FIRST MISSION

Forbidden love

CHAPTER 2

~IRENE

This will be the first day of shooting and I’m gonna admit that I’m kind of nervous especially I don’t know who my partner is. I’m at the waiting room now when someone knocked and entered.

Annyeonghaseyo Irene, she gave me a card and its says:

 FIRST MISSION #1

Go to this place and find your HUSBAND <3

Finally it starts, the direction was to go to a broadcasting company MBC, guess my partner is also an idol. They instructed me to wear a red ribbon at my wrist, they told me that this will help my husband find me. While also they instructed me to ask a certain question to him that is so cheesy btw “Are you my husband?” and if he will answer “ yeppudayeobo” then he is my partner.

Finally I arrived at MBC, actually I don’t know what to do, ottoke?

I arrived at the waiting area, my best guess is that my partner will not be in the same company as I base it on the previous couple in WGM.

So first I entered the waiting room of GOT7, what do I do I’m so shy I hope I have my members with me.

 I knocked and entered and greeted them “annyeonghaseyo I’m Irene from Red Velvet.”

Of course they were surprised after all I just went to their waiting room without further notice.

The guys lined up and greeted me back “come and get it GOT7 imida annyeonhaseyo Irene.”

“(Oh lord help me) uhmmm hello again, I’m actually finding someone perhaps it’s one of you.” I stated

I’m actually close to some GOT7 members as we debuted at the same year.

“I’m filming WGM and I’m looking for my husband.” I continued

Irene-ah I’m your husband Jackson said jokingly and he faced s and asked, is anyone here perhaps Irene’s husband, eh no answer, I will be the husband then Jackson said playfully.

“Hahahaha Jackson-ah I guess my husband is not here it’s nice meeting you again I guess I’ll say my farewell now, annyeong.” I said answered smiling at them

The GOT7 members teased me and said that they hope I can find my husband and if I don’t their willing to be the replacement.

Hahahaha okay guys bye, I was exiting the room when Jaskson yelled congrats to your wedding which I answered gomawo …

The quest of finding my husband is so hard I’ve been to monsta x, seventeen, vixx, teentop rooms already but I still can’t find my husband I saw winner’s waiting room but said that it is impossible so I just passed it and go to the next room.

I guess my partner is here after all this are only the boy groups that are currently promoting right now. What to do I’m not close to BTS members.

Knock~ knock~ “annyeonghaseyo BTS sunbaenim I’m Irene from redvelvet.”

“Oh Irene-shiannyeonghaseoyo we are BTS they greeted me”

So I explained to them why I am there “is anyone of you my husband?”

They were quiet for a moment and pointed to each other . . . .

Eh I laughed and said “honestly sunbaes is anyone here my husband?”

“Mianhe Irene-shi I think your husband is not here but jhope, jimin, and joongkook can dance ice cream cake and dumb dumbdumb very good.” Rapmon sunbae said

“Hahahaha really, can I see?” I asked intrigued

At first jhope, jimin, and joongkook were reluctant to dance but when they started dancing I laughed till my stomach hurt they were so funny. I finally said my goodbyes to them, thanks again sunbaes . . . . . .

Ottoke? So that means my husband is in winner, how did that happen?

I was at the front door of winner’s waiting room contemplating whether to enter or not when suddenly the door opens . . . . . .

~MINO

Eh but I’m already at this place so that means my wife is here.

“What is written there mino-ya? Asked jinwoo hyung”

“It says that I should go to this place and find my wife hyung but I’m already here so that means I’m just gonna find her.”

“Then good luck Mino” said jinwoo hyung and my members with a hint of teasing.

I wonder who my wife is, I was told that she is wearing a red ribbon at her wrist and that if she asked me if you are my husband then I should answer it with “yeppuda yeobo” wahhh the line is so cheesy. I better start finding my wife MBC is so big.

Firstly I entered A-pink’s sunbae waiting room.

“Annyeong I’m Mino from Winner” I greeted them

“Oh annyeongmino-shi were apink, mino-shi what are doing here?” They asked me curious

“Ah I’m doing a show WGM.”

“Oh really and who is the lucky girl?”

“That is what I’m looking for, is she maybe one of you?”

“Maybe or maybe not.” eunji teased

“I guess my wifey is not here then. oh really sorry for disturbing you.”I said smiling

“Eh eh no worries before you go, pick your bias in apink.” said chorong sunbaenim

“Eh ah my bias?” I said flustered

“Hehehe just relax your bias or who do you find the prettiest?”

“Eh I guess bomi noona ^/////^”

“You heard that eunji Mino-shi chose me.” Bomi said happily.

“Then if you have no other question I will head out and thank you apink sunbaenim.”

 

I wasn’t expecting that question I was kind of flustered but my wife is not part of apink . . . . . then the next room I went to is EXID sunbae room, I’mkinda close to  hani noona because of Jackson so I guess it won’t be that awkward.

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Mino from Winner.” I greeted

“Annyeongmino-shi, what are you doing here?” Asked hani noona.

“Noona I’m filming for WGM and I’m looking for my wife is she perhaps here?”

“Eh Mino- ah is a man now he is already married but I guess the lucky girl is not here, invite me during your wedding.”

“Of course noona if that is the case noona then I will go and look again for my wife, gomawo hani noona.”

“Hehehehe good luck mino-ah” hani noona said

 

I’ve been to many rooms now but I still can’t find my wife so I decide to go back to our waiting room and ask the help of my members. . . .

Wooh I’m so tired I can’t find my wife, I said while entering our waiting room

“Maybe your wife ran away when she heard you are his husband.” Taehyun said jokingly

“Hahahaha in your face Namtae I’m just so handsome for my wife to run away.” I answered back jokingly

I guess I better look for her again but when I opened the door I did not notice that a girl was standing there I bump her and she lost her balance but she was able to hold me but I was also taken aback and lost my balance too so we both fell at the ground, ah!

~IRENE

Ah! Someone bumped into me and we both lost balance and fell at the ground but the ground is kinda soft when I opened my eyes a pair of handsome eyes were staring back at me and I felt the world stop momentarily.

“Mino what a scene have you made” said a man that I recognized as Nam Taehyun from winner

From that moment we realized what happened and immediately stand up and apologize from each other.

We attracted a large number of crowd because of what happened. And then I realized Song Mino was looking at my wrist, is he perhaps my husband and then I just suddenly blurted out at the front of many spectators “Are you my husband?”

.

.

.

At which he answered in a low y voice “yeppuda yeobo”

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

To be continued…

 

~END OF CHAPTER 2

 

So I hope you like it … and comment what you think about it … I also want to ask your opinion about the mission they will be doing in the future, you decide it … you can also request for cameos of your favorite kpop group or idol . . . kekeke<3