First encounter -- a messy one

Caramel macchiato 카라멜 마키아토

 

Hello!! ^^ this is   Happeeefan      and i decribed Jemi in a really cute way. You know how those really innocent and pretty and perfect little girls who are cute without knowing it? Hmm, those girls are really really rare and are wonderful friends. :) HEHE. YOU LIKEY THE GIF?? i found it cute that the three bears sprout out like little plants! look at the two flowers, they sprout out too! xD Enjoy the story! i will try to update more and more and more and better and better and better!! :P

####################################

 

Her phone buzzed, breaking her train of thoughts. She jumped slightly and reached for her phone. 

 

From: Mimi

Yah! You big potato head!! Where are you?!

Didn't you promise to teach me how to bathe Chocolate?!

To: Jemato

 

Jemi's eyes widened. She totally forgot about it! She promised mihae to meet at her house at 9 am but here she was, enjoying her coffee and day dreaming, late by 54 minutes!

 

She jumped up from her seat, accidentally pushing her chair so hard that it toppled backwards.

 

"omo!" she yelled, and bent down to pick it up. And as she did so, her right foot kicked upwards naturally and she hit the table, causing her caramel macchiato to spill over her shoes.

 

"ah!" she squealed and hopped around, shaking each leg wildly, trying to get the coffee off them. She then bumped into another person and fell on top of him. "AH! Mianhamnida! Jeongmal mianhamnida!" she said and quickly got up, fighting the blush that was starting to creep up her neck.

 

The guy chuckled and Jemi looked up, surprised to see Myungsoo, one of the kingkas in her school, in the cafe wearing the worker's uniform.

 

"haven't you caused enough trouble already?! Stop affecting the customers and get out!" another voice hissed at her. It was Woohyun, the cold kingka. He too was wearing the uniform, but unlike myungsoo, he didn't look very happy.

 

"Mianhamnida!" Jemi quickly bowed once more and rushed out of the cafe, stopping at the big tree just right outside the door.

 

++ In the cafe

 

"hmm,she is an interesting one isn't she? Isn't she that girl who sits in the corner seat by the window every morning?" myungsoo said while looking at the mess Jemi had made, amused.

 

"interesting my foot. We have to clean up that mess you know? Who cares what she does every morning. Just don't give me more work." Woohyun rolled his eyes and looked at Jemi who was pouting at her ruined shoes under the tree. "serves you right." he muttered under his breath and went to get the floor rag.

 

++ Under the tree

 

Jemi pouted at her shoes with coffee stains. "they'll never disappear! Oh boy! I just got these shoes yesterday from Mihae!" she sighed and started to make her way to mihae's house, only to get shouted at in the face.

 

"YAH! WHAT IS THE FREAKING TIME NOW?! HUH, JEMATO?! I HAD TO BATHE CHOCOLATE ALONE OKAY! AND LOOK AT WHAT THAT LITTLE BRAT DID TO ME! " mihae stood at the door, wet from head to toe, glaring at Jemi.

 

"Aish! Don't yell anymore okay. I already got punished enough... I ruined those shoes, mihae...and don't call me Jemato..." Jemato was mihae's nickname for Jemi, who was so dumb that mihae thought her head must be filled with mashed potatoes instead of a brain.

 

"THOSE shoes?" Jemi nodded sadly, forming a cute little pout again. mihae chuckled. "we can always buy another pair. Don't think too much about it okay?"

 

Mihae knew her best friend would always feel upset when she accidentally ruined a gift from a friend. Now that she ruined a gift from her BEST friend, she would definitely sulk for the whole day. so she decided to change the topic.

 

"and take chocolate back! I know i said I wanted to try taking care of a dog but Chocolate is too much! He went over the line the moment he came here! That 5 minute bath was 5 minutes of hell for me! Look at my toilet, it is like a tornado just passed by..." mihae said, a look of horror etched on her face and her eyes staring into the distance, as if wishing for it all to be a dream and her dearest toilet be untouched.

 

Jemi giggled, forgetting about the shoes already. They then went to clean up the toilet and played with Chocolate in the garden, racing each other around and splashing water at Chocolate. Even making Chocolate a flower garland which he shook off almost immefiately and ran away.

 

############################

Sorry for the crappy chapter! And I know that in most stories, myungsoo is the cold one instead of Woohyun, but hey, this is purely fictional :) sorry once again and please support this fanfic!

Happeeefan