Chapter 1

What Am I planning

I was walking home from school, my best friend B-joo ran up to me and grabbed my arm. "Hey, Y/N, can you come with me, my brothers want to meet you." He didn't even give me a chance to answer, he already started pulling me towards an alley.

"B-joo, um, are you sure this is the right way?" I was a little skeptical, he started to open the door to a black van.

"It's ok, trust me." he smiled with his large long grin. I immediatly felt relief. When I entered the van, two men were in there, one covered my mouth with a cloth which made me really dizzy, and the other covered my head with a black bag. "I'm s-sorry Y-y-y/N, I was forced to." That was the last you heard until you woke up.

You woke up to the sound of tapping. "Go get the boss, she's awake." a familiar voice called out.

"What the, B-joo, what's going on, and why does my head really hurt." I finally realized that my hand had been bound to the wall by chains. I could hear foot steps walking closer to where I struggled to get out. The person pulled the bag up and out of my face. I saw a man with white blonde hair, he had ruby red eyes that seemed to peirce through my head. 

"It's nice to finally meet a human that is this clueless about their surrounding. Oh, you can call me Oppa, you should get used to me, I will be the one you will take care of." the man said, it felt weird being told to call a stranger oppa out of no where. I just nodded in response but I was truly terrified when he said "take care of."

_________________________

" Where in the wolrd is Y/N, she was supposed to be here 3 hours ago." Namjoon pounded his hand on the wooden table. 

"Namjoon, I tried to call her but she wouldn't pick up. This is not like her at all." Hoseok said walking down stairs. I had lived with 7 boys my whole life, Namjoon that was like the father, Jin that was also like th mother, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung the three youngest boys, Hoseok, and Yoongi, the two middles. Yoongi was surprisingly awake during this anxious meeting about where i had gone. 

"I don't like the feeling of this, do you thi..." Namjoon didn't even let Jin finished.

"Jin, don't even say that, they don't even know she exists." Namjoon started to shake his hands when nhe whispered the last part,"I hope."

"Namjoon, it makes tons of sense if they have her, but that will mean we have to go to there ware house." Jungkook, Jimin, and taehyung stood up to their feet and walked to the door. they were followed by the rest of them to the van outside.

They finally arrived, they were quiet when they reached the door to hear you start to scream at the top of your lungs out of pain. "DON'T!" Namjoon ran in yelling to see me being supported by two arms, a bloody mess on my clothes, and a tall man with white blonde hair biting and at a wound on my neck. Namjoon ran up to the man and punched him, but then 9 other men came in and one pushed him away. next thing you know my family was pinned to the ground by force. I felt extremly light headed and weak, so I just collapsed then and there. 

Probably the next day, I was found on a matress in a huge room with no windows. I was terrified by the sight that layed in front of my none blury eyes. My family also chained to the wall like how I was at first. I then realized that I was free of the bounds and ran up to them. the first person I came up to was Jimin. His faced was colored with dried blood and bruises. I tried to wake him up, and luckly succeeded. "Y/N, your okay?" I was confused at what he was saying, but when he looked at my neck, a flash back of what happened last night.

________________________

"Come here to your Oppa Y/N." I felt a force push and pull me towards this man after he had freed me from my bounds. He grabbed me by the hand and guided me to a "spot light." then next thing I new was loud shrieks and peircing pain.

________________________
 

"Y/N, come back here don't go and mess around with those low, dirty beings." I recongized the voice to be Oppa's.

"What did you do to my family and me?" I yelled at him. "And they are not dirty."

"Oh, ofcoarse she doesn't even know the truth. No wonder she doesn't understand the level you all are at." He sai to himeself. "Now, why don't you low dirty beings show her the truth about who you are. Don't even think abou going against my comand, you know how that always turns out." I looked at my family, no what I thought was my family. I hadn't had realized that all of them were awake. The first thing I realized was that there hair color had changed to a more irregular color or just really diffrent, and so did there eyes.

"What's going on, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook." I started to quiver at the sight. They had fangs extended out of there mouths and black and red veins climbing up there neckes and faces.

"Y/N, we're sorry we never told you that we are vam..." I didn't let him finshed.

"Vampires!!...." I was shocked at their transformations.

"Y/N, why don't you come to your Oppa so I can explain." he reached out for me and I took his hand. I could feel all of their stares boaring into me,"These are what you call low level vampires, I'm pretty sure you are very confused and scared, but don't be. Yes, i might be a vampire, but a hight level, I have no intension to hurt you, but I can't say the same for them." 

"Oh, really, you have no intension to hurt me. Then who was it that decided to drink like two pints out of me." I could see his smile fade and was rplaced by a frown. 

"How did you know? I could have sworn I had put a spell under you......u-um I mean you were very weak." I smirked at the fact that he gave me some more evidence. The 7 vampires that were still chained to the wall started to smile. They new I wasn't stupid to pick the wrong people to be with, but they were still alittle scared that I wouldn't choose them either.

"Oppa, you should know better if you were going to kidnap a girl like me you need to be smarter, for I have my own secrets that might shock you more than my family turning into vampires shocked me.