CHP:1

Misunderstanding and Chances.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: 2019 rewrite cause why not. lol.

--

JIWOO POV

I was supposed to be sleeping at this hour, but I was dragged to the café by my cousins and sister. I was told that we are going to meet a good friend of ours that we haven't seen for a long time, I tried to ask my sister who it was but she told me to wait. I heaved a sigh and just opted to observe the cafe to entertain myself. The place itself had a vibrant look to it despite the vintage decor. I was enjoying it until my eyes fell upon a couple that reminded me of us. Of her. I felt my breath hitch as tears began pooling around my eyes.

It all came back to me in a flash, the painful memories from the past that I want to forget are coming back to haunt me.

 

“Mina where are you?..” I bit my lip as I stared at my phone, I took a glance at the clock and realized it was already half past twelve. Growing impatient, I rose from the couch and grabbed my jacket and car keys on the way out.

After driving for 30 minutes I finally arrived, I stopped in front of the bar seeing Mina's motorcycle parked near the entrance. I gathered all the courage left in me. But as soon as I opened the glass door, my courage was nowhere to be found for I have seen my girlfriend kiss another girl. It didn’t seem like she was hesitating by the way she held the woman.

“ Mina..” I manage to breathe out her name after being mum for a long while.

“ J..Jiwoo! This isn't what you think it is!” Mina exclaimed as she pushed the drunk girl away.

 “Mina.. how could you?” I clenched my fist as I spatted the words with venom lacing in my tone.

She kneeled in front of me and grabbed my wrist to prevent me from leaving.

“ I’m sorry Jiwoo, please forgive me. It was just a misunderstanding!”

Though I can't bear to see her in this state, I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter