Bride of The Red Dragon

Red Dragon and Moonlight

TEN POV

A girl collapsed in front of me, right on my sofa. What happened?

Right. I choosed this weirdo among those women. Then why did she collapsed..?

Is she dead?? Damn!!

I should call Suho-hyung.

"Hyung? Where are you now?"

"On my way to hospital, why? Is there a spider again at your house?"

"Worse! Please come to my place I'm begging you." I panickly said. I have no problem killing the bad guys but I don't wanna kill this stranger girl.

"Gosh.. really, Ten. What have you done this time?"

"I'll explain later, please come here fast." I begged to my one and only brother.

"Hah.. ok."

 

I put the girl's leg on the sofa so her body could lie down properly. Really, walking in the night with hotpants..? Is this girl too innocent or dumb?

Ah, why my mind talked about this girl too much?

 

Suho-hyung finally arrived in less than 15 minutes.

"Ten!!"

"Suho-hyung! Please help me!"

He looked flustered seeing me with an unconscious girl.

"Who's this?"

"In short, she'll be my bride. I'll explain all to you later."

I know many questions piled up in his mind, of course because he's just met this girl for the first time and I claimed that she'll be my wife. Well, it's the first time I meet her too.

"Ok. You'd better buy me a meal after this.."

And not for long, my phone rang.

"Yes. *sigh* now? Can't it be delayed? Ok I'll go back to my room." I ended the call.

"Hyung,.."

"I know, business, right? Just make sure to come back here before I go."

"Yes. Suho-hyung, thank you!"

 

JIA POV

I felt a bit dizzy when I woke up. Am i still in Mr.Ten's room? Yeah I guess so.

"Oh you're awake?", a stranger approached me. This guy must be related to him.

"W-who are you?", yes I was literally scared.

"I'm Kim Suho, Ten's older brother. Don't worry, I'm a doctor." He helped me to get up and gave me a glass of water. He started the conversation again.

"How did you feel?"

"Much better, thank you for your help." I smiled a bit.

"Err... I know it's rude to ask you this but I need to know more about something that has happened to you in the past."

"My past? What is it?" I got nervous.

"Did you, perhaps, experienced something painful in the past?" How did he know??

"Is that related to what happened to me just now?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

I had no choice other than telling him my past. He's a doctor afterall.

 

"I was 5 years old back then. It should be a nice trip with my parents, we're in Jeju for a holiday. I-.." I felt losing my breath. Suho hurriedly handle me a glass of water again.

"Try to breath in & exhale often, ok? Take it easy, I'm listening."

Is Suho really Ten's brother? Their personalities are so different.

"Ok. Umm, we're on our way to go back to our hotel, but.." it started again.

"It's ok, it's ok. Let's stop this topic for now, ngg.. "

"Song Jia, that's my name."

"Ah. Ok, Jia. If you get better then let me hear your story again, okay?" he smiled.

"I will. So, Suho-ssi, are you really his brother..?"

"Hahaha. Why, because i'm different with Ten?"

"Yes! Your personality is so different from him, it's almost the opposites!" I answered bluntly.

He laughed hard.

"Guess I have to tell you more about me & him, since you're going to be Ten's wife."

"What? Wife? Who? Me?"

"Aren't you?"

"No way! What did he told you?"

"He said that you'll be his bride. But he hasn't explained anymore further, yet."

"No no, I won't marry a stranger who I've just met today."

"Ehh, you just met each other today?? I thought you guys have been dating before."

"No. As if I would want to date someone like him."

"Hahaha, don't you wanna tell me about how you two met?"

 

So I  told him everything, from me being kidnapped until I was unconscious just minutes ago.

"So that's how it is." he silently nodded. And began to speak again.

"Let's talk about Ten until the boy shows up, shall we?"

I thought for once, and I replied with a nod.

 

"About Ten, yes we're from different parents. But now he's part of our family. He.. lost his parents when he was about 9 years old back then. Someone killed his parents right in front of his eyes. His late parents were a great friend of my father. Since that time, my parents adopted him into our family. My father is a very strict person but he's so happy when Ten agreed to continued father's role as the mafia's leader." I was shocked.

"Wait, I'm confused. Your father has you as his own son but why Ten-ssi got chosen instead?"

"It's because I hate violence and I really want to fulfill my dream as a doctor. Even mother didn't agree with Ten being included in our 'clan' because she didn't want anything bad happened to him."

"So it's like that."

"Yeah. Even until now, whenever I see Ten, guilty feelings keep coming to me. He shouldn't involved in my father's black circle, if only I was the one who joined. And he's always there, saying that everything's alright and I shouldn't worry about that. He also said that I have to be a great doctor so I could treat his wounds."

Moment of silence appeared.

"Jia, can I ask you 1 thing, I know this is so egoistic but.." Suho-ssi's expression was so serious.

"Y-yes, what is it?"

"Please always beside Ten, no matter how long. I'm begging you." he bowed deeply.

"??? Didn't I just told you that I won't marry him?"

"I really beg you. I couldn't support him fully because I already have my own family. All this time, he might thought that his life is perfect. But i'm sure that a time will come when he needs someone to share his happiness with. I hope you're that person. You may looked at him as a bad person right now, but in fact he's much better than what you thought."

I was about to open my mouth to talk when Ten appeared.

I sighed. One of my weakness is, I couldn't deny if someone who's so kind asked something to me this polite.

"Alright.."

"Ok. Now it's up to you, my cute little brother~" Suho-ssi left me & Ten alone.

"Ah, Suho-ssi! Thank you." I bowed to him since he treated me nicely.

"Sure, see you later, Jia!"

 

"Hmm, you've already know my brother?"

"Yes, he's a very nice person, unlike someone.."

He silenced for a minute, and realized that I haven't sign the marriage contract & form paper.

"You like the 'rough' way, aren't you?"

"Ok, fine. I'll sign these! But this is just because I had promised to your brother."

"What did both of you talked about exactly?"

"That's none of your business." I finished signing the papers.

"You're at it again." he rolled his eyes. He grabbed those papers and my right hand.

"Let's go."

"Go where?"

"Meet your family."

 

 

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Hi~! Thank you for reading the 2nd chapter!

Oh, right! Today's Suho's birthday! Happy birthday, Suho!!

Please give out your opinion by commenting on a comment box below. I'll really appreciate that & will try to make better stories in the future c:

Hope I could update the next chapter soon. Again, thank you for reading! ^^

 

May 22nd 2016 @ 12:20 AM KST

Love,

diquarose