001 ; first win

Annyeong, I Adore You!


(c) loveteen-s|tumblr
Hoshi x Jisoo

 


Backstage was chaos as all the artists scurried in after the announcement of the winner. They were all busy going to their respective dressing rooms and the staff were the same, trying to maintain everything under control.

Jisoo scratched her head as she waited by the entrance, pressing herself awkwardly against the wall so as to not be an obstruction to those passing by. It's been minutes and she hasn't even changed from her stage outfit yet.

She straightened up once the curtains were drawn aside and a group of boys started walking in. One of them saw her and perked up, waving to her. "Noona!"

"Hey, congratulations!" She smiled and went towards them, patting the boys she could reach. 

The boys thanked her and continued on as DK returned her smile. "Thank you. Anyway..."

"Yeah, I know. How is it? How's the damage?"

As soon as she said that, the last three of the thirteen boys entered backstage, wiping their faces (or their eyes) with tissues. It's the glorious three of Seventeen, the pillars of the team. 

DK chuckled and patted her on the shoulder. "There, go see for yourself."

Jisoo made her way towards the three and again congratulated them. "You guys deserve it really."

"Thank you noona." S.Coups replied. He looked like he would break down again anytime. Woozi responded with a simple nod and a curt smile before continuing his way down to their dressing room. Jisoo didn't mind; everyone knows Seventeen's little producer is a man of few words.

She watched the two leave before turning to the guy standing there quietly, but as she did so she was immediately pulled into a hug. "Noona!!!" She chuckled as the lad wailed and sobbed again onto her shoulder, her hand reaching up to pat him on the back.

"You did it, congratulations."

"All those nights of trying to find a place for everyone... practicing the perfect transitions... thinking of steps... I can't believe..."

Jisoo hummed as Hoshi ranted and poured his heart out. She understood. She knew how hard it was for Hoshi. He was physically and mentally drained almost everyday as they prepared for their comeback. She could hear it in his voice everytime he called her, telling her he was tired but he'll keep going. She wanted to be there for him, but it was simultaneous to Lovelyz's comeback as well and she was just as busy. They barely had time to talk to each other and it was a few months of hell.

Hoshi pulled away and sniffed, wiping his nose with the back of his hand. Jisoo could only laugh. He looked like a total kid right now. "Yah, wipe your snot will you?"

The lad pouted and his voice cracked when he spoke. "I didn't even see you onstage. I saw your other members though."

"Ah, mian. I was the first one to walk off so..." When Seventeen was announced as today's winner, Jisoo couldn't be more happier for her boyfriend. She wanted to run to him and hug him right there and then, but of course she couldn't. All she could do was watch as Hoshi delivered his thank you speech and cried like a baby onstage. She wanted to be the one to wipe his tears, to engulf him in her arms as he sobbed alone on one side during their encore performance.

But again, she can't.

Hoshi feigned hurt as he dramatically clutched his chest. "How could you, noona."

"Eyy, I waited for you now, right?" 

He grinned at her, although his tears wouldn't stop flowing. "I'm so happy."

"I am too. For you." She said, wiping his tears with her thumb. "But you gotta stop crying, your face will swell like mad and you have schedule tomorrow."

"We have schedule tomorrow, you mean." Jisoo shot him a look as he pulled her closer by the waist. "Do I look like a mess?"

Jisoo pretended to scrutinize him before tilting her head as she spoke. "Let's say the damage is between... 80 - 90%?"

"That much? I don't want to look like Seungkwan!"

Jisoo laughed as she pushed Hoshi's fringe away from his face. "That kid will sulk when he hears you." Although, what she said is the truth though. He looked like a teenager who bawled over the last episode of a drama. His eyes and lips are swollen from all the crying and you can see traces of dried tears on his face.  "Come on, let's get you fixed. The others are probably looking for you too."

"And my reward?"

Jisoo chuckled. She doesn't mind. After all, she loved how soft Hoshi's lips felt after crying.