Party Planners!

Under the Mistletoe [THREE SHOT]

 

"Aniyo!!! Ji Yong-ah, you have to place it there!!" Bom yelled at Ji yong, who was on a ladder trying to place an ornament on the wall.

'Aish...' Ji yong thought to himself as he complied with what Bom had told him. Moving the blue snowflake over. He then put his feet on each side of the ladder and slid down, reaching the bottom he turned to Bom and smiled brightly. "Like that?" he asked with much sarcasm. But Bom, being Bom of course, didn't detect it and smiled just as bright.

"Yes, much better!" and she then left for the lights, as Ji Yong stretched tired from all the work. They had been planning for the past weeks, and now they had to decorate the place it was being held. It's held at the same place every year, The Park Hyatt Seoul, one of the best 5 star hotels they had to offer in Seoul. They were in the ballroom where they held many balls, parties and get togethers. He looked around the huge, vacant room, and remebered the past christmas parties they held here. All the laughs and the fun.

 


LAST YEAR

"Aish Ji Yongie, you gotta learn to live a little..." Bom slurred as she began to scold Ji Yong for ruining her 'fun'.

"Ani Bom, you have to learn to hold on the liquor..." Ji Yong said as he was leading Bom out of the crowded room, He hadn't a clue how such a huge place could be crowded so easily. Bom was struggling, but giggled.

"You know what they say...*hiccup*, Beer.. before liquor... Never sicker... *hiccup*, Liquor before beer... Your in the clear~... *hiccup, giggle*" she slurred once more, still struggling in Ji Yong's grasp. He continued through the crowd trying to find an exit when someone grabbed his shoulder. He turned to see Seunghyun.

"Hyung?" he questioned.

"Don't be so uptight Ji, have some fun... you're always about work... this is a party... lighten up!" he said holding up his beer. Ji Yong rolled his eyes, while Bom smiled and clapped along to Top's short speech.

"Hyung, are you drunk too?" Ji Yong asked still grasping Bom's wrist. Top smirked as he took a gulp of his beer again,

"Not yet..." Bom laughed as Seunghyun left, Ji Yong ignored this and continued. Once reaching the door they were stopped once again.

"Yo Ji!" He and Bom turned to see Youngbae, Dara, and CL laughing at them. Ji Yong looked everso confused, as he saw the priceless expressions on their faces, as he looked at Taeyang he saw him motion above them. Ji Yong then looked up to see the infamous Mistletoe hanging above where he and Bom were standing. He swallowed hard, as he looked back at Taeyang and the girls readying their cameras. He turned to Bom who was still staring at the mistletoe. He bit his lip. He then saw her look at him, and break into a laugh.

'what was so funny? Was she laughing at him or the situation?' all these questions ran through his head.

"I guess you have to kiss me now..." Bom sheepishly smiled

O.o*record scratch* O.o

Ji Yong was at a lost for words, but he began to lean in ever so slowly closing his eyes as well, Bom doing the same, and a second away from lip contact a flash could be heard and before you knew it Bom had ran for the nearest trash can. Vomiting and retching. Dara and Cl ran to her side as Taeyang walked up to GD, who was staring at the mistletoe, and cursing under his breath.

"Swing and miss buddy, swing and miss..."Is all Taeyang said as he handed Ji Yong the photo he had taken, right before Bom escaped the kiss, and he patted his back before walking towards the girls. Ji Yong looked at the photo and then looked up to see Youngbae and the girls, before exiting the door...


NOW

 He looked up, to see the same flimsy mistletoe hanged on the same doorway as before.

'Bom must have put it up...' he thought, cursing the spot he stood at, but he heard his phone go off,

'You and I together
It just feels so right
Ibyuliran maleun never
Geu nuga-' He quickly ran over and silenced it before Bom could hear his ringtone. He looked to see that it was Youngbae calling... He declined, because for some strange reason Taeyang would always call for nothing and it bothered Ji Yong to tears. Soon after he got a text from him instead.


YB- How's decorating going? ^^

*facepalm*

GD- It's going good... ^^'

YB- Good, how's Bom-sshi? ^^

GD- She's fine as well, i must get back to decorating...

YB- Y u no answer my call?! >:\

GD- :c I'm very busy...

YB- ...

YB- >:O Lies...

GD- ._. I'm not...

YB- I'm mad at you...

YB- >:d

GD- Don't be... ._.

YB- Fine I'm not... c:

GD- -.-"

YB- xD did Bom hear your ringtone? X'D


Ji Yong quickly closed his phone. 'Does he know what my ringtone is?' he thought almost worried.

"Hey Ji Yongie, can you help me with the lights?" He was quickly tooken out of his thought and ran over to Bom near the utility closet. He saw as Bom was struggling to get some of the boxes out, he smiled at the scene before him.

"Why aren't you helping me?" she whined as Ji Yong let out a chuckle. He then grabbed the box and pulled it out with ease, smirking.

"Because it's funnier this way." he said as he began to bring the boxes out one by one. Bom looked at them one by one, holding her chin in thought. Ji Yong stared at her, 'She's so adorable...' he thought as he bit his lower lip.

"what?" Bom took him out of his thought once again.

"eh?" She smiled at this,

"What are you thinking?" she asked in a complete sentence this time. He was still so confused... She saw this and dropped it. "So when are the other decorating people coming?" she asked a different question, this time he knew the answer to. He smiled and grabbed his clipboard and put on his thick-rimmed glasses. He then his finger and flipped the page. He stared at it intently and bit his bottom lip. Bom loved this about him. She knew whenever he was in deep thought or confused, he would bite his bottom lip. She couldn't help but stare this time. 'How can he be so hot...?' she thought as she began to bite her nails. She was quickly out of her thought when he began to speak.

"They should be here in an hour or so, which means we could back off on the hard stuff now, and stick to the easy stuff..." He said smiling at her. She avoided eye contact.

"The chairs and tables?" she asked.

"They should also be here in an hour..."

"Catering?"

"About.... Two hours, three at the most..." he continued to look through the papers.

"DJ?"she asked pacing.

"You mean Teddy? He said he'd be here in a hour and a half..." he answered, Bom stopped and then looked him in the eye.

"And the Guests?"

"They'll be here at 8..." he said with confidence.

"Good," she paced again, "That'll give us enough time to go home and get ready for the party ourselves..." She smiled. She looked up at Ji Yong again with determination. She balled up her fists and helld them close to her chest.

"Teamwork!" Ji Yong was caught off guard at first but then did the same.

"This'll be the best Christmas party held, yet!" They cheered.


Annyeong!!! Merry Christmas Eve, sorry if it was a bit rushed, I'm definitely making it a threeshot now... The last chapter is the party, and it will be the best and longest of the chapters... Anyways thankx for your support.

GBOM HWAITING!!!