Arguments

"Just a fanservice."

Jungkook was spacing out. He felt guilty, confused, annoyed and angered. All of these mixes feelings worsen his statement and he needed it all to stop. Jungkook losses focus every time he's doing the group's schedules that the status of 'the golden maknae' doesn't suit him anymore.

"Jungkook let's talk."

Namjoon pulled at the younger a little bit, gesturing him to follow the elder.

"What is it, hyung?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Don't play pretend, Kookie-ah. We all know how you've been for the passed few days. It's just that we don't know the reason why. As a leader here, I really need to do something and as your hyung now you know you can always talk to me about it."

The floor had taken Jungkook's attention when the older started to talk, but Jungkook absorbs it all; the as-a-matter-of-factly words.

"You notice how Jimin hyung reacts recently right?

He.. he's ignoring me hyung."

Jungkook looked up to the latter after there's a silent as a reply. Namjoon sighs.

"I knew it. I thought it will all be okay if Jimin do as to what Yoongi hyung had told him to. Turns out, things only got worse and worse day by day."

Namjoon narrowed his eyes and looked to his left side. "Yoongi hyung what?"

Jungkook had to ask. The maknae's eyebrows met while he's trying to search for Namjoon's eyes who subtly trying to avoid it.

"Just talk to him, Jungkook-ah. I'm sure Jimin will understand and listen to you."

--------------------------------

Jungkook walked to Jimin's room to talk to him, this time around with a different intention and taking their leader's advise as to what's best for now. Seriously, Jungkook had started to craved for Jimin's attention. And he can't ask for it. His ego was taking over and there's no way he will let his prides down. But this time, Jungkook pushed all that thoughts away because he almost pulled his hair out of his head frustratingly while watching Yoongi and Jimin giggling and doing skinship that once used to belong to the younger. So Jungkook settled down to knocked at the door and turned the door knob to got in only to be met with Yoongi crawling and sprawling all over a laughing Jimin on the floor. Oh how much he had missed those giggles that came out from the now black hair boy every time Jungkook rejected him. Jungkook clears his throat and close the door behind him extra loud as a signed of new present was in the room too. Both Yoongi and Jimin got up to look at the maknae.

"Jungkook-ah."

Yoongi shows his gummy smile when he saw the younger but the latter doesn't spared him a glanced as all of his focused was onto Jimin.

"Hyung, we need to talk."

Jungkook side-glanced the rapper and continued talking.

"Alone."

Jimin looked up to Yoongi's straight look, the one that the older used to shows just a little bit too much.

"Nah, I'll just stay here. It's not like it's too important isn't it."

Yoongi sat on a table neared his right side while crossing his arms. Jungkook eyes stayed wide, not blinking at all while staring back at the oldest of the three.

"Right. It's actually an important things to me. And you're kinda involved with it too."

Jimin felt the tension burning up every second of the times and fiddled with his fingers. He starts with a silent

"Jungkook."

when the younger started to walked towards Yoongi.

"What was it that you told Jimin hyung to do?"

Jungkook tilted his head.

"See I'm not gonna sugar-coated things here so yeah, as a friend I thought maybe Jimin should just stopped focusing on you a little while and spend his time with me."

Yoongi shrugged and Jungkook gritted his teeth at the rapper's honesty. Jimin saw the younger's balled fists and pulled him away from the smirking Yoongi.

"Let's go outside shall we?"

--------------------------------

Jungkook calmed down a little bit when Jimin touched his hand and when they reached outside of the dorm, Jimin tried to let go but Jungkook had a firmed grip on the latter's hand. Tears built up in the maknae's eyes when he realized just how relieved he felt to know that he still got to touch the older.

"Hyung."

Jungkook's voice cracked when he speaked.

"Please don't do this to me."

Jimin brought his other hand to touch the younger's cheek.

"Please don't cry, Jungkook-ah."

Jimin looked worried. He know he ed things up.

"Then don't... don't ignore me."

The younger looked into the older's eyes and Jimin half-whispered.

"Hey, I'm not ignoring you."

A tear escaped Jungkook's eyes because Jimin's voice was speaking the truth, he felt it.

"Hyung, please spend your time with me again, please touch me again, anything. I don't care hyung just do it all with me."

He hugged the older who broke into a small laughed.

"Yah, maknae-ah. Why so emotional."

Jungkook was pouting and the elder can't help but smiled while looking up to him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook-ah."

"Kookie. Call me Kookie."

The black-haired boy laughed again at the younger's pleading eyes.

"Kookie. Okay, I'll call you Kookie."