Final (2)

Misunderstanding and Chances.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T - P O V . 

 

It didn't take long when Jiwoo opened the door for them, it took them by shock when the small girl greeted them with a wide smile. But it made an impact on Mina the most, Sana had to poke her side to snap her out of it. 

 

"Took you guys long enough," Jiwoo remarked as she stepped aside and let them in. It took her alot of will power to not pounce on Mina as she noticed the girl was staring at her all the way.

 

Jiwoo was puzzled when all of them remained standing, with the exception of Mina, "why are you guys still standing?" Jiwoo asked as she approached them, "we forgot to buy food on the way here. We're just gonna go out for awhile to buy some." Seorim said, acting sheepish in front of Jiwoo. The others nodded and started grabbing their bags.

 

"Oh, you could've just told me. We can just order food." Jiwoo spoke as she took out her phone but was stopped by Sana

 

"And you're going to pay for it? No way kid. We won't be out for long and besides," Sana paused, turning to look at Mina, "Mina will be here to accompany you, right Minaring?" Mina nodded silently, "but unnie..."

 

"No buts Jiwoo. Behave okay?" Minho said and patted Jiwoo's head on their way out. After the others left, awkward silence suddenly engulfed the room. It was dead silent to the point that only the whirr from the aircon could be heard.

 

Jiwoo suddenly cleared and stood up, "if you need me, i'll be at the pool area." Mina nodded as she watched Jiwoo go outside.

 

As she arrived at the pool area, Jiwoo sat on the edge of the pool and just let her feet dangle. She just waited for Mina to come outside as she stared at the stars in the sky.

-

 

Mina sighed as she also stood up to follow Jiwoo to the pool area. "You can do this Mina, you will not screw this up or you will find yourself floating in Han River because of Seorim unnie." She spoke to herself, trying her best to calm herself down. Soon enough, she sees Jiwoo sitting at the edge of her pool while keeping herself entertained with the water.

 

She cleared and gathered all of her courage to say Jiwoo's name, "Jiwoo?" Jiwoo turned her head and looked at Mina blankly. "Oh, Mina ssi, come join me here." Jiwoo said, patting the empty space beside her, which Mina gradually accepted. Another awkward silence followed before Mina spoke again.

 

"Jiwoo-yah, I'm... really sorry."


"For what Mina?"


She asked without even turning to face Mina. Without a warning,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter