The First Time

The Dorm
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chungha sat on Mina's bed, Nayeon was in the room already sitting cross legged on the floor. Mina asked them for an emergency meeting and she was so curious to find out what the short haired girl had to tell them. Mina entered the room, after she went to get some snacks for them to munch on and sat right next to Chungha, Nayeon quickly spoke.

"What's happening Mina? I'm so curious I could die!"

"Ah, I am feeling so embarrassed now..." 

"C'mon me and Chungha are too curious here! Did you and Sana do it or something?"

Chungha yelled a bit in her mind, Nayeon was too blunt but then again they were all so close it was expected. 

"That's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about... Have you guys done it?"

"Me and Nayeon? Ew no I can't look at her like that."

"How dare you Kim Chungha! I am the goddess of this dorm you all know this."

"Guys stop teasing me! You both have girlfriends and know very well what I meant, I hate you."

Nayeon and Chungha smiled at each other. Mina was just so easy to tease and she looked too cute when she sulked.

"How come we haven't spoken about this before... I have... I mean me and Momo were already making out before we started an official relationship, so. It happened on the night when she finally asked me to be her girlfriend and it was amazing." 

Nayeon and Momo had been dating for almost 5 months already and Chungha was so glad Momo finally gave in. They were the funniest couple ever and Nayeon was always glowing nowadays.

"Well about Sejeong and I, we have done it too like one month after we started dating. I'm surprised Sejeong even handled waiting that much, she's a wild one."

Chungha smiled thinking about Sejeong. After the night they first kissed at the club, they started flirting nonstop and got closer and closer until they made their relationship official during one of their little dates four months ago. Chungha is so in love, she doesn't remember ever liking someone like this, she hates clichés but she wanted to be with Sejeong forever. She could see a future with her.

"So you got your answers, tell us, what is the problem Mina?" Nayeon asked.

Mina blushed. She always did when she spoke about her relationship with Sana. Chungha found them so adorable. They started dating three months ago if she remembers correctly, after avoiding each other for a while, well mostly Sana avoiding Mina like the plague and Mina getting constantly hurt because of Sana's heartbreaker ways, they eventually ended up admitting their love for each other and became a couple. Sana was so whipped, Sejeong and Momo wouldn't let her live a day without teasing her.

"The problem is, as you have probably figured out by now, me and Sana are still the same old. I want to take our relationship to the next level so bad but everytime I try, she finds a way to run away. It doesn't even make sense considering she had a new girlfriend every week before."

"Maybe she's nervous? We know Sana had other girls before but I don't think she ever took them seriously. She's in love with you Mina. It's different." Nayeon said.

"You say you really wanna take it to the next level right? What about making her give in, till she goes crazy. There's gotta be a way to break her."

Chungha knew too much about this. She had to crack Sejeong before, if not she'd still be single right now, Sejeong was too slow and hesitant before. And apparently so was Sana. 

"Are you forgetting me and Sana live with four other people? I need space and no distractions to be able to do that."

"Don't worry, me and Chungha will find a way to take Momo and Sejeong out of the dorm for a few hours, you just need to plan things well."

And they started discussing ideas to make Sana give in. She was in for a wild time. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina walked out of her room in a big oversized white shirt and some really short black shorts. Only her and Sana were in the dorm, she was gonna put her plan to work today, Sana couldn't run

Please log in to read the full chapter