Under the Mistletoe

Under the Mistletoe [THREE SHOT]

"Where's Bom Noona?" Ji Yong asked worriedly. It was already 10 and the party was hectic. The music was loud and the people were either drinking or dancing, or both. It was like a club in Ji Yong's view. He impatiently searched the room waiting for Dara and Minji's answer. They looked at each other.

"Sorry, Oppa... I have no clue." Minji said looking down, while Dara began to press her fingers together avoiding his tough stare.

"Uh... I-i think, I saw her getting a drink... I think she's still there..." Ji Yong held his forehead aggravated. 'She better not be drinking again..." He thought frustrated.

"Mianhae..." Dara said as she pulled Minji from their seats and left Ji Yong standing there. He waved bye, and then turned to make his way to the open Bar. 'I knew we should have closed the bar when we had the chance... ' he thoughtto himself as he maneuvered his way throught the dancing crowd. He looked around the bar, when he couldn't find Bom he gently hit his fist on the table... 'Where is she...?' he continued searching until he felt reach over his shoulders and wrap around his neck. He turned his head around to find a disoriented CL.

"Oppa!!" she cheered, "Great party, You're just the person I was looking for.... Wait.... was it you... I was looking for...?" she unstably stood there thinking. 'Just what I need more drunk people to take care... -.-' he thought as he grabbed her and began to take to Dara and Minji, all the while looking for Bom.

"Oh, Unnie!?" He turned to see Minji running towards him and CL.

"Minji-ah!!"Cl laughed.

"Oh, what happened Oppa?" Minji asked taking hold of CL this time. Ji Yong began to rub the back of his neck as he began,

"I found her near the bar and well, I still can't seem to find Bom..." He looked around again until he felt another pair of arms wrap around his neck.

"Hyung~"

He turned to see his cuddly Panda maknae. -.-'

"Seungri-sshi...?" he said as if he wasn't sure if this was real or not, as he took seungri's arm's off of him.

"Hyung~ I'm tired.... and Seunghyun keeps stealing the girls I'm trying to pick up..." he continued whining...

'I just wanted to have fun tonight, and hang out, talk to Bom... and have everything go right on this day... this party... Why can't I have that...?' Ji yong thought inwardly sulking....

"Is there a problem here?" he heard, and by that voice he knew exactly who it was and he was thankful for the rescue. He quickly looked up to see the always smiling Taeyang.

"Youngbae Oppa!!!" CL cheered as she latched onto his shoulders, smilling and wrapping his arm around her he greeted everyone, nodding his head with each person he named.

"Ah Chaerin-ah, Minji-ah, Seungri-sshi, and Ji Yongie how are you buddy?" He let go of Chaerin to pull Ji Yong in for a big hug. JI Yong smiled as he embraced his best buddy.

"I'm good bae, you?" he answered. Taeyang smiled and shrugged, "Same old same old, you know me Ji." Ji Yong smiled and looked around, almost forgeting he was looking for a specific corn loving woman.

"Yo Ji...? Shouldn't you be somewhere right now...?" he heard Tayang ask, he turned to him confused. Taeyang stood there still smiling. Taeyang then motioned to the side,"A specific somewhere which happens to be right... over... there..." Ji Yong followed where he was motioning to find Bom leaning against the doorway. He smiled, 'she looks really pretty tonight... But of course when doesn't she look pretty..?' he thought. Bom was wearing a short, flowy mint green mini-dress, with black kill heels, and a reindeer antlers headband. He felt completely under-dressed compared to her outfit. All he wore was a dark red tux, it was holliday enough for him. He walked up to her, she didn't seem to notice, she looked as if she was thinking. He stood next her, leaning on the otherside of the doorway, before he began to start a conversation with her.

"Ho Ho Ho...?" he said as he leaned in so she could hear him over the loud music. Bom heard and then turned to him and smiled, but it was as bright as her usual ones are.

"Hey Ji Yong-ah."

"What's wrong" he asked. She shook her head and said nothing, but he knew it wasn't nothing, but decided to let it go.

"No drinking...?" he asked to keep the conversation going. She shook her head again.

"Ani, last year drinking ruined my chance to kiss a really great guy..."

Ji Yong nodded in understanding, and thought about it for a second. And then turned back to her in shock,

"You remember last year!?!?"


'I'm fulfilled..' Taeyang thought as he saw Ji Yong and Bom conversing, until he notice one little detail he needed yo point out to them, on his way he was stopped by Dara, and of course he would stop for her.

"Youngbae!" she exclaimed with cheer, 'she's happy' he smiled. "I just love the holidays they make so Jolly! It's almost Christmas, there's like 20 secs left! Omo, you wanna count down with me?!" Taeyang smiled and then looked to Bom and JI Yong, 'Oh this is gonna be good....' he thought as he nodded to Dara's request.

TEN!


"Bwoh...! You know what I'm talking about!?!? I figured you wouldn't remember..." Bom said nervously

NINE!

"I thought you were too drunk to even know what was going on!!" Ji Yong said also nervous.

EIGHT!

"I was fully aware of everything going on... I may not be able to hold my liquor, but i remember everyhting..." She said looking down.

SEVEN!

Ji Yong couldn't believe it... He couldn't help the smile that rose on his face, She wanted to kiss him! And no doubt he wanted to kiss her.

FIVE!

He heard a faint sound but couldn't quite place it, he looked around.

FOUR!

Bom heard it as well and then began searching the room full of crowded people to see Taeyang flailing his arms around to get their attention.

THREE!

They looked closely to see him pointing above them, as they slowly looked up to see the dreadful, Mistletoe hanging over their heads.

TWO!

They looked at each other in doubt, waiting for the others approval. 
ONE!

*CLICK*

'It wasn't fast but it wasn't slow, it wasn't sweet or bitter... It was passionate and full of love. And it wasn't short that's for sure... All this described the best kiss that happened underneath that mischevious mistletoe, that will change their lives forever...'

"Stop narrating what just happened Bae..." TOP interupted, as Taeyang took the picture from his camera and shook it around before looking at it. "Yep I got the best christmas present for Bom and Ji Yong!" He exclaimed waving the picture in TOP's face. TOP chuckled,

"Well that may be true for Ji, but not for Bom..."

"What...?!-"

Taeyang stopped in the middle of his confusion to see TOP holding Corn with a big green bow on it.

"How could you!?!?!" Taeyang exclaimed as TOP did a victory dance while laughing evilly.

       

       (YB)                      (TOP)


Anyeong!!!~

Sorry for the super late update, I know excuses should not be allowed but the hollidays meant Family time... No computer... -.- Anyways Hopefully this will be an ok update for you all, Merry Belated Christmas and New Years.

GBOM HWAITING!