Chapter 5: Four members who have the same feelings

Mischievously In Love

Chapter 5: Four members who have the same feelings

 

 

Third person’s Point of View

 

The whole EXO-K is inside the Incheon airport, right now.

 

As usual, a lot of fans are waiting for them and for the arrival of EXO-M outside the airport. And thanks to the world-class security of the said airport, they are having a comfortable stay in the arrivals’ area.

 

But is it really comfortable?

 

Sehun cannot stop on walking.

 

He walked from side to side of the arrivals’ area, nervous to see Luhan again. You see, they have talked the night when Minseok and Jongdae fought. Luhan asked him if he watched the interview and answered honestly that he was jealous because of it. The latter, promised him then that he values Sehun more than anyone else and he will never do anything to make Sehun jealous again.

 

But right now, he cannot help but to be nervous. Nervous that Luhan may completely forget him for Minseok.

 

And seriously, the rest of the members will smacked him on the head right now if only they are not busy also.

 

Junmyeon, on the other hand, is busy on counting his money. He is sure that whenever the twelve of them have this kind of reunion, it will really be a food feast and as the reliable leader he is, he always make sure to buy the foods. Imagine, he needs to feed twelve tummies, that’s something to worry about.

 

Well, Junmyeon’s real problem is the fact that he is scared of Yixing’s reaction. He knows that Yixing has the tendency to forget things easily because of some traumatic incident back on his childhood, and he is really just afraid that the latter may forget him already.

 

Jongin is secretly looking to Kyungsoo.

 

It seems like he is thinking of some ways to tell Kyungsoo that he loves him not because he finds him like his brother but because he is the Do Kyungsoo he wants to marry so badly someday.

 

While Kyungsoo cannot help but to feel in vain because he can feel that Jongin’s staring at him.

 

Stupid Jongin. So yeah, he doesn’t want to look back at Jongin because he doesn’t want to meet gazes with the latter.

 

It is not like he is pushing the younger away from him again. He is just really nervous whenever he talk with Jongin.

 

How about Baekhyun and Chanyeol?

 

Well, let’s Baekhyun about that, who is now irritated because of Chanyeol.

 

 

Baekhyun’s Point of View

 

“Baby smurf, buy me a bubble tea.” He is talking about that for about an hour already, and yeah I find it irritating already.

 

I really don’t know what kind of food did Kyungsoo feed to this Chanyeol and his annoying rate went triple right now.

 

“I am giving you money already, Park but you are still not buying anything.” I said that to him, pulling myself away from his hug.

 

Ever since we enter the airport, he is already hugging me by my waist and he will not budge away from me at all.

 

He pouted and hugged me tighter, shoving my face on his chest.

 

“I want to go with you.” He said, still wearing a pout which made my hairs rise.

 

What does this giant really want?

 

“Hyung, you are lucky because Baekhyun hyung agreed to buy you a bubble tea. He did not buy me even once, even if I did an aegyo already.” Sehun butted in, poking Chanyeol on his hip with a knowing smile playing on his lips.

 

“Ugh, shut up, Sehun. Chanyeol is just really annoying that I’ve got no choice but to buy him one, okay?”

 

Chanyeol pouted again and tugged my arm thrice before whispering, “I don’t want the bubble tea. I really just want to have time with you alone, Baek.” A smirk registered on his lips.

 

I felt how blood went up to my face, making me bush in no particular time.

 

“Hyung, are you blushing?” Sehun laughed, poking my cheek teasingly.

 

“Aww, so cute! I love you, Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said, faking a kiss which only resulted for me to blush even more.

 

I rolled my eyes, indicating that I am pissed already so they need to shut the hell up or else they are dead.

 

“Shut up both of you.” I said while pushing Chanyeol away from me.

 

But the giant is really hard to budge, so he is still hugging me and I gave up out of frustration, letting my face to crash on his chest with a groan.

 

“Guys, EXO-M is here!” Junmyeon hyung yelled which caught all of our attentions. The first person I saw is Tao, followed by other three members.

 

We all stood up to greet our better half a welcome back cheer.

 

Wait, where are the other two members?

 

“Where’ Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung?” Sehun curiously chirped in, which was answered with a point of a finger to the arrivals’ door by Yifan hyung. Sehun instantly frowned.

 

What’s happening here? Something seems weird.

