The Club

The Dorm
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nayeon stood in front of the mirror doing her makeup, they were going clubbing. Momo had told her she thought Sana acted weird around Mina and she thought the best idea to get her to actually open up was... get her drunk. Of course Momo would. She heard Chungha screaming in frustration all the way from her room, complaining she had nothing to wear. Nayeon, Mina and Chungha managed to be assigned to the same dorm... along with Momo, Sana and Sejeong. Nayeon doesn't really know what happened but those three were asked to move from their dorm and since she and her friends asked so many times to live together, the school decided to put the 6 of them in the biggest dorm the school owned. Nayeon hated the idea at first but living with the source of her nightmares wasn't that bad and splitting the bills by six people instead of three was better.

She knows she's in love with Momo, they aren't really dating but Momo hasn't been with anyone else surprisingly since Nayeon broke down in front of her almost three months ago, and she keeps annoying her all the time so that must mean she likes her too? Anyways, Nayeon wasn't gonna give in. If Momo wanted to be serious with her, she'd have to be the one to ask. She finished her makeup just in time to see Chungha enter her room.

"Oh my god you look so hot!" Nayeon knew Chungha was fine but wow... Her hair was slightly curled and messy, she was wearing some black shorts and a black crop top with a leather jacket covering her back, some black boots and to finish it all, a red choker. Nayeon was praying for Sejeong's life right now because if she gets all choked up with simple Chungha in casual clothes and soft makeup, she was gonna die with hot Chungha.

"Please Nayeon look who's talking! Is it tonight that Momo is finally gonna ask you THE question?" Chungha asked her while she was putting on some lipstick.

"Momo and I are just... friends. It isn't gonna work, she runs away from commitment faster than me running away from bugs." 

Nayeong ing hates bugs, she was disgusted just thinking about it.

"Of course you guys are just friends... Friends who makeout and ocasionally sleep together all cuddled up and get jealous over the other speaking to someone new, you behave like a damn couple, might as well make it official."

"Are you girls ready? Should we get going?"

Mina interrupted their convo and walked inside Nayeon's room. Nayeon silently thanked her.

"Should we? But aren't the other three going? Where are they?" Chungha asked.

"Oh yeah Momo called earlier they're meeting us there. They went to Jungyeon's dorm for dinner and apparently got ready while we went on that terrible jog."

Mina made both her and Chungha go jogging with her that afternoon, her legs were still hurting and Nayeon knew they were gonna hurt for a while. you Mina.

"Before we go Myoui Mina let me just tell you everyone has noticed the going on between you and Sana and from what I was told, she doesn't hold back when she's drunk so good luck."

Nayeon left the room with Chungha laughing behind her and Mina whining and repeatedly saying there's no between her and devil number 2. Mina was never a good liar.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana got out of the taxi along with Momo and Sejeong. There they stood in front of one of the most popular clubs in town waiting for the rest of their dorm mates. In her twenty years of living she had never felt this nervous, not even when she went to that SNSD meet and greet in Japan and shook Tiffany Hwang's holy hand. She still didn't know why she agreed to this, Mina was coming. Mina drove her insane. Sana couldn't hold in her liquor. Everything screamed mess.

"Moguri!" 

She looked up and saw Nayeon running in her heels and into Momo's embrace. When will they actually admit they have feelings for each other, she asked herself. And then... she noticed Mina. Short black dress hugging her masterpiece of a body, dark makeup and her beautiful short hair slighty wavy. Sana knew she was in for a wild night.

It had been 2 hours. Or so Sana's drunk brain thought. She had danced, she had drank, she had told a girl in the bathroom that she looked like a meerkat. God she was praying she wouldn't remember anything the next day. She was currently sitting in one of the booths that were placed on the second floor of the club. This was so cool, little booths with comfortable small couches, dim lights and if you got the ones near the railing you could see the dance f

Please log in to read the full chapter