rain

forget me not

come and save me from myself

they say everyone comes into your life for a reason

but everyone's afraid of changes

why did you come into my life?

my wonderland is missing

your smile, your laugh, all gone

where are you now?

Jimin read the lyrics scrawled on the sticky note that had been left in a rush, ink still drying and smeared. He hadn't meant to read it, really. He knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Figuring Yoongi wouldn't mind, Jimin had let himself in and found the sticky note, and read it in curiosity. But now he wondered what the words meant.

"What. Are. You. Doing." Jimin whirled around in surprise. He hadn't heard the door open and close, but here was Yoongi, standing so close. His face showed no emotion, but his voice was harsh.

"I was just-"

"Get out."

"Yoongi, who were those lyrics for?"

"Get out." Yoongi repeated, this time shoving Jimin gently-if that was possible-towards the door.

"Tell m-"

"You, okay? Just get out!" Yoongi admitted, pushing Jimin out the door. He slammed it, leaving Jimin standing in the hall, completely dumbfounded. "JIMINIE PABO!" He heard Yoongi shout faintly from inside. Jimin cracked a smile. How did he manage to be so cute when he was mad?

"Kookie, we can't." Jimin heard a feminine voice say from the room next door. His back stiffened.

"But I've been waiting all day." A familiar voice whined. His partner giggled.

In the dark, he could make out two figures pressed against the wall. Jimin held in a gasp. It was Jungkook and his stylist. So that's who he was talking about. Making as little sound as possible, Jimin crept back to, of course, the bathroom. The coughing cycle restarted until finally, the plant inside him was satisfied with the amount of petals taken over the floor.

What about her was so much better than him? Why her? I thought Jungkook disliked her because he complained about her all the time. Jimin shook his head. I can't think that way about people. Deep down, he could see why Jungkook chose her. She had a good sense of humor and the same adventurous and confident aura Jungkook carried.

"Jimin."