Chapter3

What Am I planning

All of them stepped up. I was shocked with all of my heart. "Y/N, we will need your help to find us............ our wife. You must know atleast a few people that you know that are our age." Jin said.

"You don't know any? You are also old you knows." I said changing my weight to my other leg.

"Well, because of Jungk...." He was cut of by a person clearing their throat. Crap. It was Jungkook.

"I heard my name, You weren't telling her about the insident right?" I could see all of their faces go pale. "At least if your going to tell her let me be here to witness her reaction."

"Um........ok, so Jungkook, well he had done something very stupid." Jungkook came to my side and swung his arms over my shoulders."So Jungkook, he had decided to go up to the King of Vampires and try to steal his daughter. That was also how we were cursed into the low life." I  knew Jungkook could feel me start to tense."We used to be Royal guards." Jugkook knew I was plotting something in my mind.

I carefully lifted my hand and hit him hard on the head. now that I know that they were vampires, I wouldn't have to go easy on them. "Ow!" Jungkook yelled.

"Ok, I will find some...."I couldn't find the right words,"Mates for you."

 2 1/2weeks later

After that odd disscusion, I have been ringing up all of my old friends that were extremly old. I went on with my normal life that felt stupid. I was getting used to the smell of blood in the house and drip stain on the carpets(Which I truly do not appreciate, Jungkook and Jimin) but other than that everything felt the same. "Guys!" I yelled so all of the guys can hear, "My friend is coming over at noon, so behave, she is only 1 year younger than Tae." at the metion of his name made him smile. "But sadly Tae's not her type, its more Jimin that she will likely pick.

_________________________

"Ding, Doooong" The door bell rang, and I ran up to the door to answer it. I opened the door and on the other side was a beautiful girl that hasn't age in 100 years. "Pura, its been so long." I gave her a hug and welcomed her in. "How have you been?"

"Pretty good, but the villagers are still a pain." Her smile could wipe out the whole human race. Pura has purple eyes, long frosty blue hair, and bright pale skin. 

"Really, I thought that what I had done would have shut them up, I guess not." I grabbed her bag and guided her to the living room. "Pura, theses are the guys that I was talking about. this is Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and, wait wheres Namjoon."

"Oh, He went to send in an essay at his campus." Jimin got up out of his seat and came up to her. "Hi, i'm Jimin, the shortest but manliest." I was surprise when pura reacted with a very simple giggle. 

"Well hi Jimin, its nice to meet you I'm Pura." 

"Pura,"I said,"Go ahead and sit with them, you guys can go ahead and start the movie before me. Jimin, the snacks are in the Kitchen, I need to go make a call. I then left them.

Jimin's POV

" Ok, I'll go and get the snacks then." I went to the kitchen to find 4 large bowls full of little snack. "I can probabbly carry all of them at once." I wallked out of the kitchen trying to balance of the bowls on my arms. I was only two yards away when I lost my balance. I then saw flashes of white and Blue lights. The bowls were now floating in the air and were carefully transfered to the table. 

"Um, Pura, are you a witch?" Jungkook just straightly asked.

"Wait, Y/N never told you? Wow, yes, I am, one of the only witches that survived the witch hunts." When She said witch hunt Jin Stood up.

"I'm sorry." Jin said and then ran out of the front door. Pura stood up and went after him. Then Y/n finally walked in.

"Hey, Where did Pura and Jin go?" 

Y/n POV

"Y/N, Pura's a witch?" Jimin yelled. I now understood why they were all giving me those stares.

"Yes, but you have nothing to fear, shes nice." 

"We should have told her." Jungkook intervined.

"Tell me what?"

"Jin was a Witch hunter." Jimin came closer to you.

"Wait a minute, weren't you guys cursed my witches, why didn't you just kill that witch so you wouldn't be cursed."

"Yes, but They found out about Jin being a Vampire and he was kicked out. Y/N, even though he was kicked out, he still killed over hundreds of witches, he was the co- Chief."

"Ok then, So, I'm guessing he ran out when he found out she ws a witch and Pura ran after?" 

"Yes!" They all answered in unison. I quickly ran out of the door and ran down the streets. Stopped when I saw a faint silloette of Jin and Pura hugging.

Jin POV

Tears were streaming down my face, Pura was a witch. I probaably killed her relatives with my own hands. "Jin!" What, she couldn't have followed me.

"Jin, Why are you running away, their's nothing to be sorry for." Pura was so beautiful I thought.

"Pura....... I-I'm S-s-sorry." I looked down, I didn't dare look up to look a her.

"What is it that you can be so sorry for?" I pulled her into my arms and just held her there.

"I'm one of them, I'm a Witch Hunter." I whispered the last part but It was loud enough for her to hear.

"I know."That was it, she didn't even pull away. "I know Jin, You might not remember, but we used to date, I just changed my name." I carefully loosened my grip on her.

"That can't possibly be you,Grace?" I held her still. She started to cry into my arms now.

"Yes." that was all that had to be said. I pulled her in and kissed her forehead.

"I missed you."

"Me too, I'm surprissed you didn't recongize me."

"Well you dyed you hair."

"Well I had to change my looks so the hunters wouldn't find me after You were discharged."

"Come on, their probably worried sick." We turned around to find all of them around the corner gawking at us. "Guys, You can come out, we already see you." I yelled to them

Y/n POV

"Um, what just happened." I gestured towards them.

"Well Pura and I used to date when I was a hunter. It was a forbidden love but we found a way to survive together for 13 years." Jin stated.

"What seriously, Pura you never told me this." She just shrugged. "Are you guys back together now." I asked curiosly. They looked at each other and nodded.