Sandara Saranghe!

POMME | DARAGON x Penshoppe

Dara stepped out of the van, together with Jjangmae. A group of fans welcomed her with a banner and started yelling “SAN.DA.RA!” “SA.RANG.HE!” on repeat.

What came after that was even surprising. Her white range rover is neatly parked, adorned with Roses of all colors.


She knew who planned this whole thing. First, the group of ladies that screams they love her aren't her fans at all. All of them were from GD's trusted korean fansites.

“Kwon Jiyong, you did it again” She whispered to herself, smiling as if she won the lottery jackpot.

She then approached the fangirls that are still chanting as if they're on a concert.
With a wide smile, and angelic voice, she softly spoke to them.

“Ahh. komawo. I'm sorry he made you do it at this late hour.”

“Gwenchanna, Unnie.” “Omooo!” “So pretty, Unnie!” “Domu Yeoppeo!”

“Ah! Chakamanyo!” A brilliant idea crossed her mind. She stepped a few inches away from the girls.

She swiped her phone to unlock and called someone.

“Oh? Eodiya?” The man on the other line cutely spoke.

“I'm already here. Thank you for the surprise. I guess you succeeded again, you sneaky Mr. Kwon”

The smile on Dara's face grew wider.

“But before anything, please do me a favor?”
Dara went back to the fans while holding her phone out.


“Girls, I think someone wanted to talk to you. Please keep it low, arasso?” She winked at them and handed the phone in speaker mode. She made sure that the volume is just right for the group to hear.

Jiyong thanked his trusted fans and offered a door to door gift as a compensation for their effort and loyalty.


The fangirls cannot thanked enough for having a great idol like him, and a bonus of a thoughtful, pretty unnie that loves their Oppa so much. For them, it is a perfect relationship the ruthless media and salty netizens need not to know.

 

Dara who was about to leave got last minute assiatabce from GD's fans who was also about to leave. They helped her load the almost 20 dozens of roses laid to her car. She also left her blackcard to them, so they can buy food and coffee before going home.

“Just return this tomorrow at YG” She kindly ordered.
“Ahh.. komawo pretty unnie,” The fans went in an opposite direction, as Dara went inside her range rover with Jangmae as her driver.

On her way home, Dara's phone rang..

 

“Oh, I'm on my way home.”

“Good. Do you like it?”

“So much. Thank you, Ji. My room will be filled with beautiful roses, I'm happy”

“Ahh anything for you, princess”

“Aigoo.. but I feel old to be a princess. Haha”

“You are just perfect..”
 

Dara's cheeks went red, she didn't even know how Jiyong was able to pull it off sweetly everytime, despite saying that she is perfect for so many times now. The conversation just makes her miss him more.. Dara tried to shake it off, replying something else as a distraction.

 

“Are you home?”

“Hmmm.. neh.”

“Okay, please rest well. See you tomorrow”

“Arasso. I love you Dara-ah”

 

She hung up. Jiyong knows it well, loving someone like him does not need words to supply the feeling. They're the type that shows more rather than saying it loud.

--

Tell me what you guys think! ^^

I'd be happy to read them all! 

Kamsa~