Jihan

Like a Dream

because kimyuna1 asked so nicely ^^ i swear this started off fluffy im so sorry dont hurt me also sorry its short ;;


 

The roar of the audience rung out in his ears. Jeonghan blinked, once, twice, and then a few more times for good measure. He hadn’t heard that wrong, right?

He quickly registered the shocked faces of s – his best friends – and no, he hadn't heard wrong. Jeonghan held on to Jisoo’s hand firmly, not even sure when he had grabbed it but thankful for the sensory grounding. His focus flicked to the boy, an incredulous smile spreading across his face as streamers floated through the air and fellow idols congratulated them from behind. Jisoo mirrored his expression.

In those few seconds Jeonghan felt a kind of happiness he hadn’t for a long time. Sure, every-day things made him happy, but this was just shocking enough to lift that happiness to absolute elation. He found himself bouncing on the spot, ing his fist in the air barely able to keep still. He was pumped. He could probably run a marathon right now, swim the channel, climb Everest – reason be damned because they just had their first win and no one saw it coming.

His nerves were basically non-existent in his excitement (and perhaps because of his few MC experiences thus far), and he all but snatched the microphone away to say a few words. His mind didn't really process what they were, but he was confident that they were awesome.

 


 

The second they were in their van on the way back to the studios Jeonghan threw his arms around Jisoo, giving the other boy little option than to hold him back.

"Han, can't breathe."

Jeonghan chuckled but loosened his grip, pressing their heads together and grinning so wide his cheeks ached. "Sorry, Shua. I'm just so, so happy. I didn't think I'd be this happy but gosh, I could burst right now."

"Please don't ruin the upholstery, Jeonghan hyung." Seungkwan’s teasing lilt drifted from the back seats.

Jeonghan poked his tongue out at him.

Jisoo laughed, tucking a rogue price of hair behind Jeonghan’s ear and pecking at the corner of his mouth to get his attention again. "I know what you mean. This is… so incredible."

Jeonghan smiled that beautiful sparkling smile that made Jisoo’s knees weak, turning his head to press a kiss to Jisoo’s palm.

 


 

Things got a little… heated in Jeonghan’s bed that night. It had been around half an hour since everyone had settled into their beds and they were pretty sure the other boys in the room were asleep. That isn't to say that they planned to do anything. But innocent kisses turned to full on face and suddenly Jisoo’s hand was palming his hard on through his sleep pants and in turn Jeonghan had both hands on his boyfriends rear, squeezing lightly (because Jisoo liked it and Jeonghan loved his )

"M-maybe," Jeonghan breathed when they parted for air, "maybe we should make this a thing."

"Hmm?" Jisoo replied distractedly, on the soft skin above Jeonghan’s collar bone and rocking their hips together, eliciting a moan from the boy.

"Celebration ." Jeonghan grinned.

Jisoo laughed quietly, "That sou—"

"Don’t you dare."

Jeonghan and Jisoo both froze at the new voice that joined their conversation. Seungcheol. Damn.

The leader continued, "You know the rules, take it to the bathroom and clean up after yourselves."

Jisoo blushed fiercely at being caught but managed to mutter out a "sorry, Cheol"

Jeonghan looked like he was about to fall into a fit of laughter. "Are you the only one awake?" He inquired

"No." Another voice, Wonwoo.

"…and Mingyu?" Jeonghan added.

"How could I sleep with a literal o happening in the bed next to me?" Mingyu whined. “My innocence, hyungs."

Jeonghan really did laugh at that. Mingyu and innocence in the same sentence was beyond laughable.

"Sorry Mingyu, Wonwoo." Jisoo said, "We, ah, got a bit carried away. You can sleep now, we'll stop."

Jeonghan pouted but didn't protest. He was exhausted and definitely not in the mood for the kind of strenuous activity involved – especially since they'd have to go all the way to the bathroom for it.

The room settled into silence once more and Jeonghan sighed in content, cuddling Jisoo’s waist and drifting off with a soft smile gracing his face.