Third (셑)

Cellphone

Third (셑)

 

Chanyeol's face is full of worry.

 

He doesn't know what happened to Baekhyun but he knows that the boy is avoiding him.

 

He sighed and looked at Baekhyun's phone and he put the phone back to his pocket.

 

Chanyeol wants to give up now. Give up his feelings for Baekhyun because he is damn hopeless. But whenever the thought of giving up comes into his mind, hope begins to interfere.

 

"You can't give up now, Yeol. After all, Baekhyun is just showing some signs that he might also likes you."

 

Chanyeol looked to the boy who spoke. And he almost choke with his own saliva when he saw Kyungsoo's face, half an inch away from his.

 

"K-Kyungsoo! What are you talking about?" Chanyeol stuttered but Kyungsoo just laughed at Chanyeol's actions.

 

"Why don't you just follow him instead of slacking off, huh, Park Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo said before pushing Chanyeol out of the room.

 

Chanyeol smiled and thanked Kyungsoo before following the love of his life.

 

"Don't forget to give his phone back! It is his treasure!"

--

Kyungsoo weakly smiles as he watch how Chanyeol run to catch up with Baekhyun.

 

Then he startled when a handkerchief suddenly appeared before him.

 

"What... What is that for?" Kyungsoo asked, lifting his head to see Kai, smirking at him.

 

Kai shrugged and he wiped the tears from Kyungsoo's cheeks.

 

Kyungsoo widened his eyes and his sobs bursted out so hard. He is now crying.

 

"I was supposed to be happy. We are pushing them both because we know that they are for each other but..."

 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip and he jumped into Kai's chest and hugged the boy.

 

"I still love him."

--

Chanyeol is standing in front of the door of Baekhyun's house.

 

He doesn't know if he will knock or just walk away. He cannot decide for he is nervous of what will going to happen. Too nervous.

 

Chanyeol was about to knock but he was shocked that an old lady opened the door for him.

 

The old lady smiled at him, "Enter the house. Baekhyun needs you."

 

Chanyeol hesitated at first but now, he is already in front of Baekhyun's room.

 

It is now or nothing.