Febreze King || Taeyong

SVT + NCT Scenarios Shop! (OPEN!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Word Count: 1,328
Genre: Fluff
Request: When Taeyong likes to spray febreze to the extent where it annoys Anna so she avoids his place before confronting him about it.
Author's Note: For kukunoona! I had fun writing this honestly. It was at 4 am and I couldn't stop laughing at myself. I changed the request slightly. Nothing that is major from the actual request! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 

“You’re kidding me.”

 

“I’m not.” Anna groans, planting her face on Hyemi’s desk. Not long ago, Taeyong had invited her over to his place for dinner. She was extremely excited and made sure to look the best she could. Since Taeyong lived by himself, she wondered whether he was usually a clean freak or only cleaned up since she was coming- either way, she didn’t mind. She liked Taeyong too much to not care about his habits at his apartment.

 

What she didn’t realize when she got to his place was how clean his apartment was. It was too clean. Cleaner than her house would ever be. And the thing is, even before she set foot into his apartment, the strong scent of febreze (lavender, vanilla & comfort, as she recalls) hit her in the face way too hard.

 

Thus, she concluded that Taeyong is a clean freak and is basically the king of febreze.

 

That’s why every time Taeyong had invited her come over to his place, she would politely decline no matter how much she wanted to go. She was just too overwhelmed by the scent of lavender, vanilla & comfort everywhere in his apartment.

 

Which is why she was over at her best friend’s house, complaining about his cleanliness.

 

“Why don’t you just tell him?” Hyemi laughs, shaking her head, not believing that a person such as Taeyong would be like that. “It’s not that easy!” She whines before letting out a long sigh. She sits up and looks at Hyemi.She scrunches her nose, frowning. “Besides, even if I did tell him, he won’t listen to me. He’s too stubborn for his own good.”

 

“Can’t you just be like, hey Taeyong, can you lay off the febreze when I go to yours?”

 

“Hey Taeyong, can you lay off the febreze when I go to yours?” Anna mimicks Hyemi, using a higher pitch for the voice. Hyemi pretends to be hurt, placing her hand on her chest before throwing the nearest pillow at Anna, causing her best friend to yelp loudly. She gives her a fake glare while rubbing her arm. “Do you know how stupid that sounds? I can’t just say that. He’ll probably never invite me over again.”

 

“Well, you can’t avoid his place forever, you know. You’ll have to tell him some time or he might think that you don’t like him anymore.”

 

“You’re right.” She leans back on the chair, puffing out some air from her cheeks. “I’m sure he’ll understand.”

 

“Good thing my boyfriend isn’t the king of febreze.” Hyemi states, clicking her tongue playfully at Anna. She laughs out loudly, shaking her head at Hyemi.

 

“Shut up.”

 

-----

 

So here she was, in front of Taeyong’s apartment, ready to knock on the door. He had invited her to come over, yet again, to hang out. This time, instead of declining his offer, she tells him she would c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter