Chapter 3: Meeting

Once Upon In Love

Yeri's POV

 

As I walked home alone, a smile was plastered in my face. Who won't? One of the school's hottest student just help me out with that girl, Yura. Not to forget he is also a junior just like me, and my classmate.

 

Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Yerim-imnida. 

 

I unlocked the door and closed it after I entered the house. For the past 6 years, I was living all alone.

I changed into my pajamas and cooked dinner for myself. After doing so, I watched TV. Thank God,it's MBC.

 

It was Girl's Generation performing, my favorite group. I think this song was Lionheart.

 

I sang along with them and danced. I idolize them a lot!

 

"Your really good at dancing, Yeri-sshi."

"Oh hey, than- WHO ARE YOU?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I saw a girl sitting in the couch smiling at me.

 

"Pffft. You don't need to scream though. Just calm the heck down, will you? ," she said. How am I supposed to calm down when someone entered the house without me noticing?!

 

"Who are you?" I asked, trying to calm down.

 

"Oh, do you have some food? I'm hungry," she said, totally ignoring my question. She went to the kitchen, opened the ref and took a gallon of icecream. How come she know the kitchen.

 

"I asked who are you?!" I asked getting scary. 

 

She turned around and smiled. 

 

"Hello baby Yeri-sshi! I'm Tzuyu, your dearest guradian angel! Wieeeh!" She said, jumping up and down.

 

 

Guardian Angel? What is going on? 

 

"W-what angel? W-why are you here?" Iasked, being an innocent girl I am. All I know is that guardian angels are in heaven!

 

"Woah, no need to be scared, Yeri. I am here to help you out, and make things right before everything gets late."

 

Tzuyu's POV

 

"Are you ready now, Angel Tzuyu?" Superior Joy asked as I was preparing my white dress. 

 

"Yes, madam. I'm ready." I answered with a smile. After all, I could see her again.

 

We walked to the portal. Before I enter it, I took a deep breath.

"Let me remind you, Angel Tzuyu. You only have 3 months to this." She said.

 

I know I can do it. I can.

 

"You can do it." She said as I left.

 

As I entered the portal, the next thing I knew was standing right infront of the old church of Seoul. It feels nice and anew since it's winter.

 

I turned around and saw my beloved Yeri, walking back home, all alone.

My face grew sad, remembering what happened 6 years ago.

 

"Today, i'll make things right."