chapter 4

Come on ~ I Love You

School went by and now it was art! Not just any art, all kinds. Like singing, dancing, drawing, etc, etc. You know.

okay now it's time to shinee. Lol I mean shine. Again, chunhee's in my class. But I try not to let it bother me. I need to stay positive! Can't let a small conflict affect my life.
When I entered the classroom I went an lean on the wall, waiting for the instructor to come in. Judging from the classroom arrangement, it's dancing today. Hmong. I at dancing....

"Okay class grab a partner. Boy, girl, girl, boy please. " the instructor, well instructed us. I hid in at the back of the crowed as students choose their partners. I knew their was more ladies then gentlemens in this class. You can't really blame us though, guys usually want to take sports. I'm surprise Chunhee choose this class.

Maybe he's taking sports after school. Why am I even thinking about him?
Okay, all the guys has partners, except for .... Chunhee. All the girls are surrounding him. Ha. At least I'm free!

In this class if you don't have a partner, you still have to be active. I grabbed a hollahoop and flipped it over my head so that it was surrounding my waist. You know jumping with the hollahoop. Well I was doing that. Better than dancing.

I walk to the window with the thing around my waist as I was swishing around. This is going to be kind of boring.

"Jieun." I turned around when I heard someone call my name. "Hmm? " I asked as I turned around. I saw Chunhee as he dipped down and joined me inside my circle.

"Chunhee -shii?! What are you doing?" "Be my partner."
"Bwo? Anio. No forget it." "Wae? " " I cant dance " I said as I step back. " Go chose someone else "

" well I'm choosing you!" He said loudly as we pull back with a little too much force causing us to fall.
"Yah! " I scolded at him.

"If you two Want to be that close to each other, might as well join the lesson." The instructor said loudly causing an eruption in laughter. "Aish! This is all your falut!" I told him as I tried to get up. Took a little struggling.


When we got up he flung his arm over my shoulders. " lets get started!!! " he shouted. I stomped his foot making his shout in pain right afterwards.

"Yah that hurt!" "Get use to it, there's going to be a lot in the near future. Your going to regret this." I stuck my tongue out at him.