Married at BAA

Love Song Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hello, Omma"

"Hye kyo-ah! Why can't you wait for another two days after I come back?"

"De? What do you mean? Wait you for what?"

"You are married", her mom answered with confident.

"De?"

"Gotcha!"

"Omma!" she whined.

"Hahaha... you looked so beautiful Hyekyo-ah, both of you. My future son-in-law was so dashing. If I am still young and not your mother, I'll definitely fall head over him. My god..."

"Are you for real omma?"

"Why? Can't I fangirling him. Just because he's dating you, do I have to act all nun?"

"Omma, you are being dramatic. Joongki is here, do you want to talk with him?"

"Who wouldn't?"

"De. Wait a sec".

"Joongki-shi, you're ultimate fangirl wants to talk with you" said Hyekyo while shoving the phone to the guy next to her.

"Chega?" he whispered while pointing at himself. This isn't the first time he talked with Hyekyo's mother, but this will be the first time he talks with her on phone.

Hyekyo nodded her head and passed the phone to Joongki.

"Annyeong haseyo ommonim" Joongki greeted politely.

"Annyohaseyo Joongki, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. How about you ommonim? How was your holiday, did you enjoy yourself?" Mrs. Song was on her two weeks holiday in Maldives with her friend. She loves beaches just like Hyekyo.

"I'm enjoying myself here, until I saw my daughter's pictures in a wedding gown with a guy all over the net" teased Mrs. Song.

"Hahaha" he laughed, tried to hide his nervousness. Who wouldn't. He was hugging her daughter in public, posing to hundreds of photographers and acting like it was their wedding day in front of a chateral. The structure of the university looks like one.

"Did you enjoy it son?" teased Hyekyo's mother again.

How should he answer it. Should he said his true feeling; how much he's enjoying his time wit

Please log in to read the full chapter