Forgiven and First Kiss :)))

Rival or Lover?

 

Author’s POV

After Yuri saw what happen.She can’t take it and shout “How dare you !!”

“Y-Yul ?!”Donghae shouted.”I think you already change.I’m really wrong ! I don’t believe you anymore !”Yuri yelled and running out of the gym.

Donghae want to explain everything to Yuri and he followed Yuri run.”You lose Kwon Yuri.”Hara said.

Yuri running out of the school with tears.Then,someone hold her arm.”What do you want ?!”Yuri yelled.”I want you hottie.”A guy said.

“W-who are you ?”Yuri asked stuttered.”You don’t need to know me.”The guy said again.

”Let me go !”Yuri shouted as the guy start to take her away.”Don’t dream girl.”Another guy said out of nowhere.

“Help me !!!”Yuri yelled as loud she can.

-Donghae’s Side-

“Argh ! That Hara girl !”Donghae thought.Suddenly,Donghae heard Yuri voice asking for help.

Donghae running as fast as he can until he got out of the school and see Yuri been taking away.

“Hey you !!! Let go of her now !!”Donghae shouted.”Ooo..a superhero come to rescue.”The guy said while put out his knife.

“LET GO OF HER !!”Donghae yelled as he walk closer.”Don’t ever you walk closer or this girl DEAD.”The guy said.

Yuri still struggling in the guy arm.”You better stop struggled cutie.”Another guy said.

Donghae and Yuri doesn’t know what to do.All Yuri can do is struggled while Donghae ? Need thinking of a plan.

Lucky Donghae that his SJ members were there.

Super Junior see Donghae was there and walk closer but been stopped by Leeteuk.

“Don’t walk closer.See what infront of Donghae.”Leeteuk said.

Other SJ members see what infront of Donghae and widen their eyes.

“T-that’s Yuri right ?”Sungmin asked.Leeteuk just nodded.

“Look what the guy have on her hand.”Leeteuk said.”A knife ?!”Yesung shouted.

“Donghae can’t do anything right now or Yuri might die.We need to help him.”Leeteuk commanded.

“How we need to help Donghae hyung ?”Kyuhyun asked.

“Attack from back.”Leeteuk said.”Nice plan.”Siwon said.

“Start the plan now !”Leeteuk said.SJ members tip toe to make the gangster not hear or saw them.

After they already at the back,they start punching the gangsters one by one.

But,the gangster who hold Yuri use his knife to harm Yuri at her shoulder and quickly run but be catch by Donghae.

“Argh !!!”Yuri shouted in pain.Yuri hold her shoulder for stop the blood.

###

Yuri’s POV

The guy who hold me harm my shoulder using his knife.I felt really hurts right now.

I hold my shoulders and screamed in pain.I see that Donghae and other SJ members is punching those guys.

I feel dizzy and all went blank.

Donghae’s POV

I catch the guy who hold Yuri.After that,I heard Yuri shouted and I see that many blood on her shoulder.

I got really angry and punching the guy I hold.”This you get for disturb her !!”I yelled.

I done with the guys and give him to Leeteuk hyung.”Hyung,take this guy.I want to check Yuri.”I said.

”Neh.”Leeteuk said.I go run to Yuri and she was fainting.

I pick up her bridal-style and go to my car.”Hyung !! Yuri got harm and I want to bring her to hospital ! You guys wanna follow ?”I asked.

“We’ll follow you after we get done of this guy !”Leeteuk shouted back.”Neh !”I said.

I drive Yuri to Seoul City Hospital.While in the car,I heard Yuri’s phone bipping.

I pick her phone from her back and read the message.

From : Umma

Yul,where are you right now ? Its getting late but you still don’t get home.

Need I to pick you up ?

I reply Mrs.Kwon message.

Annyonghaseyo Mrs.Kwon.I’m Lee Donghae,Yuri’s boyfriend.

Yuri got harm by a gangster on her shoulder and now,I bring her to Seoul City Hospital.

-Lee Donghae

After I reply,I continue driving until reach the hospital.I find a nurse to help me bring Yuri in.

“Miss,help me please.My friend got harm.”I said to the nurse.

”Ah,neh.Where is she ?”The Nurse said.”In the car,please faster !”I said.

I bring the nurse to my car.The nurse bring a wheelchair.

The nurse bring Yuri in the wad and said to me “Sorry,you can’t go in.”I nodded.

I sit on the chair wait for Yuri.After that,Yuri’s phone ringing.