 

“Ayo whaddup, Krease!” Chanyeol greeted—his accent is really weird—Yifan and wrapped his arm around the latter’s shoulders.

 

Aigoo, the twin towers had reunited now.

 

“Tao-ssi.” I called to Tao and approached him without any secondary thoughts.

 

You know that I treat him like my younger brother already, right?

 

“Hyung, I bought you a Gucci watch!” Tao grinned, latching his arm on mine.

 

Why everybody does wants to hug me or something like that? Am I a human teddy bear?

 

“Oh really? Thank you so much, Tao-ssi! But you should rather bought me an eyeliner, though.” I jokingly said, poking his waist as means of teasing.

 

But really, I want a new eyeliner from China.

 

“How about me, Tao? Didn’t you buy anything for me?”

 

I looked up to see Chanyeol towering over me, snickering on Tao.

 

Look at this forever-envious Park Chanyeol’s attitude. Tsk, tsk.

 

Chanyeol then latched on my free arm, which means that I am squeezed in between of two giants.

 

I can feel how short I am right now.

 

“Chanyeol hyung, I only bothered buying a gift for Baekhyun hyung. Because we are really meant for each other.” Tao smirked, that’s why Chanyeol is fuming out of anger now.

 

Chanyeol and Tao looked at each other with intense glares that I can even imagine that there are weird lightning-like effects coming from their eyes already.

 

“Yo, guys!”

 

Thanks to God and Minseok hyung and Luhan hyung arrived already that I managed to squeeze out of their grips.

 

“Luhan hyung, why did you arrive late than the other members?” We all turned to Sehun.

 

He is glaring like a hawk to the intertwined hands of Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung. It seems like he wants to pull Luhan hyung away from the elder.

 

Oh Jealous Sehun.

 

Luhan hyung giggled before nodding toward Minseok hyung’s direction.

 

“I fell asleep on our way here and being the good friends they are, they did not even bother to wake me up. Thanks to Minseok because he was the one who shook me awake.”

 

“Luhan is such a heavy sleeper!” Minseok pouted then continued, “I slapped him, punched him and did everything I could just to wake him up but failed. Then I shouted Se—“

 

Minseok hyung did not have the chance to continue what he was saying because Jongdae grabbed him suddenly and pulled him away from Luhan.

 

“I only noticed now, but you are gaining weight, darling.” Jongdae teased, making Minseok slap him playfully on the shoulder.

 

Kim Jealous Jongdae

 

Sehun, on the other hand, wore his poker-face and without bothering to acknowledge Luhan hyung, he walked away from us.

 

Luhan hyung was taken aback for a minute, gasping when realization or whatsoever crossed into him, running to follow Sehun with a shaky and raspy, “Sehun, wait for me! I’m sorry!”

 

They are making me confuse.

 

“Hyung, let me sit beside you later in the van.” Tao then grab my attention back by pouting but before I could even answer back, Yifan answered for me.

 

“Tao, we’re separated into two vans. One for EXO-M and one for EXO-K. You guys can do catching up later when we arrived at the dorm.

 

And with that, Tao bit his lower lip before following Yifan—who is, by the way, looks angry at the moment—like a lost puppy.

 

 

In EXO-K’s Van…

 

As usual, Chanyeol is sitting beside me again.

 

But what is not usual is the fact that he is not talking to me. Normally, he is already cuddling me right now or something but he is just being quiet without any reason.

 

And of course, I don’t want it whenever Chanyeol’s mad at me and I can say that he is right now. So even if I don’t know the reason he is mad at me.

 

I pushed myself closer to him.

 

I rested my head on his shoulder but being the jerk he is, he moved away from me causing for my head to fell in mid-air.

 

Aish, but I don’t want to lose. And so I grabbed his hand and hold onto it tightly, gently playing his fingers.

 

“Why are you doing this, Baekhyun?” He asked but he is not even looking at me. He is just looking out of the window.

 

I knew it. He is really mad at me.

 

“Because you are mad at me. Yah, I am sorry already.” I mumbled with a pout.

 

Yeah, I am doing an aegyo just for him not to be mad at me. I can do every desperate measure just for this giant, just for this important giant of mine.

 

Yet a cold-hearted and emotionless Park Chanyeol greeted me.

