9:15 AM

Can I borrow your pencil?

The weather was rather nice today, the sun was shining, the sky was clear. Izzy couldn't help but got herself lost at the view out the window. Suddenly she heard a shriek, it was Amber. Typical Amber she thought. She turned around to see a wide smirk on Amber's face. Amber was pointing at somebody who looked oh so fimiliar. The guy turned around and it was Jeon Wonwoo. Her heart started pounding and she looked away in a blink of an eye. She could feel the blood flowing on her cheeks creating a warm blush. 

"Book's out!" the teacher started the lesson already. smh

Just as Izzy was opening her book, she heard a loud thump on the desk next to her's. She saw a few books hit the surface of the table, and she was annoyed with it. She wanted to call him out but when she looked up, her eyes froze, dried, and her heart was racing, it was Wonwoo.

Izzy gave Amber a distressed look, she only gave a laugh.

"Izzy, is there a problem?" the teacher seemed to notice her.

"No, I'm good."

"Good, so open your book to page 129."

"Yes ma'am."

Izzy could feel sweat building on her forehead, she managed to wipe them off before they fell off. Boy, it's so hot in here. Izzy took her jacket off and put it on top of her chair. Or maybe it's just him. She blushed.