Hazelnut Latte

Love Song Drabbles
Please log in to read the full chapter

'Wake up. Joongki wake up', called Hyekyo from the door of her bedroom.

'It is already half past nine. Your manager called just now and he said he's going to pick you up in an hour', Hyekyo continued making her way to the bed.

Joongki pulled the duvet that he used to cover his face. After a few second he woke up and leant aginst the headboard. 

'Don't you pity me? I just came back this morning... and... '

'Yes', Hyekyo said while sitting on his side. 'I do feel sorry for you but if you late for work, people will criticise, and I don't want that to happen', Hyekyo continued while his back upwards towards his shoulder. Then she continued by giving a little pressure on his shoulder and behind his neck using her finger. 

'Are you giving me a back massage?' Joongki asked enjoying the treatment he's getting.

'Of course I am. What do think I do then?' Hyekyo asked not expecting the answer that she'll get.

'A ?', he cheeckily answered while turning his head to his side looking at Hyekyo who was already red.

'Ah, Chinca. In your dream mister; you aren't getting any. Wake up', Hyekyo said while pushing Joongki's back and made her way to the kitchen in order to hide her embarrassment. I'll prepare breakfast. You better get ready now or else I'll eat them all'. 

'Whatever you say Song Hye Kyo-shi. Your wish is my command', Joongki answered while followed her out with his eyes. He then quickly got out from the bed and went to the bathroom. 

 

'Annyeong haseyo, Song Joongki imnida'

'Annyong haseyo, Song Hyekyo imnida'

 

He reminiscent the first day he met Hyekyo in person while having the shower.

 

It was Saturday evening November 2012. It was drizzled in Itaewon and he was stopping by at his favourite coffee shop to grab some drink after a late schedule. There weren't many people there cause it was already late. He quickly made his way to the counter and ordered his favourite hazelnut latte. 

'There's an actress entered the coffee shop', a message from his manager came in while he's waiting for his drinks. 

Well, does he cares if an actress entered the same coffee shop as he is? No, he doesn't, but this actress might be someone popular and she might make a commotion, so he wants to avoid that. He rushing made his payment, took his coffees turned around, accidentally bumped onto someone and splashed his coffee on the person's white shirt. 

'Omo! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I am sorry', he quickly took off his jacket and gave it to the person.

'That's okay, it's nothing', the person said. She is wearing a cap so he couldn't see her face clearly. 'But why did you give me your jacket? Shouldn't it be a handkerchief instead?', she asked. 

A worker of the coffee shop later came to clean up the mess. After apologizing to the worker, he dragged the victim of his latte to the side corner of the shop.

'Just wear it, don't ask', he said in quite a serious tone. 'I am

Please log in to read the full chapter