Chapter Two

We Got This!

     Ha Ra knocked on her dorm-room door, she heard music inside though so she doubted anyone would open it.

"Jackson, you wouldn't mind reaching into my purse to get my keycard, would you?"

"I wouldn't mind even if it was in your back pocket." He replied, zipping her bag open and reaching for the key. Ha Ra didn't bother to reply to his flirty remarks, she figured he'd notice she wasn't interested and would stop. Jackson opened the door and gestured for her to go inside first. When she did, she first spotted Min Hyo on the couch, watching a drama. The loud music was coming from Jin Hee's room. She was most likely practicing for the choreography she was supposed to create for dance class.

     Min Hyo finally took her eyes off the screen and looked at Jackson and Ha Ra in confusion. "Are you not going to introduce me to your friend, Ha Ra?" Jackson asked, placing the bags on their table.

"Hey Minhyo, this is Jackson Wang, aka the idiot who grabbed the wrong suitcase at the airport."

"Hey! I thought we agreed it was both our faults!" Min Hyo stared at them, amused. Because of their noise level, the music from the room was suddenly paused and out came a confused Jin Hee.

"Who's that?" She asked, taking a seat next to Min Hyo as the other couple argued.

"I wouldn't have grabbed the wrong luggage if you hadn't been laughing at your friend's joke!" Yelled Ha Ra.

The argument wasn't of anger, it was pretty amusing.

"That's Jackson, the guy that has your suitcase. They're arguing over who's fault it is that they switched bags." Min Hyo responded to Jin Hee.

     The arguing grew quiet before Jackson made yet another comment. "I get all tingly as you yell at me, keep going." Ha Ra laughed, "You really have to stop making comments like that."

"Why? Are they working?" Jackson smiled. It wasn't the first time Ha Ra noticed he was attractive, but he was more than just that. He could be adorable and hot at the same time and Ha Ra would catch herself admiring him for a couple of seconds. She couldn't believe she didn't notice him in first semester, he was probably really quiet or she was too caught up in her work, because she hardly remembers anyone else in her class.

"No they're making me like you less." She replied, placing one hand on her hip. To this, Jackson responded by mimicking her. He placed his hand on his hip too, exaggerating the motion so he looked like he was prepared for a catwalk.

"Hey Ha Ra, I know you're in the middle of a sass-contest with Jackson but Jinhee would really like her clothes back." Min Hyo interrupted, Jin Hee next to her, nodding.

"Oh, right. Jin Hee, you should bring Jackson's out and we'll go pick yours up."

"Got it." Jin Hee stood up and went to her room as Ha Ra began to empty the bags out.

"Let me help." Jackson offered, taking the food portion of the stuff and filling up the cupboards and mini fridge with it after getting approval.

Ha Ra stared at him for a few seconds before finally saying something. "Are you always this.... Gentlemanly?" She asked. "Yes." Ha Ra was expecting a different answer, a sort of a flirtation maybe. He's been doing it this entire time, why did he stop there?

"You really don't have to be. I'm probably not going to return the favor so you should just stop." Ha Ra didn't like that he was being so helpful without reason. It almost made her suspicious of him but she brushed that off, maybe he was just a nice person.

"I'm really just sorry there was this huge luggage mix up- actually no then I wouldn't have met you girls. I mean I've met you because we have the same classes but we've never been formally introduced. So, because of this error we are now formally introduced and we can hopefully become friends." Jackson smiled as he finished organizing the food inside their respective locations and reached for the rest of the bags that contained the art supplies.

"Oh no- you don't need to organize this. We'll be taking this into our rooms later." Ha Ra stopped him.

     He simply nodded and Jin Hee walked out of her room with the burgundy suitcase that rightfully belonged to Jackson.

"Ah, thank you!" He ran over and hugged it, caressing his cheek over the suede covering.

"Do you two need a moment?" Jin Hee joked and the other two girls laughed.

Jackson glared at them while covering 'the ears' of the suitcase. "She doesn't need to hear your judgmental selves."

"Yeah yeah whatever, where's my baby?" Jin Hee was growing tired of not having all her clothes. She had her favorite workout clothes in that case and she refused to dance well if she did not have those fabric pieces touching her body.

"It's in my dorm, we can go get it. Hopefully the boys haven't looked through it while I was gone." Jin Hee's jaw dropped.

"How dare you leave my clothes unattended in the same room with males? I only opened yours but I didn't look through it!"

"Relax, I told them not to go through it. It's only two other guys. Well, six if you count the other four in our dorm. They wouldn't look through it though, they're good guys. Except for Bambam maybe."

"We've gotta go now, blondie." Jin Hee said, grabbing Jackson by the arm and dragging him into the hallway along with his suitcase. Ha Ra followed and Min Hyo sighed as she turned off the tv and trailed behind them.

"Hey! You don't have to be so violent!" Jackson cried, prying his arm away from Jin Hee. "You are now my LEAST favorite of you three."

