Crimson Sheets

Silent Love

I woke up to a softly lighted room, I didn't recognize anything. Where was I? How could I have ended up in some unfamiliar house. In what seemed like seconds he recalled what happened in the night that had just passed. I looked down to hands which were lightly bruised. I Remembered trying to fight back. When I touched my jaw I felt a slight pang of pain. The bed I was laying on was a stunning colour of crimson red. The room around me was painted a beige colour with shelves and various little things decorating nearly every corner of the room. The room was way larger than my room at home. I  felt very calm for being in some odd house, until I heard the door knob click. I stopped breathing for a second as the door opened. The face of the boy who opened it looked familiar to me . I realized he was the one I saw last night before passing out. My heart starting racing, what happened after I passed out?He could be a murderer and here I was in his bed.

“Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything and I didn't do anything, gosh you look like you’re about to pass out again, please don't it was hard enough having to deal with you last night.” He slightly smiled but he did look worried about my wellbeing.

“I guess I will have to trust you on that. What's your name stranger?”I smirked while asking, he silently responded.

“Minghao”

“Nice to meet you Minghao, I’m Jun and i would like to know how you happened to get me here all alone, oh also don't be scared to come closer. I won't bite, i know i may appear quite rugged at the moment but this is not how i usually am.” I smiled and motioned him closer, revealing to him what had happened before he found me and asking how on earth he happened to get me here with that tiny body of his.

  An hour later we were walking through the door of the local convenience store. In the short time he had probably learnt a lot about me while i barely knew anything about him. Minghao was tall but probably the skinniest boy i have seen in awhile. His face was very cute which didn't really match his mysterious personality. He seemed to calm the storm in me when he talked, he had a way with his words and you felt like you could trust anything he said.

We exchanged numbers when i left to go home and assure my parents i was indeed alive and okay. He said goodbye with a smile and i ree to him as well. Yet as i walked away i could feel his eyes on me and for some reason i felt empty. When i was a few houses away from home i started panicking. My parents will probably throw a fit when they see me all bruised. It's even worse that i didn't call them since leaving yesterday and that i didn't even show back home last night. They wanted me to be their perfect child, i was very far from it now. Where would i go if they decided they were too mad at me at the moment and kicked me out for the night? My friends would ask too many questions and be too nosy about the whole situation.I looked down at the name “Minghao” which was on the screen of the phone in my hand, i was hovering my finger over the call button when my mom looked out the window and caught a glimpse of me. Before i knew it i was grounded and without a phone. My only escape plan left with that phone, which was now hidden probably someone on the first floor of my house. I heard my door lock and sighed as i layed down on my bed. Only five days till school, and i'm grounded for all of them, what luck when i had just met someone who i was just longing to learn more about.