I love you

Love Song Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

'Are you really dating that Joongki boy Hyekyo-ah?'

'De omma'

'Seriously?'

'De'

'That boy?' Mrs. Song asked while pointing at the Baskin Robin commercial on TV.

'He's not a boy.'

'He's a sang-namja. Yup, I read it in your interview.'

'Omma! Stop pretending you don't know. Stop pretending like he hasn't met you. Stop acting like a drama queen', whined HyeKyo knowing exactly where's her mother is getting. 

'Right. Drama queen only suits you.'

'Omma~'

'Ani Hyekyo-ya. As a mum, I still couldn't believe that you are dating that guy' stated Mrs. Song sneakily.

'I still remember when we watched his drama together, you keep praising his acting..and you keep praising his handsome face'. 

'Cute and handsome. I remember every little thing that I said. I may be old, but I have a very good memory.'

'Omma, you are so funny. Ah, I also remember how excited you were when I told you he visited my filming location. Twice.'

'Come to think of it, maybe he had planned to court you during that time.'

'Ani omma. He came as a fan and as In Sung's best friend.'

'I don't believe it. That Joongki is really a smart guy. Sometimes I feel like talking with my same-age-friend when I talk with him.'

'Don't exaggerate too much omma.'

'I like him.'

'I know that omma. The whole world will agree with me if they see the effort that you make every time he comes here. You prepare a meal enough to feed the whole army.'

'I like his effort and courage to win you'

'I like that he really cares about you'

'I like how he tried his best to

Please log in to read the full chapter