"Cool story, Jackson. Where is your dorm?" Jin Hee was reluctant in wasting time. Jackson sighed as he motioned for the girls to follow him, and they did. His dorm was on the other side of the hall, about 10 doors away from them. It was surprising they've never bumped in to them before. Well maybe not so surprising since neither one of the girls goes out much from the dorms.

"Here it is." He said while digging into his pocket for the keycard. As he opened the door laughter could be heard from the outside.

"Hey guys, I'm back! I found the girl who stole my suitcase too." Ha Ra found her arm being grabbed by Jackson and was suddenly dragged into the dorm room. There were 4 boys she could see in the room. Two were sprawled on the couch together. The first one had dark brown or black hair. He looked particularly young and the thing about him that stood out the most was his beestung-like lips. The boy next to him was larger in height, his hair was a red brown sort of color. She assumed he was one of the older guys. In the corner was another, he had his earphones in but stared blankly at her and Jackson. The last boy looked fairly nice, he was smiling at them both.

"Hey I thought we agreed it was your fault." Ha Ra claimed and Jackson glared at her.

"Introduce us, Jackson!" The young swollen-lipped one declared, just as two other guys, along with Jin Hee and Min Hyo, entered. Every single one of them was highly attractive to Ha Ra it was weird. She'd never paid much attention to anyone until now and she was overwhelmed with good looking people.

"Oh- Mark, Junior! You're here finally with the snacks!" The nice one yelled, jumping to his feet and going up to the two guys that walked in.

"Aish, so many people in one room." The cold one in the corner complained and he disappeared into another room.

"Don't mind him," started Jackson, "he's just not used to meeting new people. That's a Im Jae bum by the way, we call him JB. The one with the funny lips on the couch is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, he's Thai and we just call him Bambam. The giant next to him is Kim Yu Gyeom, he's the youngest one. Mister hungry over there is Choi Youngjae, I don't have anything else to say about him. The two that just walked in, the ugly one is Park Jin Young, we call him Junior. And finally the uglier one is Mark." Ha Ra laughed at his descriptions as they each greeted her after their name was mentioned, except JB of course. She still couldn't believe that the giant on the couch, presumably the tallest, was the youngest of the group. They reintroduced themselves to Jin Hee and Min Hyo, who agreed with Ha Ra over the Yugyeom thing. 

"So... Can I ask for my suitcase back now?" Said Jin Hee. Jackson nodded and entered the room, coming out a few seconds later with an identical case as his. It made a lot more sense to mix them up now, since their only difference was their names on the tags. "Yes! Thank you, finally!" Jin Hee ran over to the case in the similar manner than Jackson did, but didn't go as far as caressing her cheek against the smooth suede. She just grabbed the handle and proceeded to walk out of their dorm.

"Hey, hey, wait!" The one named Mark called after her, "Why don't you stay to eat? Junior and I bought more than enough for the seven of us, three more people would hardly make a difference.

"Well with Jin Hee it might since she counts for like 10 people." Min Hyo didn't mean to say that outloud, especially in front of new people. She immediately turned a rose color when she realized what she had done. Everyone laughed including Jin Hee, who just accepted the invitation to eat because she could never say no to free food.

"Ha Ra?" She turned around to the sound of her name, it was the nice one, Youngjae.

"Can you cook?" He asked. Ha Ra made a "so-so" hand gesture and he smiled.

"Come on, you can help me in the kitchen." She nodded and followed him to the small "kitchen" which was just a few counters, a stove, and a microwave. Each dorm room contained this and a medium sized fridge for preserving food. There was a lunch area but the food wasn't always good and you had to pay quite a bit to get it. It was a lot tastier to buy outside food and make it yourself, like the girls would usually do.

"I can help!" Jackson appeared out of no where, excited for no apparent reason.

"No no no." Youngjae replied quickly.

"You burned your ramen last time for not adding water before putting it in the microwave!" Ha Ra tried not to smile as Jackson was being lectured.

"But Youngjae! That was one time! And it didn't burn completely, once I added water-" he kissed his finger tips and made a firecracker gesture,"it was bellisimo!"

"Fine, you can help." "Yes!" Jackson did a quick dance but stopped after Youngjae's next comment.

"You can make the kimchi."

"...the kimchi is already made and it's in the fridge."

"I know." Youngjae simply replied. "C'mon Ha Ra, I'll show you how to make Doenjang jjigae!" Jackson stared at Ha Ra and Youngjae for a moment as they grabbed ingredients from the cupboards and fridge together, but proceeded to jump in between Bambam and Yugyeom on the couch.

Min Hyo was completely lost, with no one to talk to. She was too quiet to talk to anyone, but Jin Hee had no problem as she conversed happily with Mark. Min Hyo was jealous of the trait that Jin Hee held, and that was her confidence. She began to want it more as Junior sat beside her and tried to spark up a conversation with her.