End (엔드)

Cellphone

End (엔드)

 

Baekhyun is crying non-stop.

 

He thought that losing Chanyeol was painful enough but losing his beloved grandma is much more painful.

 

When Baekhyun arrived at his home, he received a landline call from his mother, telling him that his grandma died an hour ago.

 

His grandma is the one who gave him his cellphone.

 

Grandma said that she doesn't like Baekhyun being alone so she bought a friend for Baekhyun--his cellphone.

 

To the mere thought of his phone, Baekhyun then remember Chanyeol again.

 

Yeah, Chanyeol has Baekhyun's phone but that is not the reason why Baekhyun is grieving.

 

For crying out loud, he loves Chanyeol from the moment that the boy begins convincing him to join with them. From the moment that the boy always distracts him at class only just to plead him.

 

He loves Chanyeol. But now he cannot.

--

"Baekhyun."

 

Baekhyun shifts his head towards the door, only to find a Chanyeol leaning on the walls.

 

Baekhyun begins to panic. He is crying, for Pete's sake! And what possible reason would he tell Chanyeol?

 

"Go away, Park!" Baekhyun said, not as a command but as a plead.

 

Chanyeol walked in front of him and wrapped the small boy into his arms without breaking any silence.

 

Baekhyun wants to reject Chanyeol. He wants to push Chanyeol away. But his body refused to do so. He is too weak to do it. And the important is, he feels safe now.

 

Chanyeol smooched Baekhyun's hair and said, "Don't cry, please. Please..."

 

Chanyeol begins to close the gap between him and Baekhyun. And before Baekhyun could even react, Chanyeol's lips are already touching his.

 

All tears flew out from Baekhyun's eyes.

 

"I love you, Baekhyun..."

 

Those words became Baekhyun's energy to push Chanyeol away.

 

He is happy to hear those words from Chanyeol but it is not right, is it?

 

"Bae--"

 

"Stop it Chanyeol! Y-you... You and Kyungsoo are... Are together! Don't make a fool out of me!" Baekhyun yelled which makes Chanyeol's brows to meet.

 

"Huh?"

--

"Hahaha! Really? Hahaha! Kyungsoo is really great! Hahaha!"

 

Chanyeol laughed so hard after Baekhyun explained to him what he knows.

 

But Baekhyun is just blushing when he learned that Kyungsoo fooled him. Senseless crying for Chanyeol!

 

"Remind me to kill Kyungsoo when we meet again." Baekhyun told to himself.

 

Chanyeol's laughing begins to ceased. He is now just catching his breath and wiping the tears from his eyes. Tears from laughing too hard.

 

Baekhyun wants to stab Chanyeol right now.

 

"And my Baekhyun is jealous, isn't he?" Chanyeol teased as his brows are going up and down which makes Baekhyun to lose control and smacked Chanyeol's head.

 

"Shut up, Park Chanyeol! Now, will you be kind and give me my phone back?!"

 

Chanyeol had already said that he loves Baekhyun. So, Baekhyun thinks that this is also the right time to confess already.

 

Chanyeol gave to him his phone but before Baekhyun could even get his hand back, Chanyeol holds it so tight as if he doesn't want Baekhyun to go away from him.

 

Baekhyun just chuckled, "I want for you to see my phone's gallery."

 

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's phone and he was shocked to see some of his pictures saved on there.

 

"W-what...?"

 

"Well, I want for you to know that the feelings are mutual. I l--"

 

Baekhyun was cut when Chanyeol reached out and kissed him again. Just a peck but it managed to put Baekhyun's face into crimson.

 

"I love you so much, Baekhyun."

 

"Yeah, I know. I love you too."

--

The next day, Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked to the Lunch table of EXO, holding each other's hands with smiles on their faces.

 

The EXO members are sure of one thing; That they are a couple already.

 

They are happy for the two but Kyungsoo is an exception.

 

"When will I be happy like them? Why is this world so unfair?"

 

Then a handkerchief suddenly appeared before him again. And it is Kai again.

 

Kyungsoo smiled at Kai and he looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol

 

"At least, I have Kai with me."