Chapter 4: No more Hunhan, no more XiuChen or is it the other way around?

Mischievously In Love

Chapter 4: No more HunHan, no more XiuChen or is it the other way around?

 

 

Sehun’s Point of View         

 

There’s no more HunHan.

 

That’s the first thing that got into my mind when out of boredom, I watched EXO-M’s latest interview.

 

I did not expect at all that it would be an interview which focused on Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung. Because if I expected it, I would never even bother to watch it.

 

It made me cussed in no time, really.

 

I really want to throw my laptop right now and crashed it onto the wall because of this damn jealousy, but I didn’t do it.

 

Duh, it will be a waste! This laptop costs thousands of won too.

 

“I really adore Xiumin. You know that he’s the oldest among us, but still he’s the cutest.” Luhan hyung said that to the emcee with his signature grin that can make every fan drool, but it is not appealing to me at all.

 

I didn’t even expect that I will get hurt a lot like this.

 

I thought you said that I will always be the cutest for you, hyung?

 

You said that I will always be the one, but what happened now?

 

Is it because I am not there, beside you that’s why you chose Minseok hyung rather than me?

 

I fought with the management with all my might just for us not to be separated.

 

That’s how important you are to me, hyung.

 

Yet now, you are so unfair.

 

There is really no more HunHan.

 

I read different comments on that video and almost all comments have the word “XiuHan” on it.

 

Luhan hyung is mine alone. Nobody can get him away from me.

 

You may call me selfish but I am just doing this because I am afraid that I might be the one to lose someone important at the end.

 

But it really ing hurts.

 

“Sehun, are you crying?” I was taken aback when Junmyeon hyung switched on the lights suddenly, and my instincts told me to pretend that I am sleeping that’s why I do that, covering my whole self with blanket.

 

I felt that someone sat on my bed, and I knew that it is Junmyeon hyung.

 

Aish, I forgot the laptop! The video is still playing on there!

 

“XiuHan, huh? Hmm, I can sense some jealousy here.”

 

Wow, thanks hyung.

 

I heard that Junmyeon closed the lid of my laptop but I don’t have any intention to speak. I don’t want to talk right now.

 

“Don’t watch those kind of videos. It will only make you think badly about Luhan hyung. Remember, Minseok hyung has Jongdae and Luhan hyung has Sehun, who he really values. So what’s the sense of jealousy if it is not worth it?”

 

I bit my lower lip because of what Junmyeon hyung had said. It leaves me no choice but to sit up on the bed, and ask for some advice.

 

“But why is there a ing XiuHan then, hyung? I will not get jealous if it is just a normal cuddling thing between us, but it is not, hyung. I know it because I can feel pain, hyung. I value Luhan hyung so much, hyung.” I really didn’t expect that an interview will cause such an effect to me.

 

Junmyeon scratched his head, “Fan service, maybe?”

 

I smirked, “Seriously, hyung? We all know that EXO is something more than a fan service. HunHan is not a fan service. Same with all of us. That’s why I will not buy that explanation, hyung.”

 

Junmyeon hyung smiled and ruffled my hair.

 

“You see, you know it! Then Luhan hyung values you so much too and will never do anything that will break your friendship. You know what? Just don’t watch those kind of videos so that you will never accuse Luhan hyung with your stupid conclusions.”

 

I smiled to what Junmyeon hyung had said. Whenever it comes to these things, Junmyeon hyung is really and definitely the best to ask an advice for.

 

But this is what I learned, HunHan did not sunk and will never sink, and that’s what I will hold unto.

 

Luhan hyung will never hurt me.

 

That’s why I will just trust him and I will never think anything bad at all until he is the one who will say to me…

 

There’s no more HunHan.

 

 

Luhan’s Point of View

 

I just finished washing my face right now and I am about to go to my room when I saw the rest of the members watching a movie in the living room. I looked at them carefully and I realized that they are watching “The Avengers”, and Minseok is not watching with them.

 

“Guys, why is that Minseok not watching with you? Where is he?” I asked them but being the good friends they are, they did not even bother to answer me back.

 

I was about to scoff something but Yifan answered my question with a mouth full of popcorn, “Ask Jongdae.” And he threw a popcorn to Jongdae who is busy watching the movie and not even sparing a glance on me.

 

“He is in his room, obviously.”

