Chapter 2

What Am I planning

"What do you mean, what could possibly more shocking then your family being vampires." Oppa started to sway back and forth. 

"Well, I am pretty sure being a duaghter of a Siren is pretty shocking." There was no response to what I said. I was quickly shuffled towards Jin. I grabbed the chain that was attached to his arms and broke it. I did the same to the rest of the boy. They didn't dare to come close to me untill I called out to Oppa. Wait, before you start wondering, the vampires and Sirens had a bad history. Back in the day, like Centuries ago, Sirens weren't like what they seem like what they seem like today (Seducing Mermaids) We were actually on land. Vampires always tried to take advatage of Sirens because we get weaker than humans after blood is taken from us. A Vampire had fell in love with a siren but then The siren killed him to gain power from the royals. She later on became queen, and then a mother. Her child was beautiful but was an of spring of the vampire too. The Queen decided to abanden her, she is now living with 7 vampires that are now terrified of her.

"Hey, Oppa, now you have to repay for what you did to my family." I walked up to him and threw him across the room. I was given shocked stares. "Oh, yeah, I also picked up the extra strength and speed from my dad." I told them while walking towards Oppa.

"What are you, you are not a regular siren." He was trembling in fear.

"Have you ever heard of the Golden Offspring?" 

"That couldn't be possible, that a myth." He retorted.

"Well that me, yes, I know, I'm really old. But, you should be too, Prince." I sarcastically stated. "I'll give you 17 seconds to run for your life, I wouldn't want to fight back If I knew what was best for your own good." My eyes turning into an emerald green. He stood up and sprinted towards the nearest exit.

"Y/N, are you really the golden offspring." Jins words seemed to grab onto my heart and pull it down.

"Yes, but I wish I wasn't." I looked down and backed away.

"Why, thats the highest position since the war?" Taehyung interrupted.

"I was freakin abandoned by my own Mother because of my stupid blood. I am a Myth in the eyes of most vampires and sirens. You guys are now afraid of me and will abandon me too." I was on the brink of tears, I hated how weak I was when it came to this topic. 

"Y/N, we won't abandon you."Jimin started to walk towards me when he said that, but Yoongi stopped him.

"How do we know if we can trust you?"Yoongi yelled at me.

"Have I ever tried to kill you?" there waas no response,"See, I haven't, I always cared for you guys. Anyways how can I trust you guys." I said emphasizing the I. "You lied to me about being Vampires, If you would have told me I would have left. When you first found me, there was a wanted poster posted every where for information of the Golden offspring.I was stupid to have trusted in vampires for what, 16 years." I was now drenched in my own tears. 

Jimin broke from Yoongi's grip and ran towards me. Before I got the chance to protest, he already had his arms around me. it was followed by Jungkook's, then Taehyung's, Namjoon's, and Jin's. Yoongi didn't even move from his spot. I cried into Jimin's shoulder and he whispered something into my ears like,"You will never be abandoned by us." We stayed like that for another good 5 minutes. 

"Y/N, I'm sorry, Your father was just....." There was a long pause before Yoongi continued,"....My uncle." The boys let go of me to walk to Yoongi. When I reached him, he turned his head towards his shoulder. I Hugged him, I could see his cheek redden, it took him quite a while until he hugged me back but he finally did. "Let's go home Y/N." and those were the last words said to me until the next day.

__________________________

I woke up to the scream of a women. I walked down to stair to find a kitchen counter drenched in blood, and a white shirt that was now drenched in blood on an innocent looking boy."Jungkook, what the heck, I just cleaned this kitchen a few days ago. Just because I now know about your secret doesn't mean you can do what ever you do in the house." He dropped the girl and walked towards me, he was still in his vampire form.

"You want to taste, well you are technically a vampire, so you must have atleast a little pleasure from trying, even if it's not needed for survival." He reached out his hand that was covered in blood. It seemed extremely appatizing, I knew i had to reject but my body was telling me to excepted the offer. I took his hand and off the blood covering his fingure tips.

"Stop, Y/N Stop." I snapped my head towards the person who had interrupted me. it was Namjoon,"Y/N, If you want to try some blood just ask, we have bags of it hidden in the basement."

"Where do you get the blood and people?" I asked walking to him.

"Well, you know, Jin goes to the blood banks, where people donate blood to us without knowing, and Jungkook was just lucky enough to attract a human last night."

"Hey, Namjoon, Just let her try some blood the real way." Jungkook said dragging the girl that lied on the floor towards me.

"Jungkook, stop, go and tell Yoongi to help clean up the mess, and I'll go pour a glass for her." Namjoon started to walk off. 5 minutes later Namjoon came back with a glass of blood and a straw. he took a sip from it and then gave it to me. I drank the rest of it. It was my first time drinking so much. "Wow, this is surely your first time." he walked up to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry, we really do care and love you, we................we would never betray you." I hugged him back.

"Namjoon, we all already know that you always had a crush on Y/N. Know that we all know that she is about all of our ages and immortal, you have compitition."Jimin said while walking down the stairs with the rest of them. "Y/N, I'm pretty sure you would rather pick me to be your lawful bewedded husband."

"Jimin!" jin said sternly,"What Jimin means is that, well, everyone of us are, u-um the age we are allowed to, well," he was stuttering alot,"we are finally allowed to get married." I just stared at them and laughed. I looked at all of them, all of their faces were a bright red.

"Your serious." they all nodded,"wait, but why?" I was really shocked that they weren't kidding.

"We were all cursed by a witch to never get married until we are 200 years old to get married. We had made a deal that when Jungkook turns 200 then we would start looking for someone."Namjoon said letting go of me and walking to them.

"Why? what could you have possibly have done to make a witch put a curse on you?" I leaned against the wall and just stared at them.

"Well, when Jungkook was only 126, he decided to break into a witches fortress and steal a love potion. I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened next. We didn't want to rub it in his face that he was the youngest and had to wait the longest, so we made a promise." Namjoon expained.

"Ok then," I started,"Then who is going to go for me?"