Chap 2

Woollim Love Story

Sungyeol: aish, you are also cute, oh do you want to go to my house, I have to talk to you about something. It's about what happened, and my memory.

Gongchan: wait did you get your memories back?Do you remember everything.

Sungyeol: I think I do, I don't know if I got all of them back,(he paused) 

Gongchan: Sungyeol, Sungyeol (Sungyeol wasn't responding, Gongchan started shaking Sungyeol, for him to snap out of his trance, Sungyeol eyes had tear, they started falling. Gongchan was getting worried, he embraced Sungyeol, he didn't wanted to cry, but he could help it when he was seeing Sungyeol crying. He can't say its going to get better because he isn't in the same situation, because he hasn't passed for the same thing as Sungyeol has. Finally Sungyeol snapped out of his trance. And saw Gongchan crying, he has never seen Gongchan crying)

Sungyeol: why are you crying, I thought you said you weren't a crybaby like me.

Gongchan: I am crying because of you, it makes my heart break into peaces when you cry. I feel useless because I can't do anything.

Sungyeol: you are not useless, and you can tell it's going to get better.

Gongchan: I can't say that because I haven't passed for that, I can not just say it like that. But  I can tell you that you are strong and what happened to you wasn't you fault, that you shouldn't feel ashamed. That the person who did this to you is the one who has to feel disgusted, not you. 

Sungyeol: You are a great person, I hope we could always be like brothers, promise me that you will never leave me, and that we will never fight.

Gongchan stayed quiet for a while, he wanted tell him, but not now, he can't do it, he can't make Sungyeol sad

Gongchan: I will always stay with you and we will never fight, I will always love you

Sungyeol: me too, I will always be there when you need me, now lets go home, I will help you, those jerks will pay for what they did to you.

Gongchan: don't bother with them, they are not worth, promise me that you will not do anything, please I don't want you to get hurt.

Sungyeol:...........Okay, I will not do anything, but if they do something to you again they will pay.

Sungyeol called his mom to pick him and Gongchan up. 

20 minutes later (2:50 p.m)

Sungyeol's mom arrived

Sungyeol: you are finally here, guess who I met today?

S's mom: who?

Sungyeol: Gongchan, he is here, he is going with us, let me bring him (he went to the bench Gongchan was sitting on, to help him up, since he got really hurt, at least he didn't had any broken bones.They walked up to the car.)

Sunyeol: here he is, isn't he cute, he grew up a lot right, I couldn't recognise him at first.

S's mom:OMG WHAT HAPPENED, WHO DID THIS TO YOU, ARE YOU OKAY honey

Gongchan: I am, nothing broke, so I will be fine in a week, and I fell from the stairs

Sungyeol: No you didn't, those guys beat you up

S's mom: what is wrong with them, I will talk with the principal 

Gongchan: you don't have to, it will just make it worst,

S's mom: are you sure, but what about your parent, wouldn't they worry when they see you like that?

Gongchan: they aren't home, they will be out for 2 more weeks, so I'm by myself

Sungyeol: what? you didn't said anything to me, you can stay with us

S's mom: Do you want to stay with us, you and Sungyeol can talk about what you done all this years since we left to California.

Gogchan:Yeah, I would love to spend time with Sungyeol, but can we go get things that I need first.

 

S's mom:of course, lets go right now.