Discussions

"Just a fanservice."

After they ended the live broadcast, all of the other members started to dismissed. Some going for bed, while Taehyung and Namjoon still on their phone. Jungkook saw Jimin walking into the kitchen and he follows the latter with a scowl covering his face.

"Hyu-"

Jungkook was cut off halfway through him speaking to Jimin by a silence voice.

"You want some Jungkook?"

Pouring some juice into the glasses, he offered the drink to Jungkook without even looking at him.

"Hyung, you should stop."

Jungkook pushed away the offer, looking at Jimin instead. There's a frown forming on Jimin's face.

"Stop what?"

Jungkook sighed and looked away from Jimin's gaze.

"All of those affections, it's just too much you know. Please don't get all too clingy with me and everything."

And when he looks up, Jungkook saw Jimin's popular bright smile that was shining even through some shades of the night that he could barely see the latter.

"Ahh, about that." And then it's gone, that crescent-like eyes were now gone and Jimin's face turned flat.

"It's just a fanservice you know, Jungkook. Army likes it so why not."

Jimin's lips pursed and he just shrugged when there's a questioning look on Jungkook's face.

"That would be such a waste."

Jimin reached out to take Jungkook's drink but was abruptly stopped by the maknae who finally taking the offer. So Jimin walks away and went to bed. When Jungkook gulped down all of the liquid clean, he just realize the odd feeling on his stomach something like churning and turning feels were now gone and was replaced by an ache on his heart. Jungkook thought for a while.

'Maybe he'll be normal again.'

---------------------------------

It's not like Jimin is not normal. It's a fanservice, right. So was it that the fanservices that were not normal or.. Jungkook just don't know and he tried so hard not to look at Jimin's way because Jimin had not talked to him ever since this morning. All of a sudden, Jimin had caught Jungkook staring at him and smile, one that doesn't reached his eyes. Jungkook just stared back with rounded eyes and lifted up eye brows. So Jungkook came up to him.

"Hey."

"Oh hi, Kookie."

Jungkook smiles a bit when hearing his nickname being mentioned. But right after that, Jimin was turning his attention away from Jungkook. A pout form on his lips but he quickly stopped them so Jungkook walked sway from him.

--------------------------------

"Are you okay, hyung?"

Jimin looked up to the slightly taller boy who was standing in front of him. Jungkook tried again this time.

"Of course I am."

Jimin blinked furiously, giving a sign that he barely knows why the younger suddenly brought up that question to him.

"Well, you know uh.."

Jungkook looked down to his feet, suddenly feeling so small under his hyung's gaze.

"You barely talked to me lately."

Jimin smirked at the younger's obvious statement.

"I've been thinking over about it. Since the fans love fanservice, why not do it with the other members, I mean the affections of course. For the fanservice thing."

So Jimin was sharing his affections towards other members now except for Jungkook.

"I do it for you. You asked for it last night and I think you're right."

Here we go, the flatten face of Jimin is making its appearances again. Jungkook thinks it had finally became a habit for the older to look all too serious while talking. This was unlike the Jimin that he knows before. But that's when it clicked right into his mind. He had said to Jimin to stop giving affections to him. What worse was that, Jimin did stop. And he's not sharing the affections, he's giving them away to someone else.

"Hyung, you change."

Jimin looked pass behind the latter's shoulder, smiling and waving a little. Jungkook turned and saw Yoongi walking their way.

"I change for good. Wasn't it good, Jungkook?"

Jimin meant it. He his ways to walk away with Yoongi.

"So about the song that I want you to listen to."

"Yeah hyung. Have you finished it yet?"

"For the first verse and chorus yeah, but I'm working on its bridg-"

Jungkook stopped listening to their talk when suddenly there's a touch on his shoulder.

"Jungkook let's go eat with Jin hyung!"

An excited Taehyung is smiling brightly at him while still holding onto the younger.

"Nah hyung, I think I'm fine."

"Ouh, okay."

Skipping through his walk, Taehyung leaves the maknae to join Jin who's waiting in the living room.

"What's up, maknae-ah?"

Hoseok asked with a voice full of concern, noticing the maknae's sad look.

"Nothing."

Jungkook regretted it, maybe he has been too harsh with the older. And this time, he didn't stop the pout that started to formed on his lips.

Jimin's not even feel guilty of his actions. Not that he would because yes he admit it that those affections was too much that he agreed with the maknae's opinion about how all of those are making Jungkook uncomfortable. He thought that taking a break from it would be the best. But it's not his intention to actually hurt the maknae. Jungkook would probably be please with the latter's decision. When he smiled hearing the maknae saying that he should stop giving all of those affections, he knew it'll come. On the other hand Jungkook thought Jimin is playing sarcasm facial expression with him but he's actually not.