Unexpected Departure

Under the Mistletoe [THREE SHOT]

'Lolli lolli lollipop Oh neon naui lollipop
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop
Lolli lolli lollipop Boy neon naui lollipop
Lolli lolli lollipop oh lolli pop pop'

 

The phone rang. Bom strugglrd to get it out of her bag, finding success she looked at the caller ID to see who it was.

'Papa YG x3'

She smiled brightly, she hadn't talked to him since his b-day party on the 2nd. She hadn't much work anyways, her and the 2NE1 girls were done with their activities and they, excluding herself, were working on their solo activities. So being the least busiest, and most bored went off for corn that cloudy, dark morning. She opened her phone and began wth a big,

"Yoboseyo!"

"Ah, Bom I'm glad you answered, I need to see you as right now, Bye."

She was somewhat frightened, he didn't say it in an angry tone but she was still scared at what it could be about. She soon closed her phone and put it safely back in her purse as she made her way back to the YG buildin, her hoody safely covering her face.


"Hyung?~" Seungri slighty poked the sleeping JI Yong, but he did not stir.

"Hyung...!?~~" He said a little louder, moving his body back in forth. Ji Yong closed his eyes tighter and groaned,

"What is it...?"

"You need to get up, get up, get up...!" Seungri kept pushing, Ji Yong groaned louder.

"Besides, YG called you, there's like 12 missed calls..." JI Yong shot up and ran towards his phone, which was charging in the corner. He opened his phone and saw the list of missed calls, he exhaled loudly and facepalmed. Seungri looked at him,

'I should leave...' he thought, quietly backing out of the room. Ji Yong, not noticing this, checked his voicemail to find he only left one voicemail. He quickly called his voicemail and patiently waited for it to start. He pressed it to his ear, biting his nails, a bad habit of his.

"Ji Yong-ah, why aren't you answering my calls, you are one of the only BigBang members who isn't busy... Aish, listen I need you to come to my office immediatley... we need to discuss something important..." He stood there, his phone still clutched to his ear as he swallowed hard...

'We need to discuss something... important...?' He thought, he didn't know what it was but he was kinda happy, he was done with his solo activities and was banned from working, after having almost worked himself into sleep deprivation. He couldn't help but feel edgy, he was a hard worker and a perfectionist, and being deprived of sleep meant little to him. But Yang Hyun Suk and Teddy were very strict on him working himself too hard. So they told him he wasn't allowed to work until BigBang's Comeback, and he was bored out of his mind...

'At least I can catch up on my sleep...' he would think, and now he can see how foolish it was... He soon closed his phone, put on a jacket and some sweats, and made his way to the YG Building...


'Where is she?' Yang hyun Suk impatiently tapped his desk, when he heard his door handle turn and the door open.

"Ah, Bom you're timing is imppecable... As always..." He said with heavy sarcasm, he then looked up to see JI Yong standing before him.

"Eh?" Ji Yong had said confused, which he took from Bom.

"Ji Yong? What are you doing here?" YG asked, Ji Yong looked even more confused.

"Well I barely got your voicemail, I was asleep, Mianhae.... I came as soon as I got it..." He explained.

"Well I can see that, but I didn't think you could make it so..." Yg began was cut off buy the loud sound of the door opening harshly and a rushing Bom entering the room with corn in . She stopped as soon as she saw Ji Yong and Yang Suk starring at her.

"Eh...?" is all that escaped her as she looked at the two men before her.

"Ah, Bom, glad you could make it... Well since you're both here... It would be rude of me to ask one of you to leave... And my mother raised me better than that so... Might as well give the job to the both of you." He smiled widely, while Bom and Ji Yong looked at each other worried, Ygbthen cleared his throat and began,

"As you know, our entertainment is held with high regard for our Christmas parties... Right?" They nodded, "And, that is one of the best christmas parties in  this nation, ne?"

"Of course Hyung, everyone raves about it...!" Ji Yong said.

"Yes you throw the best Christmas Parties!" Bom also Interupted.

"Yes, well... I won't be able to plan one this year for-"

"Not throw one!?!?" Bom and Ji both exclaimed, but soon shut their mouths, as he continued.

"For I must leave for an unexpectated business trip to Japan..."

"But..." They tried again disappointed, but Yg held his hand up to silence them.

"But, I knew you weren't busy from your groups... So I guess if you want a christmas party... You will have to plan it yourself... I was only expecting one of you... But since you both showed up... Might as well have you work together, ne? Anyways you should have the whole week and half of next week to plan... But this shall all be done by the 23, and the party should be held on the 24... Understood... So if you have any questions now, do so ask, for I'm leaving first thing tomorrow..." The two were speechless.

"Good... Now you will meet with Teddy Tomorrow to discuss everything... other than that have fun and don't mess this up for us... You may leave now..." He said as he got up from his desk and headed out of the office, because he was a very busy person of course. Bom and JI Yong still stood there, til Ji looked up to see Bom dumbfounded. He smiled and chuckled, Bom looked up to him and started laughing too.

"I guess we're planning the Christmas party this year..." Bom said as they began to leave.

"Yea I guess..." Ji Yong said rubbing the back of his neck as Bom smiled brightly. He then stopped and so did Bom. He stuck out his hand towards her as she looked at it confused.

'Eh...?' she thought, and then looked up to see Ji Yong smiling widely.

"I'll see you tomorrow... Partner..?" He said and Bom looked away concealing the tint of pink that formed on her face. But she willingly took his hand, still avoiding eye contact, smiling nervously.

"Yes... Partner!" He started walking again still smiling. Bom stood there looking down in thought, listening to his footsteps receeding. Until he heard them stop, he looked up to see Ji Yong turned towards her again, with a big grin on his face.

"Bommie Hwaiting!" He said laughing, Bom smiled.

"Ji Yong Hwaiting!" She copied and then turned around and began to leave as well. All the while, Ji Yong looked after her with a sweet smile tracing his face. as he saw her figure turn the corner he returned to leaving his own way...


Annyeong! My lovelies, how was this? <3