The Intro

The Dorm
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nayeon had a big day ahead, the friends she made at summer camp last year in Thailand were coming to study in Korea. She was happy to finally be with people she could really trust, only 2 months in summer camp but she knew these two girls are gonna stay with her for life, but she was nervous because who else had to go through the trouble of showing them around this big school other than her? Not to mention... warning them about the devil trio. Nayeon and her friends were finally together, typical high pitched squeals aside and tight hugs, she looked them up and down to see how they had changed over the past year. Chungha was still tiny, her hair had changed, instead of the summerish light brown, it was now a bit darker and with pinkish tips. Chungha is Korean like her but she had spent the last 7 years in America, she told Nayeon during camp she wanted to comeback and do her major here and apparently her parents allowed her. Mina, the other friend, changed way more than Chungha though. The long red hair she had during camp had been chopped off and dyed to a really light brown colour, Nayeon never thought she'd think this but... Mina glowed up, she looked gorgeous! Not that she wasn't before but Nayeon always thought of her as just cute. Mina is Japanese but from what she had told Nayeon before, she always had the dream of studying in Korea after growing up learning the language (along with English), her parents always thought knowing many languages would be useful in the future, now that she turned 19 and entered college, her parents had let her. 

While Nayeon was showing them around she was praying that when the dorms were settled she'd be able to stay with Chungha and Mina and leave her current one. Her roommate had been living with her for one year and they had spoken 2 times... both about the weather. Walking around the hallways and showing the girls the corners to their new 'home', she finally spotted her. Momo. Nayeon shivered, she didn't even know if it was good or bad, it's just what Momo does to her. She saw her and her two best friends approaching and she grabbed Chungha's and Mina's arms while she whispered to them: 

"Girls, guess it's time to meet the school's evil trio."

Sana, the one on the left, Japanese transfer student with the grayish hair and big bright eyes looks like a fluffy squirrel who can do no wrong but Nayeon knows better, she had broken so many hearts. . Kim Sejeong, the one on the right, a nerd with cute smiley eyes and always messy black hair, Nayeon doesn't even know how she ended up befriending Momo and Sana, she can't break hearts, she's just a clumsy one who does nothing but study and trip over her own feet. But still, Nayeon can't trust her. And in the middle of the two, Momo. The cause of her lack of sleep, the cause of all the problems in her life really... Momo. Loser, she had to come all the way from Japan and ending up ruining my life didn't she, Nayeon thought. From her brown hair, eyes that always make her look sleepy and cute teeth to her perfectly sculpted abs and strong thighs, Momo was her nightmare. 

"New students? Care to introduce them to us Miss Im Nayeon?" Momo asked with her still clumsy korean. Nayeon always found it cute but she would never admit that.

Nayeon sighed... she couldn't escape. Please god don't let Chungha or Mina ever be tempted by them, she said to herself. 

"This is Chungha and this is Mina, she's from Japan like you. They're both majoring in dance, also like you."

"I see. Pleased to meet you ladies, hopefully we'll get along well in the future, you know... since me and Nayeon are very close", Momo said as she smirked.

"We're gonna get going, the volleyball team is practicing and w

Please log in to read the full chapter