9:45 AM

Can I borrow your pencil?

When Izzy got back, Wonwoo was already sitting on his desk reading his book. She sat back down carefully. Wonwoo saw the distressed look on her face and gave her a little smile. her heart was pounding again, harder than before though.

After calming herself down, she got back to do some work. Breathe slowly, and you'll be fine izzy, she thought.

"Okay class so here is a little worksheet for you guys to do, just to revise on today's lesson. I'll give you a few more minutes to go through the notes." the teacher announced.

Great, I don't know anything.

Half of the class had already started doing the worksheet when Izzy finished going through her work. Just as she went to go get the worksheet she heard that deep husky voice again, "Hey, can you please get me one?" Izzy nodded in nervousnouss, "Thanks." he said.

Izzy could feel her heart pounding again. Smh. She got two sheets of paper and headed back. She sat down and gave Wonwoo his.

"Thanks." he said.

"Yeah, you're welcome." she said tongue tied.

She looked through the questions on her sheet and she could feel the sweat building up again.

"Miss, this is hard." Wonwoo blurted out

"Well, you could do more studying in your own time then, Wonwoo." the teacher smiled at him

Wonwoo simply roled his eyes and sighed.

The teacher left the classroom to answer a phone call.

"Do you get it?" Wonwoo asked Izzy. Although she didn't hear him

"Huh?" She had a wee fright

"Do you get it?" Wonwoo asked her again.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Can you help me?"

"Sure." Izzy gave him a smile and he smiled back. She could feel her heart banging on her chest.

Izzy tried her best to explain it to Wonwoo in hopes she didn't make herself look like an idiot.

"Oh geez, that's easy," he said, "I don't know what the teacher's on about."

Izzy giggled.

"Thanks." Wonwoo smiled at her.

"You're welcome." Izzy blushed.

"Oh and, can I borrow a pencil?"

Izzy looked through her pencil case, she hesitated for a second. She only had one pencil and had to use a pen.

"Yeah, here." she handed him her pencil.

"Thanks." he smiled at her again.

 Izzy was screaming internally.

She looked back at Amber, who gave her a wink. Izzy couldn't help but smile uncontrollably.