Heartbroken

Rival or Lover?

 

Author’s POV

 “Yuri-ahh,wake up dear~”Mrs.Kwon said while shaking Yuri’s arm.

“10 minutes more..”Yuri reply.”Yah ! You better hurry up ! Its already 7.15 a.m.”Mrs.Kwon yelled.

“BWO ?!! 7.10 a.m ?!”Yuri shouted as she quickly sit on her bed.”Yes it is ! Better hurry up !”Mrs.Kwon said.

“I’m gonna be late ! Neh umma.”Yuri reply.”Ok,I be downstairs first.”Mrs.Kwon said.

“Neh !”Yuri said while pick her towel and get in the bathroom.

###

After Yuri done taking her bath,she wearing her uniform and got downstairs.

“Morning umma,appa,Vic unnie !”Yuri shouted while smiling.”Morning !”They reply.

“Appa and umma will go to office today,we’ll send you first.”Mrs.Kwon said smiled.”Neh !”Yuri said.

Yuri then eat her breakfast.”Come on dear,we need to go now.”Mrs.Kwon said.

“Sure.”Yuri reply.Yuri quickly pick her J.ESTINA Flora Basic Bagpack and run into the car.

Mr.Lee then drove Yuri first at her school.”Annyeong umma,appa,ahjusshi.Take care.”Yuri said smiling while got out of the car.

After Yuri bid goodbye,Her limo drove off the school and she get in.

Yuri run quickly to her class before the bell rings.

###

 

In the class,Yuri didn’t see any students but the bell already ringing.

“Where this kids go ?! Wait.. today first subject is Science and today is Monday,its mean.. Science Lab !”Yuri said to herself.

Yuri run out the class and go to the Science Lab.”How can I forgot !”She said.

She arrived at the Science Lab and go in.”Kwon Yuri,why did you late ?”Mrs.Park asked.

“I’m sorry Mrs.Park,I’m forgot today at Science Lab.”Yuri answer and bowed.

“Its okay,you may go sit now.”Mrs.Park said.”Gomawo Mrs.Park.”Yuri said.

Other SNSD members called Yuri to sit with them and Yuri go to their place.

“Why you late today ?”Taeyeon asked.”I forgot that today is in here.”Yuri said.

And then,they start their lesson back.

###

While recess,SNSD and Super Junior find their place.

“Why did you late today Yul ?”Donghae asked.”I’m just forgot.”Yuri reply.

“Ok..”Donghae said.The other SNSD and SJ members doing their own ‘stuff’ while Yuri and Donghae remain silent.

Suddenly,Hara walking past them and said “Hi Donghae.”with smile.”Hi.”Donghae reply with smile.

Yuri feel a little jealous and angry.”Who that girl ? Do you know her ?”Yuri asked Donghae.

“Yes,She is Hara.”Donghae said while smiling.”Why you smiling like that ?”Yuri asked.

“Nothing.”Donghae reply simple.”D-do y-you l-like h-her ??”Yuri asked curiously.

“Aniya,I do not like her.I like you.”Donghae said.Yuri just silent.

“Hey babe,do you jealous ?”Donghae asked.Yuri shook her head.Donghae used his hand to lift up Yuri’s chin.

“Gwenchana ?”Donghae asked.”Neh..I just don’t like how you treat her.”Yuri answer.

“What do you want me to do ?”Donghae asked.”I just don’t want you smile to Hara like that.It hurts me.”Yuri said.

“Okay,I’ll never smile at her anymore.I promise.”Donghae said.”Thanks a lot oppa.”Yuri said smiling.

RINGGGGGG***

The bell rings.Super Junior and SNSD then got out of the cafeteria and made their way to Dancing Room since after recess,their subject is dancing.

Donghae took Yuri’s hand and hold it tightly same as the others.

Leeteuk > Taeyeon

Heechul > Jessica

Sungmin > Sunny

Siwon > Tiffany

Eunhyuk > Hyoyeon

Ryeowook > Sooyoung

Yesung > Yoona

Kyuhyun > Seohyun

###

All of them reach the Dancing Room and got in.They see a few of students already there including Hara.

“Donghae !”Hara said as she smiled and waving to Donghae.

Donghae look at Yuri who trying to release from His grip but He tighten the grip.

Yuri look up at Donghae’s face and muttered “Why ?” but Donghae just hugged her.

“Donghae ! Wanna sit with me ?”Hara asked again.Donghae just let it and still hugging Yuri.

“Yah ! Stop your skinship,lets sit first.”Leeteuk said and Donghae released Yuri.

“This because that Kwon Yuri ! Just wait,I’ll make Donghae be mine !”Hara thought.

“Hara ! What did you daydreaming ?”Gyuri asked her.”Nothing unnie.”Hara reply.

###

“Oppa,why did you do that ?”Yuri asked.”You said you don’t like how I treat Hara so I just let it.”Donghae said.

“But—“Yuri words been cut off.”Its okay Yul.I just love you ok ?”Donghae said.

Yuri nodded.After a while,Mrs.Eun come in their class.

“Ok kids,today your project is to made a song and dance with your group.”Mrs.Eun said smiling.

“Neh !”Students reply.”I’ll give you about 1 hours.”Mrs.Eun said.

All the students start doing their project including SNSD and SJ.

###

1 hours already past and he students complete their projects.

“Ok ! We start with SNSD.”Mrs.Eun anncounce.

SNSD go to infront and they sing The Boys song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pA_Tou-DPI


After they finish.Its Super Junior turn.Super Junior go infront and sing Mr.Simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6TwzSGYycM&feature=relmfu

Super Junior finish their song and get back to their place.

 

“Give this both group a applause !”Mrs.Eun said smiling.

“Both of you doing great ! Congrats !”Mrs.Eun said.”Gomawo Mrs.Eun.”They reply.

After that,the other students then perform.

“Class dismiss.Hope to see you again.”Mrs.Eun said.The students then go back to their class.

###

In the class,they start their last lesson.

*RINGGGGGGGG*

The last bell than ring.SNSD and Super Junior got out the lastly.

“We’ll going back first.”SNSD said.”We too.”Super Junior said except Donghae.

“I want to practice Basketball.You guys can got back first.”Donghae said.

“You want me to company you ?”Yuri asked.”Its okay,he can go back on his own.”Leeteuk said.

“Ok then.”Yuri said.SNSD and Super Junior got back.

Yuri already got message from her umma and appa that she need to walk home.

She doesn’t feel any scared since her school is near to her house.She doesn’t want to ride with Taeyeon because don’t want to trouble her.

While she walking,she felt hungry and her stomach growled.She check her purse in her back but didn't find it."Omo ! Ieft it at school."Yuri said.

She then run back to school and find her purse.After she find it,she run back to gate but she stop at gym because hear Donghae's voice.

She got in and her eyes widen and about to cry.She stood there froze of what she saw.

 

Wheww !! So ? do you like it ? curious about what happen ? wait for tomorrow ^^ comment and subscribe

-SuperSoShi19