 

With Jongdae’s answer, I can safely conclude that Minseok and he quarrelled a while ago, and that is for sure.

 

Because I know that Jongdae cares for Minseok more than anybody else. Okay, maybe not as much as how Minseok cares for Jongdae but still I know that Jongdae will never do anything to hurt Minseok or whatsoever.

 

I approached Jongdae and tapped his shoulder, “What happened to both of you?” I asked him.

 

“Just ask him personally, hyung.” Then he averted his gaze away from me.

 

Whoa, whoa. What happened to this guy? It looks like he doesn’t want to talk to me too, huh?

 

I just patted his shoulder again and I go directly to Minseok’s room.

 

“Minseok, this is Luhan. Can I enter?” I knocked on the door and ask for permission before entering his room.

 

Who knows? Maybe he doesn’t want for me to enter and he might get mad on me if I did it without any consent.

 

“H-huh? O-okay, come in.” I am sure that he is crying because his voice is shaking.

 

Minseok is my best friend and I really cares for him, okay? And not to say that this is the first time that I saw—or hear—Minseok cry.

 

I entered the room without further ado and I sat down on the foot of his bed. But what surprised me is the fact that he kicked me out of his bed.

 

that hurts.

 

“Why did you kicked me?!” I grumbled as I brushed my pained , glaring at him.

 

He sneezed on his blanket—he is really gross—first before he replied back on me, throwing the used blanket on me.

 

“Because you did not asked first for my permission before you sat down. W-waa—“

 

I grabbed the pillow immediately and smashed it on his face before he could even finish his whining. You see, he is really loud whenever he whine!

 

“That hurts, Luhan! Really? Did you came in here just to feed me with my pillow, huh?!”

 

“Oh? How about you, Minseok? Did you just cry because you swallowed a megaphone, huh?!”

 

And a moment of silence passed…

 

“HAHAHA!” and with unknown reasons, we could not help it already but to release a boisterous laugh.

 

“Okay, enough. We look like some lunatic s already.” I said, slapping his thigh which he complied immediately. Soft snickers can still be heard from us, though.

 

“So, what happened between you and Chen?” I asked immediately before I might even forget the main reason why I came in here.

 

Minseok then pouted like a kid who dropped his lollipop on a dirty floor and he complained, “Jongdae was jealous on us. I’ve got fed up with his immaturity that’s why I answered to him the answer he likes to hear, and I said to him that you are really the one I like and—WHAT THE , LUHAN?!”

 

I slapped Minseok on his nape because of what he had said.

 

This bastard is really a ing stupid. “Why did you answer like that? Oh my God, Kim Minseok! I already have Sehun, okay? My heart’s taken already!” I grumbled on him.

 

I did not really expect that he would answer like that because hey, this is Minseok we are talking about. The Minseok who is willing to do any desperate measures just for Kim Jongdae’s sake.

 

And I can safely say that Minseok loves Jongdae even more than how Jongdae loves Minseok. Why? Well, I happened to know more than what I may seem to acquire knowledge of.

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. I was just pissed off and I regretted it already, okay? He always have these crazy couple conclusions about the two of us, Luhan. I always explain also to him that we are only friends and he is the one I like but he still insisted on his opinion and so the moment he asked me again about us two, I replied to him the answer he was insisting on—OUCH! Why do you need to do that to me?!”

 

I slapped his nape again. Okay, I am pissed off of him right now. He is really an idiot.

 

“Are you an idiot? Blame yourself for this arising problem, Kim Minseok.” I said to him harshly, brushing my hair with my fingers to calm myself down.

 

He sighed and pouted on the corner of his bed, keeping his mouth shut.

 

“Jongdae’s jealousy is a natural thing, Minseok. He also likes you, you know? That’s why I am sure that whenever he sees us together, he is hurt. Jongdae likes you already. You are lucky that your hard work had paid off, don’t just throw Jongdae away.”

 

Then Sehun suddenly flashed in my mind.

 

Maybe he had watched already our guesting with full of mine and Minseok’s moments.

 

Well, it is not our fault. The host shipped XiuHan and that’s why the guesting became like that.

 

Oh Sehun, did you get jealous too?

 

 

Jongdae’s Point of View

 

I am really pissed off of Minseok hyung.

 

Rather than saying that I don’t have to worry because he likes me more than Luhan hyung, he really blurted out right onto my face that it is Luhan hyung who he truly likes.

