CHP:2

Misunderstanding and Chances.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: surprise surprise, a 2019 rewriting. ZIMZALABIMMMM.

--


T-P.O.V

"Sorry I'm late, something came up in the dorm." Mina sheepishly apologized and bowed, Seorim shook her head with her hands animatedly moving also. "It's fine, it's fine. Come sit down!" Seorim spoke enthusiastically,  Mina nodded and silently sat beside an obviously annoyed Jiwoo.  A long, awkward silence followed as no one dared to speak or even bother to break the ice. But luckily, Sana isn't the type to keep quiet. "So! Uhm, what's the meeting all about?" She asked, trying to fight the urge to cringe when everyone turned to look at her. "Oh, almost forgot about that! But yeah, she's the friend I'm talking about," Seorim said, placing a hand on Mina's shoulder. "She just came back from the States, so I thought why not have a little gathering?" Sana slowly nodded her head and forced a laugh. "Ah is that so?" 

 

"It's nice to meet you guys again." Mina smiled meekly, slightly side eyeing Jiwoo. Jiwoo took notice of this and shoved the remaining of her cheesecake in before standing up. "Uh, sorry for being a party pooper but I've got a meeting to attend. Catch you guys later!" She smiled and hurriedly left the café without letting the others have a chance to speak.

 

Mina's heart clenched as she watched Jiwoo leave so abruptly and it was obviously because of her, there was a visible frown on her face that was impossible to miss. Sulli, who was beside Mina the whole time, smiled weakly and just patted her back. "What was that about? Did something happen between the two of you?" Seorim looked back and forth between Jiwoo's retreating figure and Mina with a puzzled look on her face.

 

"Unnie, you're not aware of what happened?" Tzuyu asked as her already wide eyes widened more. Yoongi sighed and shook his head, "I guess Jiwoo didn't tell her, and Seorim is dumb enough to not notice the tension between the two," Yoongi briefly stared at Seorim before continuing, "they broke up a long time ago, Seorim." That took Seorim by surprise, she stared at Mina and the girl only managed to nod, "Unfortunately, that's the only thing we know. We don't know what their reason is so we don't have the rights to get mad at Mina, or even Jiwoo." Yoongi explained calmly and looked over to Mina, "this your chance to explain what really happened." Mina nodded and started speaking.

 

F L A S H B A C K

MINA'S POV.

After a long day of work, I decided to stop by a bar near my work place to relieve some stress, I was greeted by the bartender, who i became close to after countless visits, as soon as I entered. "What can I get for you Mina?" He asked as he was wiping a shot glass, "just get me some wine for now Yugyeom," Yugyeom nodded and went to prepare a glass of wine, as I was busy examining the interior of the bar someone oddly fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter