Solutions

"Just a fanservice."

Everything went back to normal. You can call it that way. Jungkook has got attention from Jimin but it seems as if something else is wrong like something is incomplete. And Jungkook knew. He's not confused. He's not annoyed. Or frustrated like before either. Except that for this time Jungkook wants to be selfish. Just a little bit. He wants Park Jimin all by himself.

Yes, he admitted it. He's in love with the boy named Park Jimin more than he intended to. This time around Jungkook had threw away his ego feeling and tried to be as matured as he possibly could. He figured it out himself. When Yoongi came up to Jimin just to talk, even though they both had settled it all down Jungkook will keep an eye for the two. When Jimin taught Jin the steps to their choreography, Jungkook wanted to join along. And even when Taehyung back-hugged the shorter male, he'd tickled the red-haired boy away just so that he could piggyback Jimin. Jungkook founded up that he is a teenager full with jealously and he likes it. He realized it. The other members had indirectly became his rivals. In a good way of course. Also, every time the older touch him, Jungkook will be so giddy that he won't let the other to stop touching him. Jungkook had even dared to playfully kiss Jimin on his cheek in front of the camera. A side that no one has ever saw before. Sometimes they even walk hand-in-hand after the schedule was over just to take the opportunity of being outside from the dorm and wandered around.

--------------------------------

So Jungkook had decided to take this to another level. He wanted to confess to the latter. And he was so determined about it and not even a little bit of hesitation had grow up in himself. He was so sure the older would like him back.

"Jiminie-hyung!"

When Jimin turned around, he planned to tease the elder a bit. Face-palming himself, Jungkook shouted. The voice muffled in his hands.

"Yah, hyung! Your smile is so bright my eyes hurt!! Ah, hyung I think I'm blinded by your smile."

Jimin hit the younger on his left thigh while keep smiling and laughing.

"Yah, you brat! Never mind, I'll take that as a compliment."

Jungkook looked round only to find that the other members were not around and he took the opportunity to peck a small kiss on the latter's cheek. Jimin eyes went wide from the sudden braveness of the younger's move.

"Hyung, you're blushing!"

Jungkook poked at both Jimin's chubby cheeks and laughed when Jimin tried to swat away his hands.

"Cute."

"The others are planning on going out. You wanna come along Jungkook-ah?"

The newly bleach-haired boy took quite a moment to reply.

"Nope!"

Jimin's eyebrows raised as if asking on why.

"Well okay I'll-"

"And you're staying with me."

Jimin abruptly stopped talking when he realized that Jungkook face was so close with his.

He tried to just play it cool.

"But we rarely got to go out Kookie-ah."

Jungkook bit on his lower lip to stop himself from kissing the other's pouted lips and backed off just a little bit.

"Please, hyung!!"

Jimin sighed and Jungkook smiled; a victory smile of him added up with cuteness when his bunny teeth making appearance.

"Okay."

Jungkook pulled on Jimin's hand and went into the living room.

"Jin-hyung, we're both are staying!"

Seokjin looked up to the owner's voice.

"Okay, you guys want something?"

"Yeah, can you buy us that Olive Mala Hot Chicken again hyung. And maybe some jjajangmyeon."

They both bid their goodbyes and Jungkook turned to look at Jimin.

"Hyung, come with me."

They went into Jungkook's room and Jungkook settled to make Jimin sat on the bed while him standing in front of the latter.

"Hyung, I wanted to say something."

Jimin looked at the younger and replied with a

"Sure, go on Jungkook."

He fiddled with the hem of his shirt and took a deep breath before letting out a

"Hyung, I think I like you."

Jimin smiles.

"I like you too Kookie-ah."

Jungkook's face scrunched up.

Hyung, that's not what I mean. I mean, I love you hyung."

Jimin's face flatten and a soft "What?" escaped his mouth. The younger grunts. He desperately wanted to hear those three words now. So he decided to just kiss the elder. Jimin felt Jungkook's soft plump lips against his that had cause his eyes to become wide, just resting there not moving and when Jungkook opened up his eyes, the other quickly shutted his eyes closed. Jungkook smiled into the kiss and started to move, slowly pushing the elder into the bed.

"Park Jimin, I love you."

Jungkook said in between their kisses, straddling Jimin on his hips. Putting his arms around the younger's neck, Jimin hummed in approval and deepened the kiss. They pulled apart and Jimin's smile is now reflected onto Jungkook's face.

"Hyung say it."

A confused look plastered on the latter's face.

Say what?"

Jungkook let out a whine to Jimin's question and the older giggled and pecked onto the younger's lips.

"Okay, okay I got it. I love you too, Jeon Jungkook."