 

If that’s the case then why did he made me his boyfriend, and not Luhan hyung instead?

 

 

Tss, I can’t really understand that bun.

 

“Jongdae.”

 

“WHAT THE !”

 

I was surprised when Minseok hyung is sitting right beside me already. I accidentally spilled the bowl of popcorn on the floor.

 

Because of extreme panic, I looked around the living room and only to my dismay, all of the other members left us two alone in here.

 

“What do you need, Minseok hyung?” I asked him with a tone full of boredom, indicating that I am not interested to talk with him at all.

 

What? I am still pissed on him, okay?

 

“You don’t like calling me by that, right? You like darling much better,” he said while moving closer to me.

 

I moved away from him which made his motion to stop.

 

I rolled my eyes. “What’s the essence of calling you darling if Luhan hyung is really the one you li—“

 

I wasn’t able to continue because he suddenly grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and kissed me torridly but passionately.

 

I was shocked at first. My eyes even grew big because I never expected that he would be the one to initiate the kiss.

 

Minseok pulled away from the kiss and he frowned at me, “What, Jongdae? Won’t you kiss me back?”

 

I smirked at him, “My darling wants to apologize in a wild way.”

 

And it is my cue to grab him and kiss him.

 

We did not bother when he heard the door pushed open or even the ruffling of feet. We just continued kissing and nipping each other’s lips but we came to an end when a disturbing cough won the blocker of the day.

 

“Ehem. If I remember it right, we left you two alone in here so that you could talk and not to freaking make-out.” Tao said with a smirk playing on his lips.

 

And after that, Luhan hyung bounced his way inside with a giddy, “WE WILL GO BACK TO KOREA THIS SATURDAY!” and everybody else—with an exception of blushing Minseok and the pissed off me—cheered loudly.

 

Okay, they are all blockers.

 

Yifan’s Point of View

 

Taking the every night round is something I used to do already ever since Junmyeon and I decided to take our leadership to the next level.

 

Well you see, having two leaders in a group is something beneficial because at least we have one another’s back when it comes to disciplining these kids. And I am used to do these tasks already because I have such a pain-in-the- little sister so having eleven more brothers are nothing but a gift for me.

 

I peeked on every room, starting on Minseok and Jongdae’s room but I did not bother peeking when I turned the knob and it is locked from the inside.

 

I eavesdropped by pressing my ear on the door and I could hear soft mewls and moans coming from the other side of the door and I cannot helped but to chuckle.

 

Really, now. We blocked their make-out session earlier and so now they are doing it in their room.

 

Oh well, what can I say? I am really proud of those two. Minseok and Jongdae are Koreans but they are performing and promoting in China with us. I know it is hard for those two because first of all, they don’t have proper training in speaking Mandarin.

 

So, they really need each other and when I saw how they fought a while ago and how they made up, I could not help but to let out a smile of proudness.

 

I went next to Yixing and Luhan’s shared room but to my surprise, Yixing is not there. Luhan, on the other hand, is doing a face chat with Oh Sehun on his laptop.

 

“Yo, Luhan. Where’s Yixing?” I entered his room without his permission, that’s why he turned at me with a frown.

 

“He is with Tao.” He said and threw a pillow on me which I caught without any hassle.

 

I pouted, “What is he doing with Tao?”

 

“Giving me privacy to talk with Sehun. Go now, Yifan. I need to talk with Sehun.” He frowned at me.

 

I could not help but let out a sigh before nodding my approval. I spare one final glance on his laptop and I saw Sehun on his screen with tears forming on his eyes, and without further ado, I made my way out of the room.

 

Seems like Sehun and Luhan has a problem on their own.

 

Okay well, when the management said that we need to be separated on two sub-units and Luhan would be part of my team, Sehun really cried a lot that time and even talked to Sooman personally just that Luhan will not be taken away from him.

 

When Sehun once entered SM and trained with us, he’s really subtle and would not talk to any of us. He was so quiet and so demure that we were scared to talk to him back then. That’s until Luhan was introduced to us, and Sehun began to open more with us.

 

Luhan and Sehun became inseparable then, but the entertainment did the strategy beforehand, so Sehun and Luhan were separated.

 

I am really worried about those two, and to see that they could have problem right now doesn’t help a bit.

 

Ugh, I can only do now is to wish that everything will be fine once we go back in Korea.