 

“So I need to get mad just for you to treat me like that? But when I am not mad with you, you can just ignore and push me away, huh?”

 

I was stunned to what Chanyeol had said. It felt like as if a pail of cold water was thrown to me, making all my nerves paralyzed.

 

I let go of his hands, my own hands went limp on my sides.

 

I hurt him again.

 

I did another thing to hurt him.

 

Even though he did nothing but to take care of me, to make me smile, and to protect me, I still managed to hurt him.

 

I did not expect that when I was pushing him away from me a while ago would meant a lot of things for him.

 

Ugh, stupid Byun Baekhyun.

 

“Baekhyun, why are you crying?” Kyungsoo, who was sitting on my right, asked worriedly.

 

I touched my cheek and yeah, I am really crying.

 

I faked a smile before answering, “N-no! There’s just a dirt in my eye.”

 

Lame excuse, Baekhyun. Very lame excuse.

 

And of course, as expected, they did not buy it.

 

“Baekhyun, what’s the problem? Tell it to me.” Junmyeon hyung said from the passenger’s seat.

 

I just shook my head and thought of another excuse. “I am just dizzy, hyung.”

 

After I had said that, Jongin handled a bottled water to me from the back with Sehun, and Kyungsoo get something from his bag before giving it to me.

 

It’s a paracetamol.

 

“Wow, you are such a boy’s scout, hyung!” Sehun teased. Jongin smacked his head then and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

“Baekhyun just got a fever yesterday, remember? I bought some medicine in case he feels feverish again. I am glad that it comes handy now.” Kyungsoo explained.

 

I weakly smiled at him as a sign of gratitude and drank the medicine.

 

“Okay guys, shut up now and let Baekhyun rest. Good job, by the way, Kyungsoo.” Junmyeon hyung said.

 

“That’s the least I can do.”

 

Then after that the members really shut up just for me to have a rest. And that’s when I noticed that Chanyeol just ignored me all throughout.

 

He ignored me when Kyungsoo saw I was crying.

 

He ignored me when everybody panicked because I said that I was dizzy.

 

Doesn’t he really care for me anymore?

 

Doesn’t he want me to be his best friend now?

 

No, I don’t want to lose him.

 

Not Park Chanyeol.

 

I am just surprised when my face is already buried on Chanyeol’s chest and his hands are resting on my waist, holding me there.

 

“S-sorry, baby smurf. Don’t cry…” He whispered against the crook of my head as his nose nuzzled my hair.

 

I felt at eased then. I am already happy that he talked to me and to know that he still cares for me made my heart flutters.

 

“Sorry, g-giant. Please, don’t be mad again. I-I cannot hold my composure whenever you are mad at me.”

 

He pouted, then cupped my cheeks, “I am really not mad. It is just that, there are four members who have the same feelings right now, Baek…”

 

I waited for him to continue what he is saying.

 

“The members are Sehun, Jongdae, Yifan and well… me.”

 

I gulped in horror when he said that. It seems like I know now where this will lead to.

 

“And the feeling I am talking about is jealousy.”

 

I blushed when I saw him blush also. He is jealous because of me, again.

 

He is jealous because he wants for me to be his only.

 

“I AM ALL YOURS, !” I immediately put a hand on my mouth when I accidentally blurted that out loud.

 

Ugh, I was just saying it with the use of my brain! Why does my stupid mouth needed to do that without my permission?!

 

Gah! You are really such an idiot, Byun Baekhyun.

 

I looked at Chanyeol who is stunned and have burning cheeks. His mouth slowly quirked up and he burst into a boisterous laugh.

 

He hugged me tight then, pecking me repeatedly on the forehead, cooing “Cute baby smurf~”

 

“Aish, stop those lovey-dovey acts, hyung! Don’t make me puke!” Sehun yelled.

 

I gently pushed Chanyeol away, realizing what Sehun had said.

 

We are… being lovey-dovey already?

 

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes, snickering, “You are just bitter, Sehun.”

 

Sehun’s eyes grew wide, cheeks pinkish and his mouth shut.

 

Oh well, seems like Chanyeol hit the jackpot, huh?

 

And after that, Chanyeol poked my attention back to him. He leaned closer to me and said, “Do you want to help the maknae, Baek?”

 

I looked up on him and saw his confident grinning sile.

 

Oh well, seems like he has a plan.