”

 

 

 

Later that Night

 

Lauren’s POV

   

Taehyun is now taking me home. When we left the dorm earlier, he just took me to his and we hung out with the rest of Winner. He then took me to his room so we could spend some time alone with each other.

*Flashback*

Taehyun grabs my hand and leads me to his room.  We both end up sitting on his bed.

I smile at him. “What’s up with you?” I ask him.

I just want to spend some time with you myself,” he says.

I nod.

So, I’d say it’s time for us to go out on an official date. I know we’ve been out before but I want to go out as us dating, not just two friends,” he says.

Really? And how are we going to do that, Mr. Idol?” I question him.

I have my ways but I’m taking that as a yes? A yes to our date,” he says.

I look at him before nodding my head.  “It’s a yes. Just don’t do anything stupid. I don’t want you to get in any trouble or anything.”

I promise. I’ll be careful and I’ll make sure to have all this planned out.”

I smile, “Good.”

Then he just stares at me for a while with a glint in his eyes.

Why are you looking at me like that?” I ask.

I’m just glad you’re here. I know we’ve talked and skyped but I prefer to have you next to me in person,” he says.

I smile and nod. Then he looks at my lips and starts leaning in. I look up at him and before I know it, my eyes are closed and our lips are pressed together.

We both pull back and lean our foreheads against each other.

I’m glad you’re here,” he says while looking me straight into my eyes.

“Me too,” I say before smiling.

*End Flashback*

After that, we just talked some more and then watched a movie.

 

We’re now in front of the door to the dorm.

I turn around to face him. “I had fun today.”

He then grabs my hands into his, “So did I. Hopefully we’ll be able to do this more often.

I smile and nod, “I’d like that.”

He then kisses me on the cheek.  “Good night and sleep well. I’ll see you later, hopefully tomorrow.

You too,” I say.

He waits for me to go in before leaving.

Once I’m inside, I close the door and let out a sigh of content.

 

“Oh! I had so much fun tonight!”

“I hope we can do this again! Omo, I missed you so much!”

I turn around to find Scynthia and Ann holding hands and facing each other.

“No! I missed you more!” Ann says.

They then turn to me before making kissy faces and noises.

I just glare at them and they burst into laughter.

“Are you guys done yet?” I ask.

“Oh come one, we’re just playing.” Scynthia says.

“Yeah, how was your date with your BOYFRIEND,” she says, putting so much emphasis on the word boyfriend.

“Funny. Very funny.” I say.

“Hey, it’s just payback,” she says before smiling, “but seriously. How was it? Are you guys a couple yet or what?” she asks.

“It was great. He took me to their dorm and then we went to his room to hang out and talk,” I say.

“And by hanging out and talking, you mean?” Scynthia asks.

“Oh my goodness! I really mean hanging out and talking. I cannot believe you just asked me that,” I say.

She just shrugs and Ann shakes her head.

“Anyways, he asked me on a date.”

“Haven’t you guys hung out before, though?” Ann asks.

I nod. “That’s what I said. But he says he wants to go out as us dating and not just as friends.”

“Awww! He’s getting serious! He must really, really like you then!” Scynthia exclaims.

“Yeah. I kinda really like him, too,” I reply back. I’m probably blushing like crazy right now.

“Two people in love. So amazing,” Ann says before giggling.

I smile before looking around some.  “I see you guys started unpacking,” I say sarcastically as their things are still in the same place as before I left.

“We were just waiting for you to get back. Now we can start,” Scynthia says before walking to grab some of her things.

“Whatever,” I say while rolling my eyes.

 

We begin unpacking when someone’s phone starts playing Area Code by Nick Jonas.

"I'M IN YOUR AREA COODEEE. I HIT YOU UP, ARE YOU'RE ALONE? SO MANY PLACES THIS COULD GO," Ann sings as she just lets her phone ring.

“Let me guess, that’s Ann’s phone,” I yell from my room.

“Don’t judge me! Just wait ‘til your phone goes off!” she yells back.

"Just answer the friggin phone and stop turning up to it. You're not at a club!" Scynthia yells from her room.

I laugh and continue my unpacking.  She's probably pouting right now.

 

A couple minutes later she comes into the hallway.

“Hey, Jongin says everyone wants to see us and we should come visit them at their company,” she says.

Scynthia comes out her room.

“I’m okay with that. Plus, Hyejin said we only have a meeting and we’re free for the rest of the day,” she says.

“How about you, Lauren?” Ann asks.

“I’m free. I don’t start until the day after,” I say as I lean on my doorway.

Ann nods before speaking on the phone again. “Yeah, we can make it . . .okay . . . see you tomorrow . . .you too . . .good night.”

“Well, I guess we’re going to see EXO tomorrow. I’ve never been to SM before,” Ann says.

“Me neither,” Scynthia adds in.

“It’s pretty cool. Suho showed me some of it,” I say

“Maybe they’ll give us a tour tomorrow,” Scynthia says.

Ann nods.

“Well, we better turn in, especially since you two have an early meeting,” I say, looking at Ann.

“I’ll be up, don’t worry,” she says.

“Good night guys!” Scynthia says as she heads back to her room.

“Good night you two,” I say before going back to mine.

“Night losers!” Ann says. I shake my head and laugh. This girl.

 

I lay in my bed, thinking about what happened earlier today. That kiss just felt completely different.  Maybe he really does like me.  I smile and try to fall asleep.

 

This summer is going to be great.  I can just feel it.

 

 

Well, chapter 2 is up! I hope you guys enjoy! That was so much to edit, goodness, lol.

As I said before, I'm gonna try to update regulary for about the next week because I start work after that :P.

But anyways, thanks for checking it out! Let me know what you think! It  may be starting off kinda slow, but trust me, there will be some drama soon! ;)

As always, peace out!