~Eonjeomyeon gwaenchanha swi-eo ganeun geotdo johah modeun geoshi ttae, ttae,ttae, ttae, ttae-ga itneun geonikka.~

“That’s my part from Mr.Simple...”I thought.I try to hold my tears and pick up the phone.

#Conversation#

Mrs.Kwon : Yoboseyo ? Yuri ?

Donghae : Oh,Mrs.Kwon.I’m not Yuri.I’m Donghae.

Mrs.Kwon : Donghae ? Yuri’s boyfriend ?

Donghae : Yes it is.

Mrs.Kwon : What happen to my daughter ? How her condition ?

Donghae : Yuri got harm by a gangster and now she in hospital.

Mrs.Kwon : What hospital ?

Donghae : Seoul City Hospital.

Mrs.Kwon : Ah,neh.Gomawo Donghae for taking care of my daughter.Annyeong.

Donghae : Welcome Mrs.Kwon.Annyeong.

#End Of Conversation#

###

3 minutes already pass.But Yuri still don’t go out.I see that our members come.

“Donghae !! What happen to Yuri ?!!”Taeyeon asked panicked.

“She okay .. maybe”I said.”This must because of you !”Tiffany said as she slap my arm.

“Ouch !”I shouted.”Fany,this not Donghae fault.It the gangster fault.”Siwon said.

“No Siwon.Its my fault.I tell you guys what happen.”I said.

“Ok,tell us.”Taeyeon said.

”While I’m playing basketball,theres Hara.”I said.”This must be the Hara !!”Yoona said.

“Continue.”Taeyeon commanded.

”After I’m done playing,I sit on the bench and suddenly Hara hugged my waist while crying.And at that time,Yuri saw everything.”I said.

“That’s the point why Yuri got harm ?! Just because of you,she got harm !”Taeyeon shouted in anger.

“I try to push Hara but then Yuri shouted.”I explain.

”You know how hurts Yuri ?! Her broken heart still not heal but you broke it more !”Jessica shouted.

I just silent.”Great Donghae,you success.First Minho and now you.”Sunny said.

Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung now calming their girlfriends.

“I’m going to toilet.”I said but only my members nodded.

I go to toilet and wash my face.”Its all my fault.If I don’t play basketball.Yuri will not being like this.”I whisper to myself.

I lean my back to the walls.Someone open the door and it is Leeteuk hyung.

”Donghae,Yuri already got in wad.You don’t want visit her ?”Leeteuk asked me.

“Neh,I’ll be there in a minute.”I said.”Ok.”Leeteuk reply.

I then go out the toilet and go into Yuri’s room.”Annyeonghaseyo..”I said.

“Annyeong.”They reply.”Are you feeling better Yul ?”Taeyeon asked with concern.

“Neh,I’m feeling better on my shoulder but not my heart.”Yuri said.

”I’m sorry...”I said.”No need to sorry Lee Donghae.”Yuri reply.

“Can you guys go out first ? I wanna have alone time with Donghae.”Yuri said.

“Sure.”Taeyeon said.Taeyeon then go out followed by others.

Before Leeteuk go out,he pat my shoulders.After all going out,Yuri start the conversation.

“Why you let Hara hugged you ? I don’t like you smile at her then you hug her ?”Yuri asked.

“No,she hugged me while crying.I don’t know why and I feel surprised.”I said.

“Please Lee Donghae,don’t lie to me.How many time you want me to hurts ?”Yuri said.

“I don’t ever want you too hurts ! I don’t want to hurt you ! I don’t want seeing you cry ! never !”I said a little shout.

“Why you made me like this ? WHY ?!!”Yuri yelled at me.

”I don’t know why.I’m really sorry.”I said.I can’t hold my tears anymore and I start cried.

Yuri got up from her bed and come infront of me.She caress my cheek and slap it.

“I love you Lee Donghae.”Yuri said and hugged me.Yuri cry on my shoulder.

“I love you too Kwon Yuri.I’m sorry,I promise whatever I do.You’ll company me.”I said.

I released the hug and see Yuri’s beautiful eyes.I wiped her tears.I touch her lips and kissed it gently.

After a while,they broke the kiss and both panting.”Saranghae Donghae.”Yuri said smiling.

“That smile that I waited for.Saranghae Yul.”I said smiled back.

 

Next chaps,Yuri will introduce Donghae to her parents :D Like the kiss ? you want more than kiss ? xD ^^ Comment and subscribe

-SuperSoShi19