Second (들)

Cellphone

Second (들)

 

Baekhyun groaned when a piece of crumpled paper suddenly hit his head.

 

He looked around and to his surprise, he found an empty classroom with his and Chanyeol's existence only.

 

"Had I fallen asleep?" he asked himself as he scratched his head.

 

He averted his gaze to Chanyeol who is looking outside of the window, with lots of crumpled papers on his desk.

 

"He was the one who threw a crumpled paper at me." Baekhyun assured himself.

 

He sighed and took a deep breath, " Yah, where are the others?" Baekhyun asked him but Chanyeol only threw a weird smile at him.

 

"Where do you think they are? What time do you think it is?" -Chanyeol

 

Baekhyun looked at his wristwatch and he agape to see that it is Lunch already.

 

"It is Lunch already! Why didn't you wake me up?!" Baekhyun asked as he fixed his things only to see a pile of crumpled papers scattered beside his chair.

 

Chanyeol raised a brow and pointed at the crumpled papers, "I did. I used those papers to wake you up."

 

A slight of irritation came into Baekhyun and smacked Chanyeol's head with his tiny fist, "Why do you need to use the papers?! You could have wake me up personally!"

 

But the Giant just groaned and gave a sly smile, "I love the way you sleep. You're just so cute, Baek."

 

Crimson red swallowed Baekhyun's pale cheeks He froze for what Chanyeol had said No one told him he's cute before. Chanyeol is the first.

 

Chanyeol saw this reaction of Baekhyun which makes him to have a sincere smile of gladness.

 

"Aish, forget it. Let's go! They are waiting for us already!" Chanyeol said and he holds Baekhyun's hand, dragging him away.

 

But Baekhyun is still stiff because, he, himself, cannot understand thus weird feeling he can feel towards Chanyeol.

 

So wrong yet I like it.

--

Baekhyun literally raised a brow up when he met the rest of EXO. They are nothing like Chanyeol. They are so friendly and cute especially that Kyungsoo guy.

 

"So Baek, we are really glad that Chanyeol had already convinced you to hang out with us." Kyungsoo said.

 

Baekhyun smiled to the guy's cuteness. He thinks that Kyungsoo can be his best friend.

 

Baekhyun snatched a look at Chanyeol. He is busy talking with another giant and the captain of the Basketball Team, Kris.

 

He will get his phone later.

 

"Not really. More like he blackmailed me." Baekhyun said, rolling his eyes.

 

Baekhyun was taken aback when he heard Kyungsoo's laugh and the latter smacked the former's back. "Hahaha! You are right.

 

That's more Chanyeol's style but kinda' amazing because that's the exact same way he used at me before."

 

Baekhyun didn't know what was Kyungsoo is talking about.

 

He knows that Kyungsoo is not part of EXO before but he is not a loner like him. So, what does he mean?

 

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, noticed the confuse face of Baekhyun so then he smirked, "I mean, he used that blackmailing method for me to be his boyfriend. And now, I don't regret that I said yes to him that time."

 

Baekhyun froze.

 

His chest suddenly tightens and hr cannot breathe. Whatever inhale he does, it simply doesn't work..

 

The words that Kyungsoo just said is hard to digest.

 

Why does it hurts?

--

As soon as Dismissal came, Baekhyun ran off to the hallway, not wanting to talk with Chanyeol.

 

He forgot about the phone already because he wants to escape a painful truth.

 

He loves Chanyeol but he can't have the Giant now.

 

"Hey Baek!"

 

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol but he didn't looked at the guy and just run.

 

Sometimes, it is better to believe in a false reality than believing while hurting...