Chapter 2: Jacket

Once Upon In Love

Jungkook's POV

 

 

"Turn your books to page 89," Ms. Choi insructed. I tiredly turned tthe book to the page instructed, and I started to groan. Well, All of us.

 

"Stop graoning, people. That's your assignment for the whole week since I'll be out," she said. Oh God, thank you very much. You don't know how happy am I.

"But!" the class suddenly gets noisy again. What is she up to now?

"You'll be doing it by pair! Understand?" she said with authority. Goodness.

 

After pairing us up, Ms. Choi dismissed us. Lckily, I was paired up with Taehyung hyung.

 

"Goodness gracious! Why do I have to be paired with that bear?" Jimin hyung complained as he faked a cry.

"Why? That's a good start now, hyung! You like her right?" I said, enough for the three of us to be heard.

"Yeah but-"

"PARK JIMIN!" 

 

I and Taehyung hyung turned to see who owns that voice. Someone' s getting roasted without the fire right now.

 

Jimin hyung turned around like a dumb mannequin. 

 

"O-oh S-seulgi," hyung stuttered.

 

I nudged Taehyung hyung, giving him a signal that we should liv the two.

 

"Bye Jimin hyung! We have to go!" I said as I grabbed Taehyung hyung's arm and headed to the Cafeteria.

 

"You should have seen Jimin's face when we left him! He's face... Damn! It was priceless!" we laughed.

 

We mean, Jimin hyung has this crush on Seulgi noona for already 3 years yet he remains silent about it.

 

I got a coffee and Taehyung hyung did the same. We both sat down at the edge of the cafeteria, as we were trying to avoid our freaking fans.

 

"Yah, Jungkook-ah. We also had our assignment on Music Class, if I'm not mistaken." Taehyung said. Oh dam it, I totally forgot about it. Tomorrow is the submission, and I haven't composed a song yet!

 

Taehyung hyung must have sensed my worry, and I managed a weak smile.

 

We went to the field to watch the soccer feild and found Mark, our last year's batchmates. He was with his girlfriend, Nayeon.

 

"Long time no see, you two!" he greeted as we have a fist bumped. We smiled at Nayeon.

"Seems like the two of you are happy." Hyung commented as I nodded.we sat down the grassy feild.

 

All of a sudden, our heads averted to the direction of a girl's scream.

 

"You should have seen that I was walking, !" the girl screamed angrily. Her friends, as I think so, helped her stand up. 

 

"But you were the one who bumped in to me!" a familiar voice, weakly said. I turned my head to see her, and heck, it was Yeri on the ground.

 

"Huh, are you fighting me?" the girl was pissed off by now.

"I'm not! I was just telling the truth!" Yeri weakly screamed. I saw her uniform, all wet, and obviously stained by what I think is a coffee. So that's why she screams weakly?

 

"Omo! That girl don't really have a heart to bully someone without fail!" Nayeon said, her voice being all so angry.

"She cannot and will now bully you again. She just try and her next journey is in the cementery." Mark spoke up.

"Yah, maknae-ah. You know her, right? More than a classmate would?" Taehyung hyung said. I nodded and stand up.

 

"Yah! Where are you going?!" Mark screamed.

 

I didn't dare give an answer. Instead, I went straight to that girl who was constantly blaming Yeri.

 

"Oh, oppa! Your here! This bumpe-"

"Shut up." I said to her, and helped Yeri stand up.

 

I turned around and saw the shocked face of that girl.

"You were the done who bumped in to her, now you tell her she must look on her way?!" I angrily shouted at her.

 

I cannot just let Yeri be humiliated like that. No one could.

 

"But-"

 

"Tell me what happened." I said to a girl with long black hair.

 

"Yura was the one who bumped into Yeri," she firmly said, without anything to be afraid off.

 

"See?" I looked back at that Yura girl with cold eyes. She seemed afraid.

 

"Go away before I can kill you," I threatened as she ran away with her friends.

 

I looked back at Yeri. Her unifrom was still wet, ans she was shivering.

 

I remembered that I have a jacket in my back. I quickly took it and rapped it around her. She flinched but managed to stay normal.

 

"G-go and change your clothes." Oh goodness, why do I have to stutter?

 

"T-thank you." she said before going away.

 

Did she just thank me? 

 

"Woah. Your a hero Kookie -ah," Taehyung hyung praised.

 

Woah. If he knew.

 

"If you only knew what happened years back then." i whispered and closed my eyes before my tears fall down.

 

---

 

Author's Note:

Did you enjoy reading? Hehehe. I'll be updating tomorrow. If I could! 

Kamsahamnida. Keep reading!